Why the Church of Christ in the only true church

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANOTHER thread about homosexuality by the Bass!

... not a big surprise, seems it's all that's on his mind.

This is not about homosexuality, if the Bass makes another thread about homosexuality the mods have permission to ban the Bass for 1 week. This thread is about thze Church of Christ, the one and only True Church that is truly of the Bible.

Oh yeah? SEZ WHO?

The Church of the Galactic Spaghetti Monster is to ONE and ONLY TRUE CHURCH!

So there!

ANOTHER thread about homosexuality by the Bass!

... not a big surprise, seems it's all that's on his mind.

This is not about homosexuality, if the Bass makes another thread about homosexuality the mods have permission to ban the Bass for 1 week. This thread is about thze Church of Christ, the one and only True Church that is truly of the Bible.

Oh yeah? SEZ WHO?

The Church of the Galactic Spaghetti Monster is to ONE and ONLY TRUE CHURCH!

So there!

So tell me, is the moldy meatball the spirtual enemy of the Galatic Spaghetti Monster??

THIS is your rebuttal, "christian"? :lol: poor guy.. You don't even realize that your refusal to quote scripture is exactly what keeps you riding in circles on the FAIL train, eh dude?

:lol:

The Bass has quoted scripture in this thread and the Shogun must be blind, dumb and or stupid if he didn't see it already. Addressing you trolling in taking up valuable bandwidth in this thread, just exit stage left or right.

no, dude.. i'm afraid that every time you've been called out by other christains thus far all you've done is resort to the same name calling and sidestepping that pretty much makes this merely one more drop out of the ocean of joke threads that you've posted.

You have the christian relevance of Fred Phelps, dude. Enjoy.

Repeat, the Bass has the scriptures on his side to back him up, you have nothing.

The Bass has quoted scripture in this thread and the Shogun must be blind, dumb and or stupid if he didn't see it already. Addressing you trolling in taking up valuable bandwidth in this thread, just exit stage left or right.

no, dude.. i'm afraid that every time you've been called out by other christains thus far all you've done is resort to the same name calling and sidestepping that pretty much makes this merely one more drop out of the ocean of joke threads that you've posted.

Repeat, the Bass has the scriptures on his side to back him up, you have nothing.

Apparently not since you balk every time I challenge you to quote them to back up your bullshit opinion on faith. If you had scripture you'd have posted it by now.

Apparently not since you balk every time I challenge you to quote them to back up your bullshit opinion on faith. If you had scripture you'd have posted it by now.

Scriptures were already posted in this thread you imbecile, just do a search and shut up and quit asking for what has already been posted.

Scriptures were already posted in this thread you imbecile, just do a search and shut up and quit asking for what has already been posted.

You have never, in any thread while replying to ME, used a single scripture to support your bullshit dogma junkie opinion. Not once. Yet, I have slapped you around numerous times with scripture.

so, no, I wont shut up and I will probably keep pointing out what kind of a spiritual failure you are, thanks.

You have never, in any thread while replying to ME, used a single scripture to support your bullshit dogma junkie opinion. Not once. Yet, I have slapped you around numerous times with scripture.

so, no, I wont shut up and I will probably keep pointing out what kind of a spiritual failure you are, thanks.

This thread isn't about you you homo lover, its about the Church of Christ and the Word of God, who the hell are you anyways that the Bass should waste his time basically feeding the troll?

yea, I kinda figured you'd punk out.

poor fake ass christian bitch.

Punk out from what? What the hell are you specifically asking for as it relates to this thread? Nothing, you're a troll looking to get fed and the Bass will not grant you that which you desire.....*FLATLINE*_________________________________________

tell it to every other christian that has pretty much disavowed your petty little fucking napoleon-like spirituality, dude. At least THEY have the balls to use scripture instead of "shut up! shut up!" do defend their faith.

see you in hell, buddy.

Punk out from what? What the hell are you specifically asking for as it relates to this thread?

Ah, at last you come to the wall that anyone who deals with Shogun eventually hits...random claims of victory related to only Shogun knows what.

are you smoking crack? How many threads would you like to see where charles bass claims some kind of spiritual clairvoyance with the bible while refusing to post scriptural evidence? Every time I dive into dogma junkie threads I do not hesitate to back up what I am posting with biblical evidence. You should know better.

I guess you'd be the first and only christain to support Charles Bass's dogma view. Enjoy.

I wasn't talking about his dogma, I was talking about you. I support that of his dogma which I see as correct. He goes off into his own world sometimes but he certainly hasn't cornered the market on THAT particular lunacy.

hence the necessity of evidence. Have you ever seen me balk about quoting scripture to prove a point?

Those three books make clear that we should all be following the same word of God and should have *NO* divisions among us as Christians. One plants, another waters but *GOD* gives the increase.

Paul also chastises the churches severely for being arrogant and judgmental of their brothers and sisters in Christ, based solely on tradition.

We the Church of Christ don't chastise others, we exhort them to follow the Scriptures and fellowship in the Word.

While I appreciate your concern Charlie, you have no right, at least here in America, to look down your nose at me because I believe that The Bible is no more divinely inspired than War and Peace.

-Joe

hence the necessity of evidence. Have you ever seen me balk about quoting scripture to prove a point?

Oh you spew scripture, but you spew it out of context and don't wait around to see whether the point was really made or not. Either way, you claim victory, just because you know the verse.

Interesting to see that my post was completely ignored by most people on the thread, in particular, the OP. Im not trying to start a fight or anything. Id just like to see if there is an answer for it.

If you were teaching what the Bible actually said, wouldnt you be recieving more scripture? After all, God is a God of revelation. He still reveals His will to men. The Testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy.

So where are your recent revelations? Where are you Apostles and Prophets? Do you have any gifts of the Spirit? Do you believe in the laying on of hands?

Because it be really nice if people stopped worshipping the Bible and started focusing on the Lord it teaches about.

Well, I'm certainly not qualified to speak to this... I'm still trying to get Charlie (and many other 'christians' on this board) to admit that I, as an American, have just as much right to not believe as they have to believe.

-Joe

A bible written by men ... how is that not a doctrine of men?

Written by men inspired by the Holy Spirit. As the Scriptures itself states:

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Thus the doctrines of men are of men by the Scriptures are of God and God inspired.

No, written by men who claim to be inspired with no real proof ... thus, dictated by men and no different than any other doctrine.
There is certain mystique about the Bible that separates it from any other literature.

It is not just one book, but a collection of many books all interconnected and professing the same things to be true.

It is quite likely that the authors of the Gospels never knew each other and yet their details are very similar and in many cases identical down to the letter. And yet each of the gospels has a different focus, so as to provide a different perspective in each case. Furthermore, it is a book that has stood the test of time, never being thwarted or disproved by the countless legions of skeptics throughout history. Not by mere accident, I believe.

But believe as you may though, as this is only my opinion.

Charlie Bass said:

Why are you referring to yourself in third person?

Are you a Marine or something?

Last edited:
The Bass doesn't believe in Christianity, he believes in the Bible, Christianity is a made-made doctrine subject to change and anything, the Bible[God's Word] does not change.

Actually, it does. There have been many translations of the bible over the centuries and the words have changed, not to mention that books have been added since the original bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back