Why the Church of Christ in the only true church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that there is anyone out there who doesn't feel that way about their own religion, Charlie?

What makes your personal opinion more highly valued?

-Joe

This is not the Bass standing on a soapbox special pleading, this based upon the Church of Christ being the only Church that follows the Bible absolutely and not after the doctrines and traditions of men.

A bible written by men ... how is that not a doctrine of men?

Written by men inspired by the Holy Spirit. As the Scriptures itself states:

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Thus the doctrines of men are of men by the Scriptures are of God and God inspired.

Do you think that there is anyone out there who doesn't feel that way about their own religion, Charlie?

What makes your personal opinion more highly valued?

-Joe

This is not the Bass standing on a soapbox special pleading, this based upon the Church of Christ being the only Church that follows the Bible absolutely and not after the doctrines and traditions of men.

Apparently Charlie, in your humble opinion, my humble opinion is wrong... Well in my humble opinion, your humble opinion is wrong.

What do we do now? I can tell you that the odds of your changing my mind are slim... I assume from the passion of your posts, my changing your mind is not likely...

Historically, now is the moment where one of us kills the other to prove whose opinion is the correct one, but I really don't want to do that. (Of course I'm confident that I would prevail, as I assume you are too.)

Quite the conundrum... What should we do dude?

-Joe

If everyone followed the Bible only and not traditions and the doctrines of men there would be no disagreement. Only fanatics go to war and kill over this, not true believers and followers of Christ, you're sinner so you wouldn't understand.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Thus the doctrines of men are of men by the Scriptures are of God and God inspired.

No, written by men who claim to be inspired with no real proof ... thus, dictated by men and no different than any other doctrine.

No, written by men who claim to be inspired with no real proof ... thus, dictated by men and no different than any other doctrine.

The proof is in the scriptures itself, plus those apostles walked and talked with Jesus which makes their witness through the Holy Spirit true and yours a lie.

The proof is in the scriptures itself, plus those apostles walked and talked with Jesus which makes their witness through the Holy Spirit true and yours a lie.

Hmm ... so all a book has to do is say it's completely fact to be fact ... I have a parchment that says it's the one true word of some god or another and that it was inspired by the only true prophet of the gods, so that must be true as well.

Hmm ... so all a book has to do is say it's completely fact to be fact ... I have a parchment that says it's the one true word of some god or another and that it was inspired by the only true prophet of the gods, so that must be true as well.

Your unholy book is not God inspired, the Bible is. What proof do you have that it isn't?

Your unholy book is not God inspired, the Bible is. What proof do you have that it isn't?

The same proof you have that mine isn't, oddly the exact same proof.

You posted exactly no proof, but the Bass did, so why keep going back and forth?

You must be retarded, Charles.

The editec can only offer personal attacks and insults instead of properly addressing topics. How sad, USMB has more trolls than what the Bass thought as he joined.

And yet, upon your joining, there was yet even one more... :eusa_whistle:

Yet when you started posted in this thread another troll was added to the thread, You can check every thread in this forum, the Bass has never trolled in here.

You posted exactly no proof, but the Bass did, so why keep going back and forth?

All you have posted is opinion ... no facts on anything yet.

The funny thing is, those who make the claim that their religion is the "only true religion" tend to have the least faith in their convictions, while those who have the most faith tend to avoid bringing their religion up ... hmm ... wonder which one you are ...

The funny thing is, those who make the claim that their religion is the "only true religion" tend to have the least faith in their convictions, while those who have the most faith tend to avoid bringing their religion up ... hmm ... wonder which one you are ...

Well post some proof from your "parchment" that has God as its witness, you can't so the score is settled. The Church of Christ is the only Church that follows the Bible, no other Church does.

The editec can only offer personal attacks and insults instead of properly addressing topics. How sad, USMB has more trolls than what the Bass thought as he joined.

Yet when you started posted in this thread another troll was added to the thread, You can check every thread in this forum, the Bass has never trolled in here.

What do you think this is, you knucklehead?

Sheesh.

Well post some proof from your "parchment" that has God as its witness, you can't so the score is settled. The Church of Christ is the only Church that follows the Bible, no other Church does.

The parchment proves itself, it says "this parchment is the direct words given by Ra to his one true prophet" ... that's the exact same proof you have, and there is a ton of historical evidence from Egypt to back it up.

The rest of your reply answered which one you are, so weak in faith you have to have other people support it.

What do you think this is, you knucklehead?

Sheesh.

A thread on religion, specifically the Church of Christ with a video embedded, now how is that trolling? The trolling didn't come until after the first two posts.

The parchment proves itself, it says "this parchment is the direct words given by Ra to his one true prophet" ... that's the exact same proof you have, and there is a ton of historical evidence from Egypt to back it up.

The rest of your reply answered which one you are, so weak in faith you have to have other people support it.

The Bas posted scripture but you have posted nothing, you're just bluffing. The Bass is strong in his faith which is why he believes and follows it all the way as stated by the Bible.

The Bas posted scripture but you have posted nothing, you're just bluffing. The Bass is strong in his faith which is why he believes and follows it all the way as stated by the Bible.

I posted scripture, it's the third line of the parchment of Ra, the father god. It's the exact same proof you have for yours, based on your logic mine is just as true and accurate.

I posted scripture, it's the third line of the parchment of Ra, the father god. It's the exact same proof you have for yours, based on your logic mine is just as true and accurate.

So toilet paper is the parchment you quoted from? very God inspiring indeed, :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back