Why the Church of Christ in the only true church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TtAvKkMmmE&feature=related[/ame]

There's only one true church, the one that teaches what the bible says, all these other creeds and doctrines just divide people and a look at the bible reveals this to be true.

And this is why the Bass condemns homosexuality

What does the Word of God say about Homosexuality?

Notice at the bottom how the Bible states that these people can become saved when they repent and abandon their sinful lifestyle, this effectively refutes the notion that we hate people. Christ loves all and we the Church of Christ are of Christ as members of His Body and have put on Christ by virtue of being baptized into Christ(Galatians 3:27).

. Christ loves all and we the Church of Christ are of Christ as members of His Body and have put on Christ by virtue of being baptized into Christ(Galatians 3:27).

Blasphemy!

Luke 14:26 Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple.

Can't deny you deserve credit for perseverence Charlie Bass, but, jeez, you sure are beginning to sound like a broken record.

Oh. And watch your back. Remember, assassins also do it from behind.:razz:

ANOTHER thread about homosexuality by the Bass!

... not a big surprise, seems it's all that's on his mind.

This is not about homosexuality, if the Bass makes another thread about homosexuality the mods have permission to ban the Bass for 1 week. This thread is about thze Church of Christ, the one and only True Church that is truly of the Bible.

. Christ loves all and we the Church of Christ are of Christ as members of His Body and have put on Christ by virtue of being baptized into Christ(Galatians 3:27).

Blasphemy!

Stop trolling, you saw the bible verse posted, this is not blasphemy.

Luke 14:26 Whoever comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and even life itself, cannot be my disciple.
[/QUOTE]

The above quote simply means one cannot put anything before Christ. Simple and plain.

The above quote simply means one cannot put anything before Christ. Simple and plain.

Only if "father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters" are THINGS!!!
It's pretty clear, you can love God ONLY, and you must hate everyone else.

And this is why the Bass condemns homosexuality

What does the Word of God say about Homosexuality?

Notice at the bottom how the Bible states that these people can become saved when they repent and abandon their sinful lifestyle, this effectively refutes the notion that we hate people. Christ loves all and we the Church of Christ are of Christ as members of His Body and have put on Christ by virtue of being baptized into Christ(Galatians 3:27).

Yeah ... this thread's NOT about homosexuality ... :eusa_whistle:

You must be retarded, Charles.

The editec can only offer personal attacks and insults instead of properly addressing topics. How sad, USMB has more trolls than what the Bass thought as he joined.

Hmm ... I'd say it was more of an observation based on what you posted here. It's pretty accurate to.

The Bass is most certainly not retarded nor is he a troll, but its obviously that alot of trolls are here.

the church of christ is the one true church cause you are a member of it....have mercy

No, because we believe and follow whats in the bible exactly the way it should be plus our church is the only one mentioned in the Bible.

Do you think that there is anyone out there who doesn't feel that way about their own religion, Charlie?

What makes your personal opinion more highly valued?

-Joe

Last edited:
the church of christ is the one true church cause you are a member of it....have mercy

No, because we believe and follow whats in the bible exactly the way it should be plus our church is the only one mentioned in the Bible.

Do you think that there is anyone out there who doesn't feel that way about their own religion, Charlie?

-Joe

This is not the Bass standing on a soapbox special pleading, this based upon the Church of Christ being the only Church that follows the Bible absolutely and not after the doctrines and traditions of men.

-Joe

This is not the Bass standing on a soapbox special pleading, this based upon the Church of Christ being the only Church that follows the Bible absolutely and not after the doctrines and traditions of men.

A bible written by men ... how is that not a doctrine of men?

-Joe

Apparently Charlie, in your humble opinion, my humble opinion is wrong... Well in my humble opinion, your humble opinion is wrong.

What do we do now? I can tell you that the odds of your changing my mind are slim... I assume from the passion of your posts, my changing your mind is not likely...

Historically, now is the moment where one of us kills the other to prove whose opinion is the correct one, but I really don't want to do that. (Of course I'm confident that I would prevail, as I assume you are too.)

Quite the conundrum... What should we do dude?

-Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back