why some are against the assault rifle ban is the same reason libbs protect late term abortion .

Dumbasses like you cannot prove your claims that the AWB reduced the number of deaths
No surprise - you people are dumber than shit.

I SO enjoy the simple mind of the anti-gun loon, illustrated in detail.
There is a definite correlatiom

So why do you think deaths went down under the ban & skyrocketed when is was allowed to expire.

You lost weight whren you cut out McDonalds but then gained 50 pounds after you started eating 10 big macs a day but nooooooooooo it wasn't the big macs, right?

It didn't go down under the ban..... you are an idiot... it didn't sky rocket after the ban.....you don't know what you are talking about...lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass public shooters....as do knives and cars.
I posted the numbers of deaths due to mass shootings.
Still waiting for you to prove your claim that claim that the AWB reduced the number of deaths, dumbass.
Why do dumber than shit people like you constantly make claims you know you cannot prove?

I SO enjoy the simple mind of the anti-gun loon, illustrated in detail

I am still waiting for your explanation why the number of deaths due to msass shootings lowered under the ban & skyrocketed after it was allowed to expire.

You havr no explanation so you keep making this same post 0ver & over.

It's a nice day, go out back & shoot a couple hundred rounds with your assault rifle. Oooooooo the fun!

It didn't.....grand total of deaths from mass public shootings, all types of guns....in 2018... 93.

93 people...... and from rifles....about 30 of those, which means, genius......more people die from lawn mowers than these rifles in mass public shootings......70 a year by lawn mower..

You keep claiming things that aren't true, to get a ban on 18 million rifles that weren't used for any crime, let alone mass public shootings....

You are irrational and insane.

So why do you think deaths went down under the ban & skyrocketed when is was allowed to expire.

You lost weight whren you cut out McDonalds but then gained 50 pounds after you started eating 10 big macs a day but nooooooooooo it wasn't the big macs, right?

It didn't go down under the ban..... you are an idiot... it didn't sky rocket after the ban.....you don't know what you are talking about...lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass public shooters....as do knives and cars.
Still waiting for you to prove your claim that claim that the AWB reduced the number of deaths, dumbass.
Why do dumber than shit people like you constantly make claims you know you cannot prove?

I am still waiting for your explanation why the number of deaths due to msass shootings lowered under the ban & skyrocketed after it was allowed to expire.

It's a nice day, go out back & shoot a couple hundred rounds with your assault rifle. Oooooooo the fun!

It didn't.....grand total of deaths from mass public shootings, all types of guns....in 2018... 93.

93 people...... and from rifles....about 30 of those, which means, genius......more people die from lawn mowers than these rifles in mass public shootings......70 a year by lawn mower..

You keep claiming things that aren't true, to get a ban on 18 million rifles that weren't used for any crime, let alone mass public shootings....

I posted the statistics.

How many mass killings were done by lawn mower.

I posted the statistics.
Still waiting for you to prove your claim that claim that the AWB reduced the number of deaths, Shi'ite for brains,.
Why do head-in-the-ass people like you constantly make claims you know you cannot prove?

18 million (this number keeps growing) that serve no purpose other than entertainment vs children getting slaughtered.

I posted the statistics.
Still waiting for you to prove your claim that claim that the AWB reduced the number of deaths, Shi'ite for brains,.
Why do head-in-the-ass people like you constantly make claims you know you cannot prove?

I am still waiting for your explanation why the number of deaths due to mass shootings lowered under the ban & skyrocketed after it was allowed to expire.

You have no explanation so you keep making this same post 0ver & over.

I posted the statistics.

Lawn mowers actually kill more people than AR-15 rifles do in mass public shootings...so obviously, according to your standard, lawn mowers must be banned.

18 million (this number keeps growing) that serve no purpose other than entertainment vs children getting slaughtered.

You have an odd definition of slaughter....according to you definition, cars are slaughtering our children, since cars kill more children than guns do...so again, according to your logic, we must ban cars.

I posted the statistics.
I am still waiting for your explanation...
You made a claim, shit for brains - onus is on you to prove it true.
But, you know you can't. I am under no obligation to disprove your claim, especially give the fact you know you cannot prove it.

I posted the statistics.

I am still waiting for your explanation why the number of deaths due to mass shootings lowered under the ban & skyrocketed after it was allowed to expire.

It didn't, so you have no question that needs to be answered.

I posted the statistics.

Lying fuck.

when you have to lie to prove a point, you have no point.

Changes in US mass shooting deaths associated with the 1994-2004 federal assault weapons ban: Analysis of open-source data. - PubMed - NCBI

Assault rifles accounted for 430 or 85.8% of the total 501 mass-shooting fatalities reported (95% confidence interval, 82.8-88.9) in 44 mass-shooting incidents. Mass shootings in the United States accounted for an increasing proportion of all firearm-related homicides (coefficient for year, 0.7; p = 0.0003), with increment in year alone capturing over a third of the overall variance in the data (adjusted R = 0.3). In a linear regression model controlling for yearly trend, the federal ban period was associated with a statistically significant 9 fewer mass shooting related deaths per 10,000 firearm homicides (p = 0.03). Mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the federal ban period (relative rate, 0.30; 95% confidence interval, 0.22-0.39).

CONCLUSION:
Mass-shooting related homicides in the United States were reduced during the years of the federal assault weapons ban of 1994 to 2004.

Gun nuts should all be red flagged. Any moron who buys assault type rifles, huge magazines, tactical gear should be red flagged & all guns removed.

Gun nuts should all be red flagged. Any moron who buys assault type rifles, huge magazines, tactical gear should be red flagged & all guns removed.
And anyone who advocates stripping any right from any person should have his rights stripped from him

And anyone who advocates stripping any right from any person should have his rights stripped from him

So says the guy whose Party looks to strip rights from gay & transgendered people.

So says the guy whose Party looks to strip rights from gay & transgendered people.

That's not my party

I don't belong to any party and I haven't voted for a Dem or a Repub in 20 years

FYI I don't care if gay people get married

Mass-shooting related homicides in the United States were reduced during the years of the federal assault weapons ban of 1994 to 2004.
Correlation does not prove causation.

You know you cannot prove your claim that claim that the AWB reduced the number of deaths.

I posted the statistics.

Lying fuck.

when you have to lie to prove a point, you have no point.

Changes in US mass shooting deaths associated with the 1994-2004 federal assault weapons ban: Analysis of open-source data. - PubMed - NCBI

Assault rifles accounted for 430 or 85.8% of the total 501 mass-shooting fatalities reported (95% confidence interval, 82.8-88.9) in 44 mass-shooting incidents. Mass shootings in the United States accounted for an increasing proportion of all firearm-related homicides (coefficient for year, 0.7; p = 0.0003), with increment in year alone capturing over a third of the overall variance in the data (adjusted R = 0.3). In a linear regression model controlling for yearly trend, the federal ban period was associated with a statistically significant 9 fewer mass shooting related deaths per 10,000 firearm homicides (p = 0.03). Mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the federal ban period (relative rate, 0.30; 95% confidence interval, 0.22-0.39).

CONCLUSION:

And this is crap....you know how we know...

based on media reports.

Mother Jones documents actual mass public shootings, not every gang banger party that gets shot up.......

Sorry...

Assault rifles accounted for 430 or 85.8% of the total 501

Not even close to accurate...

Yes....we know....this is why we don't trust you with power....you are a nut.

18 million of these rifles in private hands, 3 were used illegally....you want all 18 million banned......

You are irrational....likely insane.......

According to that sort of reasoning...knives kill more people 1,500 every year.....rifles in mass public shootings? Less than 30.......on average......so all knives, cars, pools, must be banned....according to you....

Forum List

Back