Why the Church of Christ in the only true church

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically you have nothing to say about the points you brought up that were addressed by the Bass, bottom line, your accusation that the Bass was judging and criminalizing gays was refuted, nothing else needs to be addressed here.

Apparently, you haven't been reading how I've thrashed your laughable biblical offering. I've detailed how much of a failure you are, dude. I've given you the EXACT jesus quote regarding your role in judgment of OTHER SINNERS. It doesn't shock me that you can't read, however, since I didn't put a single piece of fried chicken in any of my posts to keep your attention. You haven't refuted a damn thing. In fact, it's STILL fucking hilarious to re-read what you thought validates your outright hatred of fags and the continued judgment of gays. Like I said, dude. Bring the sunblock because your black skin will probably sunburn in hell.

:rofl:

again, CHECKMATE indeed!

:eusa_angel:

Are you going to continue trolling or address the points that the Bass made in response to your retardology? Now you're just making claims of victory and more accusations, very impressive Shogun, :rolleyes: The Bass has proved once again that He is the King of USMB.

I have addressed, SPECIFICALLY, why the first piece of scripture you've ever offered is a total fucking laugh giant, dude. I mean, you r ego may not allow you to admit how your resonse is like a cluster bomb of hilarity but posting random unrelated shit from the bible while ignoring the SPECIFIC scriptural appllication of red lettered text but I've pretty much illustrated why you fail. Did you want to post from revelations too? I mean, clearly the number of the beast indicates that your duty as a christian is to get your hate on!

truly, exposing fake ass christians is sweet.

Your pathetic, weak, and fallacious points, all of them, have been refuted, repelled and withstood by the Bass, you can only make yourself believe you've one by using tautology, but thats not helping your case trailer boy, when you address those points that the Bass replied to you on, man up and then post, otherwise quit begging the Bass to feed the troll in you. Anyone can make claims to win and anyone can accuse someone of anything, its the proof that matters.

listen, negro joe... not even the christians who feel a slight obligation to back fellow christians agree with you. Blather on all day long but you will still remain the fucking farce that you've proven to be. I guess if I were you i'd have tried to avoid posting scriptural evidence too.

Well, I'm certainly not qualified to speak to this... I'm still trying to get Charlie (and many other 'christians' on this board) to admit that I, as an American, have just as much right to not believe as they have to believe.

-Joe

As a Christian, I will tell you you do have the right not to believe. And while I think that is unwise, you need to do whats best for you.

Are you willing to back that up with support for rules that guarantee all Americans have the right to choose the lifestyle that they see fit for themselves, even if it a lifestyle that is 'strictly forbidden' in The Bible?

Have I finally met a truly tolerant Christian?

-Joe

Well, I'm certainly not qualified to speak to this... I'm still trying to get Charlie (and many other 'christians' on this board) to admit that I, as an American, have just as much right to not believe as they have to believe.

-Joe

As a Christian, I will tell you you do have the right not to believe. And while I think that is unwise, you need to do whats best for you.

Are you willing to back that up with support for rules that guarantee all Americans have the right to choose the lifestyle that they see fit for themselves, even if it a lifestyle that is 'strictly forbidden' in The Bible?

-Joe

I guess I wouldn't be a truly tolerant Christian because I don't think people have a right to choose ANY lifestyle they want.

Are you truly tolerant, Joe? Do you draw the line at serial killers and pedophiles? I'm guessing you probably do.

It's easy for some reason in this country to take shots at Christians, but I think nearly everyone has some kind of standard that they use, whether it's a holy scripture or a law book or just an inner voice. I don't see why Christians are specifically called out time and time again when the only difference between them and everyone else is the source of their moral authority.

One question Shogun will not answer, but the Bass will ask anyways, do homos do the works and deeds of Jesus and His Father or of Satan?

Charlie, until you realize and accept that homosexuals, muslims, nudists, swingers, witches and others who don't share your beliefs do neither the works of your god or your devil, you will be an intolerant bigot.

How can a man who does not believe in your god or your devil possibly serve either?

Dude, if your chosen lifestyle (Christian?) is going to survive in America, y'all need to learn to live and let live.

-Joe

Last edited:

-Joe

I guess I wouldn't be a truly tolerant Christian because I don't think people have a right to choose ANY lifestyle they want.

Are you truly tolerant, Joe? Do you draw the line at serial killers and pedophiles? I'm guessing you probably do.

It's easy for some reason in this country to take shots at Christians, but I think nearly everyone has some kind of standard that they use, whether it's a holy scripture or a law book or just an inner voice. I don't see why Christians are specifically called out time and time again when the only difference between them and everyone else is the source of their moral authority.

Of course I draw the line prior to allowing killers and child molesters to run amok. I am speaking of consenting adults (emphasis on consenting) obeying the social norms of their community, and trying to live in peace.

I'm seeking to point out intolerance. This thread just happens to be Christian intolerance for the sake of Charlie.

-Joe

listen, negro joe... not even the christians who feel a slight obligation to back fellow christians agree with you. Blather on all day long but you will still remain the fucking farce that you've proven to be. I guess if I were you i'd have tried to avoid posting scriptural evidence too.

W T F?!?

:wtf:

-Joe

Of course I draw the line prior to allowing killers and child molesters to run amok. I am speaking of consenting adults (emphasis on consenting) obeying the social norms of their community, and trying to live in peace.

I'm seeking to point out intolerance. This thread just happens to be Christian intolerance for the sake of Charlie.

-Joe
Hey, I got news for you. I oppose gay marriage.

Want to know something else?

I went to Cedar Point on Father's Day a couple years ago only to find out that it was in fact Gay Day.

Did I leave the park? No.
Did I demand a refund? No.
Did stand in a high place and condemn gays? No.
Did I refuse to ride roller coasters or any other ride with them? No.
Did I refuse to eat in a restaurant full of them? No.
Did I tolerate them and their "activities"? Yes.

The point is that I just simply do not believe that gay marriage is a right.

From my other site if you care:

The Political Hotwire - Search Results

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=1242674

Last edited:

-Joe

I went to Cedar Point on Father's Day a couple years ago only to find out that it was in fact Gay Day.

Weird.

You start off with a statement of intolerance and then go on to prove just how tolerant you can be...

O.k., I'm curious now. Why are you so against gay people getting married if you don't mind socializing with them in a public setting?

-Joe

What a ridiculous comment. Are you putting gays on the same level as pedophiles and serial killers? Being a pedophile or a serial killer is obviously illegal. Being gay is not.

From the way some christians talk and act, it appears that their moral authority is a vindictive scumbag who doesn't know the meaning of the word love. Why should that awful behavior be excused just because it is the product of religious beliefs?

It doesn't matter if you are gay...what matters is whether you can get married in a church the same way as a heterosexual couple...it is that which Christians (who don't rely on hearsay) claim is against the teachings of the bible. However I don't see how there are many grounds to discriminate against gays even in the bible...and definitely if there is some grounds...the 10 commandments don't allow discrimination and violence against anyone period.

However it's also pretty specific about homosexuality, and nowhere in the bible does the church condone it.

THe idea of the government forcing a religious organization to marry people who they do not want to is beyond the pale. Churches are often very selective about whom they marry, even heterosexuals. For example, some won't marry non-members, some won't marry people who are divorced, some won't allow people who are co-habiting to become members (and thusly won't marry them). It is the right of the church to determine what they will and won't do within their own organization.

However it's also pretty specific about homosexuality, and nowhere in the bible does the church condone it.

THe idea of the government forcing a religious organization to marry people who they do not want to is beyond the pale. Churches are often very selective about whom they marry, even heterosexuals. For example, some won't marry non-members, some won't marry people who are divorced, some won't allow people who are co-habiting to become members (and thusly won't marry them). It is the right of the church to determine what they will and won't do within their own organization.

There is a whole array of sins that the church doesn't condone. Funny how you people are selective in your crusade against specific sins, eh? Been a while since anyone has seen a christian out trying to criminalize adultery!

So, tell me.. what OTHER special evil sins did jesus specifically convey requires your direct, immediate action?

For real, no one gives a shit if your church decides not to hold a ceremony for fags. Weddings aren't a fucking iota as important as the legal ramifications granted BY THE STATE. A church, or your faith, is no more necessary to get married in the US than you are looking at being forced to let Adam and Steve trade nuptials in your church. This is nothing more than a half asses strawman meant to shield the same modern christian fallibility that you people enjoyed back when you were busy screaming tower of babel in the face of mixed race marriage.

What a ridiculous comment. Are you putting gays on the same level as pedophiles and serial killers? Being a pedophile or a serial killer is obviously illegal. Being gay is not.

From the way some christians talk and act, it appears that their moral authority is a vindictive scumbag who doesn't know the meaning of the word love. Why should that awful behavior be excused just because it is the product of religious beliefs?

Sometimes I wonder if you don't actually understand what I've written or you're just going out of your way to be obtuse. The subject was "lifestyle". Should Americans be allowed to pursue ANY lifestyle? I gave examples of life styles I felt were unacceptable to prove that I am in fact intolerant and that it's not necessarily a bad thing.

If I had any idea who you were referring to or what the alleged behavior was I might try to respond to it, but you were characteristically vague. Oh well.

-Joe

-Joe

I'm sure if those people felt they could come out of the closet and voice their opinions they'd tell you what an intolerant person you are. So my point was: why is where you draw the line inherently better than where someone else draws the line. The pedophiles draw their line too, why are they wrong? And please don't cite the law, that's weak, what is considered pedophilia in this country is NOT in many other parts of the world, so obviously those people are drawing the line in the same place the pedos in this country.

I don't recall if you posted in RGS's thread about incest between consenting adults... did you? If you did can you refresh my memory on that? Where do you draw the line on that? Is it ok, because they are consenting adults, or not?

I don't think this thread should be about "Christian" intolerance, we're all intolerant of something (at least those of us that are sane). I think a better discussion would center around where we derive the moral authority for the lines we draw.

-Joe

Weird.

You start off with a statement of intolerance and then go on to prove just how tolerant you can be...

O.k., I'm curious now. Why are you so against gay people getting married if you don't mind socializing with them in a public setting?

-Joe

I don't hate these people nor am I intolerent of them.

I just simply believe that they have no right to modify marriage to their preference.

I have extensively outlined my positions on this in the searches I linked to. They include muiltiple posts from this site and ballot on the issue from me.

My argument is from a strictly legal, societal perspective.

There is a whole array of sins that the church doesn't condone. Funny how you people are selective in your crusade against specific sins, eh? Been a while since anyone has seen a christian out trying to criminalize adultery!

So, tell me.. what OTHER special evil sins did jesus specifically convey requires your direct, immediate action?

For real, no one gives a shit if your church decides not to hold a ceremony for fags. Weddings aren't a fucking iota as important as the legal ramifications granted BY THE STATE. A church, or your faith, is no more necessary to get married in the US than you are looking at being forced to let Adam and Steve trade nuptials in your church. This is nothing more than a half asses strawman meant to shield the same modern christian fallibility that you people enjoyed back when you were busy screaming tower of babel in the face of mixed race marriage.

Jackass, if anyone is being selective it is you, you flame and troll people who allegedy hating and judging homos but you don't bring the same argument against pedophiles, rapists, murderers, gamblers, thieves, when anyone talks bad about those people where are you with your fake "Thou shalt not judge", "You are a hatemonger" argument?

Sometimes I wonder if you don't actually understand what I've written or you're just going out of your way to be obtuse. The subject was "lifestyle". Should Americans be allowed to pursue ANY lifestyle? I gave examples of life styles I felt were unacceptable to prove that I am in fact intolerant and that it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Pedophilia and serial killing is a "lifestyle"??? Are you fucking kidding me??? Regardless of how you would define "lifestyle" you're still using the slippery slope argument -
"If we condone homosexuality, should we also condone pedophilia and serial killing??"
Your comment was stupid.

If I had any idea who you were referring to or what the alleged behavior was I might try to respond to it, but you were characteristically vague. Oh well.

The alleged behavior I referred to was the way some christians treat homosexuals who have done nothing to christians or anyone else.

Jackass, if anyone is being selective it is you, you flame and troll people who allegedy hating and judging homos but you don't bring the same argument against pedophiles, rapists, murderers, gamblers, thieves, when anyone talks bad about those people where are you with your fake "Thou shalt not judge", "You are a hatemonger" argument?

THE ASSMASTER HIMSELF is suggesting that someone ELSE is selective!

So, praytel, people of USMB... Who wants to take a fucking bet that Charles Bass will post another GAY SEX thread before the week is up?

Cotton Gin, you are one funny negro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back