why some are against the assault rifle ban is the same reason libbs protect late term abortion .

although i am against abortions ......whenever someone tries to limit late term abortions libbs shout thats against a womans right to choose !!! and if you say no its only for late term abortions the left would shout if we allow that then before long all abortions will be illegal [gov foot in the door]scenario .....the ban on late term abortion would set a precedent to stop all abortions ........the same goes when it comes to fire arm bans .......many believe it would set a precedent !
So, what the fuck would you assfucks do if abortion was ended. You would have no excuse left to throw in any argument about anything.

Most lste term abortions are because of health factors.

Only have their guns so they could kill people who are birthed.

You do realize that our entire governmental philosophy revolves around the idea that rights are inherent in every person and not given by others don't you?
That bit of self serving puffery always makes me laugh. As though slaves were deemed to have inherent rights.

Wow! A gun control and abortion thread in one!
OP is absolutely right, btw. The thinking is the same for both extremes. I predict this thread could last even longer than Trannies In The Bathroom.

Ninth Amendment.
Of course there are as additional rights.

Rights come from God. Not man.

No rights come from man, not God.

You do realize that our entire governmental philosophy revolves around the idea that rights are inherent in every person and not given by others don't you?

No, the blacks were treated like shit for many years from our framers, why did they not know that dignity comes from God?? Also the poor are right now with food, health care and housing. There is no justice in the US, money talks and that is the way it has always been.
Because they erroneously thought Blacks were less human

When that thinking was corrected all men were actually considered equal regardless of skin color.

I didn't know that there was a right to health care or food or housing but no one is stopped from getting any of those things are they?

Justice is the realm of the legal system

although i am against abortions ......whenever someone tries to limit late term abortions libbs shout thats against a womans right to choose !!! and if you say no its only for late term abortions the left would shout if we allow that then before long all abortions will be illegal [gov foot in the door]scenario .....the ban on late term abortion would set a precedent to stop all abortions ........the same goes when it comes to fire arm bans .......many believe it would set a precedent !
So, what the fuck would you assfucks do if abortion was ended. You would have no excuse left to throw in any argument about anything.

Most lste term abortions are because of health factors.

You know RealDumbDave when you made the claim that most late term abortions are because of health factors but didn’t have the balls to include a link supporting your (made up) claim, I had to do my own research. So guess what I found? Yep, as usual, you’re wrong.

Data on late-term abortions in the United States

5F652F36-176D-4EA8-A3C6-492AFA163FDC.png

That bit of self serving puffery always makes me laugh. As though slaves were deemed to have inherent rights.

I already addressed that.
Yeah, right.

SInce you can't seem to read other posts here is what I posted in response to another post

When that thinking was corrected all men were actually considered equal regardless of skin color.

I didn't know that there was a right to health care or food or housing but no one is stopped from getting any of those things are they?

Justice is the realm of the legal system

They were counted as persons in the Constitution.

Not when they were slaves they weren't

They could not vote and were not recognized as having any rights

But as I said that erroneous thinking was remedied

Easy access to military style semi automatic rifles enables liberty to take lives, as the recent mass shootings demonstrate.
The vast majority of those murdered aren't murdered with assault rifles.

If you cared more about lives than politics you might try to fix Democrat Shitholes where the real danger exists.

No, the blacks were treated like shit for many years from our framers, why did they not know that dignity comes from God?? Also the poor are right now with food, health care and housing. There is no justice in the US, money talks and that is the way it has always been.
America was never perfect? Do tell...

The original Constitutional Amendment process, along with Republican leadership in Congress and White House, freed the Blacks, from Democrat Party's slavery, Jim Crow, and Segregation.

Your Communist Utopia doesn't exist. No country gives free everything.

America is the strongest country because America has the most Liberty. Not because of Welfare.

The media keeps saying that if Democrats saying mean things to trump voters then Trump voters won’t vote for them. I’m guessing, I may not be sure, but I’m guessing that the media doesn’t see “baby killer“ as such a bad thing.

Forum List

Back