Why the fuck does the local news want people to get excited because someone hit the powerball???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Someone in Trenton won $285 million dollars and the news anchors are giddy and smilling and i''m like....why? Why the fuck are they so excited because someone hit the powerball in this area? And why the fuck should I care? Am I getting a cut of the money? Should I go to bed happy because someone unknown mutherfucker won $285 million dollars?

I swear the media can be so fucking retarded at times.

Someone in Trenton won $285 million dollars and the news anchors are giddy and smilling and i''m like....why? Why the fuck are they so excited because someone hit the powerball in this area? And why the fuck should I care? Am I getting a cut of the money? Should I go to bed happy because someone unknown mutherfucker won $285 million dollars?

Because they're shilling for the system. They're saying, "see? that could be you", except of course it couldn't.

In a related story ----- DUH.

You sound jealous......... :cool:

I can care less, no time to be jealous
Most foot stools don't care...

Only thing I am worried about is this move at the end of month
Well I have had to move several times by myself, manhandling the furniture and appliances by hand......

why? U could have contacted a moving company
I like keeping my money..

They want you to buy a ticket next time instead of investing your money in something that will make you more money for sure.

They want you to buy a ticket next time instead of investing your money in something that will make you more money for sure.

Why would the news want me to buy a ticket? What the fuck are they getting out of it?

you are useless fbj.....

who the f*** gets excited?

nobody!

only you

bloody hell :mad:

Why would the news want me to buy a ticket? What the fuck are they getting out of it?
Humans are social animals and fall victim to hype very easily. They are getting your money if you buy a ticket and you just helped them with free advertising by creating this thread.

Humans are social animals and fall victim to hype very easily. They are getting your money if you buy a ticket and you just helped them with free advertising by creating this thread.

I don't play the powerball mongo

Forum List

Back