why some are against the assault rifle ban is the same reason libbs protect late term abortion .

No, the blacks were treated like shit for many years from our framers, why did they not know that dignity comes from God?? Also the poor are right now with food, health care and housing. There is no justice in the US, money talks and that is the way it has always been.
America was never perfect? Do tell...

The original Constitutional Amendment process, along with Republican leadership in Congress and White House, freed the Blacks, from Democrat Party's slavery, Jim Crow, and Segregation.

Your Communist Utopia doesn't exist. No country gives free everything.

America is the strongest country because America has the most Liberty. Not because of Welfare.

The founders didn't obey their constitution. And I know better, it was the south that wanted the slaves and still is the party of the KKK , now they are scattered all across the USA.

You want to take away abortion rights, yet keep gun rights??

why some are against the assault rifle ban is the same reason libbs protect late term abortion .
The health of the mother?
The health of Liberty

You show that you don't know the meaning of the word liberty.

It has absolutely nothing to do with weapons.

The word liberty means a person has the right to live in a country without the government persecuting them or kicking them out.

Who in the government is persecuting you or trying to kick you out of the US?

How is a weapon going to keep the government from persecuting you or kicking you out of this nation?

You people use words incorrectly and show that you have no clue what they mean.

Last edited:
The founders didn't obey their constitution. And I know better, it was the south that wanted the slaves and still is the party of the KKK , now they are scattered all across the USA.

You want to take away abortion rights, yet keep gun rights??
Your history is overly partisan.

It's a known, proven fact that the Democrat Party was and is the party of Slavery, Jim Crow, and Segregation. Facts don't care about your feelings.

It's also a fact that that no legal scholar thinks Roe v Wade is legitimate on it's merits. The implied right to privacy was non-existent when Obamacare, and many other pieces of legislation were challenged in SCOTUS.

I'm amused by how you thought you had a 'gotcha' moment when you challenged people to support the "Original Constitution". You showed yourself to be a lightweight that leads with emotion (in your case, hatred) instead of reason, logic, and knowledge.

I didn't even get to the part where the "Original Constitution" didn't ban personal use of WMDs, Grenade Launchers, or Surface to Air Missles, but fortunately allowed for Legislation to do so.

No one has a liberty to take an innocent life
Easy access to military style semi automatic rifles enables liberty to take lives, as the recent mass shootings demonstrate.

Weapons have absolutely nothing to do with liberty.

The meaning of the word is people have the right to live in a nation without the government persecuting them or kicking them out.

Liberty has absolutely nothing to do with abortion or a weapon.

People need to learn the meaning of words in the English language.

although i am against abortions ......whenever someone tries to limit late term abortions libbs shout thats against a womans right to choose !!! and if you say no its only for late term abortions the left would shout if we allow that then before long all abortions will be illegal [gov foot in the door]scenario .....the ban on late term abortion would set a precedent to stop all abortions ........the same goes when it comes to fire arm bans .......many believe it would set a precedent !
So, what the fuck would you assfucks do if abortion was ended. You would have no excuse left to throw in any argument about anything.

Most lste term abortions are because of health factors.

You know RealDumbDave when you made the claim that most late term abortions are because of health factors but didn’t have the balls to include a link supporting your (made up) claim, I had to do my own research. So guess what I found? Yep, as usual, you’re wrong.

Data on late-term abortions in the United States

View attachment 274035

FYI....

This study you posted is using different parameters for what it is calling "late term abortions" than everyone else.

Late term abortion, is 3rd trimester abortions... which begins at 26 to 28 weeks.

Your guy is using 20 weeks... as his own start point, as late term.

It's deceiving and leads to Apple vs oranges results.

Last edited:

The meaning of the word is people have the right to live in a nation without the government persecuting them or kicking them out.

lib·er·ty
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
    "compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"
    synonyms: independence, freedom, autonomy, sovereignty, self government, self rule, self determination, home rule; More
  2. 2.
    the power or scope to act as one pleases.
    "individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences"
    synonyms: freedom, independence, free rein, freeness, license, self-determination; More

Last edited:
although i am against abortions ......whenever someone tries to limit late term abortions libbs shout thats against a womans right to choose !!! and if you say no its only for late term abortions the left would shout if we allow that then before long all abortions will be illegal [gov foot in the door]scenario .....the ban on late term abortion would set a precedent to stop all abortions ........the same goes when it comes to fire arm bans .......many believe it would set a precedent !
So, what the fuck would you assfucks do if abortion was ended. You would have no excuse left to throw in any argument about anything.

You know RealDumbDave when you made the claim that most late term abortions are because of health factors but didn’t have the balls to include a link supporting your (made up) claim, I had to do my own research. So guess what I found? Yep, as usual, you’re wrong.

View attachment 274035

Late term abortions defined at 20 weeks? Convenient. Where some states state 24 weeks as a limit. These skew the elective aspect.

Easy access to military style semi automatic rifles enables liberty to take lives, as the recent mass shootings demonstrate.
The vast majority of those murdered aren't murdered with assault rifles.

If you cared more about lives than politics you might try to fix Democrat Shitholes where the real danger exists.
Look dickbreath, the assault rifle ban is geared toward mass shootings.

Tou assfucks are dishonest & try to blend the stat into all murders.

Quit being such an ass.

Late term abortions defined at 20 weeks? Convenient. Where some states state 24 weeks as a limit. These skew the elective aspect.
Both are just irrelevant numbers.

There are many benchmark points in an unborn child's life.

Quit being such an ass.
Calm down. Take a breath.

Why do you think 100 people killed individually are less important than 7 people killed at once?

I don't doubt those 100 people would get the same feigned outrage from you if you could get political advantage from it.

The health of the mother?
The health of Liberty

You show that you don't know the meaning of the word liberty.

It has absolutely nothing to do with weapons.

The word liberty means a person has the right to live in a country without the government persecuting them or kicking them out.

Who in the government is persecuting you or trying to kick you out of the US?

How is a weapon going to keep the government from persecuting you or kicking you out of this nation?

You people use words incorrectly and show that you have no clue what they mean.
No one has a right to take innocent life.

If you cared more about lives than politics you might try to fix Democrat Shitholes where the real danger exists.

Quit being such an ass.
Bats and hammers have killed more people than rifles

lib·er·ty
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
    "compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"
    synonyms: independence, freedom, autonomy, sovereignty, self government, self rule, self determination, home rule; More
  2. 2.
    the power or scope to act as one pleases.
    "individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences"
    synonyms: freedom, independence, free rein, freeness, license, self-determination; More

Ok so how is a weapon going to preserve your liberty?

If you raise a weapon to anyone in our government such as the police or military, you're dead before you can pull the trigger.

How is a weapon going to allow you to do as you please? Does that include murder if it pleases you?

You just use that word because it sounds patriotic to you.

How is the government violating your liberty if you don't have a weapon?

I've never owned a weapon and my liberty has not been taken from me. No one in America is doing anything to preserve my liberty. If someone in the government violates my liberty all I have to do is go to court. No sane person is going to pick up a weapon to shoot someone in the government because they believe someone in the government violated their liberty. The insane who do pick up a weapon against our government end up either dead or in prison.

Liberty has absolutely nothing to do with weapons. You want a weapon because of one or more of the following reasons:

1. You're paranoid.
2. You have a small penis
3. You don't believe you have any control of your life
4. You believe that your weapon gives you manhood
5. You like to intimidate people
6. You like to kill living beings
7. You like to hear things go BOOM.

My guess is you have a small penis and you believe you don't have any control of your life. That's why you fight so much to have a weapon.

No one has had to protect themselves from our government since the civil war. In fact, anyone who raises a weapon to our police or military is dead before they can pull the trigger.

People in America use their weapons to hunt, sport shooting and in the very rare instances protect themselves or family.

No one needs a weapon to preserve their liberty here in America and no weapon gives them or ensures liberty.

Just be honest. Stop lying.

Quit being such an ass.

The next time a play baseball, I'll take my rifle, what was I thinking? Wait, I just used it to pound a nail & broke it.

So this is why mass killers tale a bat instead of an AR-15. I get it.

Ok so how is a weapon going to preserve your liberty?

If you raise a weapon to anyone in our government such as the police or military, you're dead before you can pull the trigger.

How is a weapon going to allow you to do as you please? Does that include murder if it pleases you?

You just use that word because it sounds patriotic to you.

How is the government violating your liberty if you don't have a weapon?

I've never owned a weapon and my liberty has not been taken from me. No one in America is doing anything to preserve my liberty. If someone in the government violates my liberty all I have to do is go to court. No sane person is going to pick up a weapon to shoot someone in the government because they believe someone in the government violated their liberty. The insane who do pick up a weapon against our government end up either dead or in prison.

Liberty has absolutely nothing to do with weapons. You want a weapon because of one or more of the following reasons:

1. You're paranoid.
2. You have a small penis
3. You don't believe you have any control of your life
4. You believe that your weapon gives you manhood
5. You like to intimidate people
6. You like to kill living beings
7. You like to hear things go BOOM.

My guess is you have a small penis and you believe you don't have any control of your life. That's why you fight so much to have a weapon.

No one has had to protect themselves from our government since the civil war. In fact, anyone who raises a weapon to our police or military is dead before they can pull the trigger.

People in America use their weapons to hunt, sport shooting and in the very rare instances protect themselves or family.

No one needs a weapon to preserve their liberty here in America and no weapon gives them or ensures liberty.

Just be honest. Stop lying.
You completely miss the point of Liberty...

Liberty means I don't need to give you a reason why I do something, and it doesn't matter what you think about my reasoning.

IOW..

I'm not hurting anyone, so it's none of your damned business.

Quit being such an ass.

The next time a play baseball, I'll take my rifle, what was I thinking? Wait, I just used it to pound a nail & broke it.

irrelevant FBI says bats and hammers have killed more people than rifles We have a bat and hammer problem

Quit being such an ass.

irrelevant FBI says bats and hammers have killed more people than rifles We have a bat and hammer problem

Irrelevant? Great response. Irrelebvant to you because it smashed this same old argument you morons use

Quit being such an ass.

Irrelevant? Great response. Irrelebvant to you because it smashed this same old argument you morons use
Your response was irrelevant bat's and hammers kill more than rifles

Forum List

Back