Why the fuck does the local news want people to get excited because someone hit the powerball???

fbj Great thread Bro!:up:

Just kidding, why you get so mad when others have a some luck or success?

I didn't get mad, I just didn't understand why the news anchors were so excited

Should I go to bed happy because someone unknown mutherfucker won $285 million dollars?

FBJ: "I didn't get mad"

You seem very angry and upset that someone had the good fortune to win money. Your anger issues are very disconcerting. You need to help yourself before it is too late.

Don't be so hard on fbj. He has cultural barriers to overcome that do not burden us.

Cultural barriers? lol

Cancel your internet service and your life
I am on your side, fbj. I understand how hard things are for you.

I'm maintaining,
I'm maintaining,

You are maintaining hate, anger and jealously over those who have had good fortune in their lives.
And women in general. Dude is always bitching about women.

Because he can never get a date. That is why he hates women.

So you are saying FBJ has no woman, no luck and no money.

Damn I will pray for him

sometime in the future.

I expect to be putting a passion mark on some ladies ass cheeks in June and july

June and July of 2019?

That still does not explain your hate of those who have good fortune.

July of this year mongo. I'm in the process of moving during the month if may and funds are tied up
Translation: Because of how poorly you manage your money you basically live paychek to paycheck.

You right and everything will change June 1st

You will have 5 roommates in a 1 bedroom apartment? Just asking.

So you are saying FBJ has no woman, no luck and no money.

Damn I will pray for him

sometime in the future.

I expect to be putting a passion mark on some ladies ass cheeks in June and july

June and July of 2019?

July of this year mongo. I'm in the process of moving during the month if may and funds are tied up
So things should be looking up for you. So why the hate, anger and jealousy.

The news people was a tad bit too excited for me

that's good they won bit why the fuck would I jump up and down?

Why don't you just change the focking channel mongo?

June and July of 2019?

Translation: Because of how poorly you manage your money you basically live paychek to paycheck.

I didn't even want a roomate in college. HELL NO

June and July of 2019?

Ha! You didn't go to college!

Ha! You didn't go to college!

Sure did in Connecticut

Someone in Trenton won $285 million dollars and the news anchors are giddy and smilling and i''m like....why? Why the fuck are they so excited because someone hit the powerball in this area? And why the fuck should I care? Am I getting a cut of the money? Should I go to bed happy because someone unknown mutherfucker won $285 million dollars?

I swear the media can be so fucking retarded at times.

Why do you think the entire world should ONLY be interested in what interests you? People are obviously interested. Don't like it? Turn the fucking channel instead of throw a tantrum like a 2 year old.

Someone in Trenton won $285 million dollars and the news anchors are giddy and smilling and i''m like....why? Why the fuck are they so excited because someone hit the powerball in this area? And why the fuck should I care? Am I getting a cut of the money? Should I go to bed happy because someone unknown mutherfucker won $285 million dollars?

Why do you think the entire world should ONLY be interested in what interests you? People are obviously interested. Don't like it? Turn the fucking channel instead of throw a tantrum like a 2 year old.

Haven't seen you in a While, I thought you Was in jail

Lmao

Lmao
He's probably been testicles deep in vagina, which is something you know nothing about.

Lmao
He's probably been testicles deep in vagina, which is something you know nothing about.

Just ate someone pussy late week

Lmao

Siamese?...Persian?...Birman?...other?...

Lmao

Pure ignorance. I can't think of a single thing I have EVER posted that would suggest I would be in jail.

Some days I just don't suffer fools.

Lmao

Well.......recently I guess I have spent as much (more?) time getting laid as I have on this forum.

Lmao

Siamese?...Persian?...Birman?...other?...

He is referring to going to the local chinese buffet.

Lmao

Speak English! Use your fucking big boy words!

Forum List

Back