Why the fuck does the local news want people to get excited because someone hit the powerball???

Someone in Trenton won $285 million dollars and the news anchors are giddy and smilling and i''m like....why? Why the fuck are they so excited because someone hit the powerball in this area? And why the fuck should I care? Am I getting a cut of the money? Should I go to bed happy because someone unknown mutherfucker won $285 million dollars?

I swear the media can be so fucking retarded at times.
They want you to buy a ticket next time instead of investing your money in something that will make you more money for sure.

Why would the news want me to buy a ticket? What the fuck are they getting out of it?
Humans are social animals and fall victim to hype very easily. They are getting your money if you buy a ticket and you just helped them with free advertising by creating this thread.

I don't play the powerball mongo
I never said you did. However you are helping create free advertising so you are helping them win.

I
Someone in Trenton won $285 million dollars and the news anchors are giddy and smilling and i''m like....why? Why the fuck are they so excited because someone hit the powerball in this area? And why the fuck should I care? Am I getting a cut of the money? Should I go to bed happy because someone unknown mutherfucker won $285 million dollars?

I think you are perpetually angry. Why? Seriously, you are the angriest poster on this board BY A MILE. One negative thread after another.

I

I think you are perpetually angry. Why? Seriously, you are the angriest poster on this board BY A MILE. One negative thread after another.

I'M Not angry just allergic to retarded people

I

What is retarded about be happy for another person's good fortune?

I

Why the fuck would I be going to work in a good mood because someone else hit the powerball

I see you retarded too

I

Why the fuck would I be going to work in a good mood because someone else hit the powerball

I see you retarded too

Nope, one thing I do know, money and/or success is not selective, there are a variety of factors which increase wealth, success and /or prestige for the recipient, none of which include envy or wasting time crying about the good fortune of others.

I

Don't be so hard on fbj. He has cultural barriers to overcome that do not burden us.

you are useless fbj.....

who the f*** gets excited?

nobody!

only you

bloody hell :mad:

Suck my dick on a warm summer night
Umm...seems to me, based on your history in here, your response should have been more along the lines of sniff my ass crack or sniff my balls followed by a dumb bitch reference. Why are you off your game?
Because he found a way to sniff his own balls. That is how he measures his own success.

I

Don't be so hard on fbj. He has cultural barriers to overcome that do not burden us.

Cultural barriers? lol

Cancel your internet service and your life

I

Cultural barriers? lol

I am on your side, fbj. I understand how hard things are for you.

I

Cultural barriers? lol

I'm maintaining,

I

Cultural barriers? lol

I'm maintaining,
I'm maintaining,

You are maintaining hate, anger and jealously over those who have had good fortune in their lives.

I

Cultural barriers? lol

I'm maintaining,
I'm maintaining,

You are maintaining hate, anger and jealously over those who have had good fortune in their lives.
And women in general. Dude is always bitching about women.

Forum List

Back