LA Woman Insists That Drugs Found in Her Vagina Are Not Hers And She Does Not Know Who Left Them

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just ludicrous, but that she thinks she can make this a plausible deniable claim is just breath-taking on so many levels.

Louisiana Woman Claims Meth Hidden Inside Her Vagina Is Not Hers

The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office said Rolland was accused of stealing approximately $5,000 from a man with whom she had been staying for about a week. The man told West Monroe Police Department that the money was stolen while he was showering.

Rolland admitted to the theft, but, after being searched by a female officer, denied ownership of the meth stashed along with $6,233 found in her vagina. She was arrested for theft and narcotics possession, and is currently being jailed with bail set at $8,000.​

No doubt a Hillary Supporter, lol.

LMAO! Priceless.

Ma'am... when was your vagina out of your direct control?

stashed along with $6,233 found in her vagina.

That's a huge wad (of money) to stash in her "you-know-where". :eek-52:

Can her "you-know-where" play the tuba?

1187a3802e154736c6540441b58d92153ea1358dabbeda48c0b1879f07ba859c.jpg

What the article doesn’t say is that the $6000 found there was all quarters.

The girl needs better inventory control. I recommend FIFO. And it wouldn't hurt to clean that thing out every now and then either.

This is just ludicrous, but that she thinks she can make this a plausible deniable claim is just breath-taking on so many levels.

The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office said Rolland was accused of stealing approximately $5,000 from a man with whom she had been staying for about a week. The man told West Monroe Police Department that the money was stolen while he was showering.

Rolland admitted to the theft, but, after being searched by a female officer, denied ownership of the meth stashed along with $6,233 found in her vagina. She was arrested for theft and narcotics possession, and is currently being jailed with bail set at $8,000.​

Was she a stripper? I know that strippers makes house calls. Maybe the owner of the home has heard the cops at the door. Has quickly shoved the drugs wrapped around money inside her vagina. And she thought that it was a big roll of money.

upload_2019-8-12_5-6-13.jpeg
th

th
th
th

"So there I was your honor, just mindin' my own business, and a pile of that meth stuff and some money showed up in my vagina !"

K I rated this "funny and agree" but I really need something like a shocked face. Or a facepalm. MODS, how 'bout it? Anything? I mean desperate times and all that....

Maybe that cornball from Canada, the transgender "wax my stuff" person, did it. That would be Peak 2019

This guy was going down on his GF and he says.

“Geez, you’ve got a big P-y”
“Geez, you’ve got a big P-y”

She says, “Why did you say that twice?”

He replies, “I didn’t” :p

Was she a stripper? I know that strippers makes house calls. Maybe the owner of the home has heard the cops at the door. Has quickly shoved the drugs wrapped around money inside her vagina. And she thought that it was a big roll of money.

View attachment 274029
th

th
th
th

Dude, I saw a pole dancer once pick up a quarter that was laying flat on the floor. She sat on it, and it stuck to her butt long enough that she was able to whisk it off with her hand.

A guy said he would tip her $100 if she could pick it up without using her hands. He paid up.

I put them there.

Forum List

Back