Why Religion Must Be Banished....

No it was not.. Freedom of religion does not sound like it was based on the bible , does it now??

Here we go again.

Let's prove you're a moron.

The Constitution provides for an observance of the Sabbath in its Presentment Clause, mandating that the President has ten days, excluding Sundays, to veto a bill lest it become binding.

And the instrument was framed with a view to the Declaration, which unequivocally bestows gratitude on the God of the Bible for America's independence.

1. " The most quoted source was the Bible. Established in the original writings of our Founding Fathers we find that they discovered in Isaiah 33:22 the three branches of government: Isaiah 33:22 “For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.” Here we see the judicial, the legislative and the executive branches. In Ezra 7:24 we see where they established the tax exempt status of the church: Ezra 7:24 “Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them.”

When we look at our Constitution we see in Article 4 Section 4 that we are guaranteed a Republican form of government, that was found in Exodus 18:21: “Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:” This indicates that we are to choose, or elect God fearing men and women. Looking at Article 3 Section 3 we see almost word for word Deuteronomy 17:6: ‘No person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses. . .’ Deuteronomy 17:6 “At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses. . .”. The next paragraph in Article 3 Section 3 refers to who should pay the price for treason. In England, they could punish the sons for the trespasses of the father, if the father died."
Roger Anghis -- Bring America Back To Her Religious Roots, Part 7

BTW....there is a specific reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution.

Oh where in the constitution is the reference to Jesus Christ?
Well, I'm not aware of the reference to Jesus in the Constitution, but the Declaration of Independence certainly mentions the Creator, which the Bible states is Jesus Christ.

Even more!

There are four references to ‘Divine’ in D of I… 1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’
2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,”
3) Supreme Judge of the world, and
4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.

This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Divine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

Since these rights are associated with each individual, they cannot be withdrawn, or subjugated to the will of a governing body.

Despite the secular nature of our national government, there is one unambiguous reference to Christ in the Constitution. Article VII dates the Constitution in "the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven."

"The Year of Our Lord" and separation.

God is a generic term and so is Our Lord, do you not know what they called Emperors of Rome? or other Kings or Masters.

All your words are generic terms. What year is the "year of our lord" and who does lord mean?

Thank you , you made my case.:)

Egad!!!

You're so stupid you don't know when you've been beaten to a pulp.

No it was not.. Freedom of religion does not sound like it was based on the bible , does it now??

Here we go again.

The Constitution provides for an observance of the Sabbath in its Presentment Clause, mandating that the President has ten days, excluding Sundays, to veto a bill lest it become binding.

And the instrument was framed with a view to the Declaration, which unequivocally bestows gratitude on the God of the Bible for America's independence.

1. " The most quoted source was the Bible. Established in the original writings of our Founding Fathers we find that they discovered in Isaiah 33:22 the three branches of government: Isaiah 33:22 “For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.” Here we see the judicial, the legislative and the executive branches. In Ezra 7:24 we see where they established the tax exempt status of the church: Ezra 7:24 “Also we certify you, that touching any of the priests and Levites, singers, porters, Nethinims, or ministers of this house of God, it shall not be lawful to impose toll, tribute, or custom, upon them.”

When we look at our Constitution we see in Article 4 Section 4 that we are guaranteed a Republican form of government, that was found in Exodus 18:21: “Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:” This indicates that we are to choose, or elect God fearing men and women. Looking at Article 3 Section 3 we see almost word for word Deuteronomy 17:6: ‘No person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses. . .’ Deuteronomy 17:6 “At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses. . .”. The next paragraph in Article 3 Section 3 refers to who should pay the price for treason. In England, they could punish the sons for the trespasses of the father, if the father died."

Well, I'm not aware of the reference to Jesus in the Constitution, but the Declaration of Independence certainly mentions the Creator, which the Bible states is Jesus Christ.

Even more!

There are four references to ‘Divine’ in D of I… 1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’

This is important because our historic documents memorialize a government based on individuals born with inalienable rights, by, in various references, by the Divine, or Nature’s God, or their Creator, or the Supreme Judge, or divine Providence.

Since these rights are associated with each individual, they cannot be withdrawn, or subjugated to the will of a governing body.

Despite the secular nature of our national government, there is one unambiguous reference to Christ in the Constitution. Article VII dates the Constitution in "the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven."

God is a generic term and so is Our Lord, do you not know what they called Emperors of Rome? or other Kings or Masters.

All your words are generic terms. What year is the "year of our lord" and who does lord mean?

Wrong. The term "Lord" isn't generic to our founders. They were men that believed in the Christian God and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Here we go again.

Even more!

Egad!!!

No now what year is the Year of the Lord?

Here we go again.

Even more!

Wrong. The term "Lord" isn't generic to our founders. They were men that believed in the Christian God and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Sure it is, they all believed different things, take the Unitarians, they didn't believe in the trinity. The Deist didn't as well. You are assuming the founders were Trinitarian Christians.

Now back to the year of the Lord, what year is it and who is Lord, Lord is generic.

Luke 4 (Jesus reads from ISA) and says the Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He does not say he is Lord but refers to the Lord which Isa refers to , but has the spirit of the Lord upon him, remember also according to the OT King Cyrus was also anointed by the Lord.

17 And the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was given to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where it was written,

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
and recovering of sight to the blind,
to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”

Even more!

Egad!!!

This is the year of the Lord, 2018 AD. Tell me why we use BC and AD when referring to years.

Even more!

Egad!!!

This is the year of the Lord, 2018 AD. Tell me why we use BC and AD when referring to years.

Which Lord? The signing of the Constitution does not say and the day of the Lord is not part of the legal constitution. Because Rome said so.

Before the birth of Christ and after the death of Christ. See it does not include the life of Jesus even. Before and after. Strange hey??
Anno Domini - Wikipedia

tidbit, did you know Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on July 4th, 1826 , exactly 50 years after signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Even more!

Egad!!!

Which Lord? The signing of the Constitution does not say and the day of the Lord is not part of the legal constitution. Because Rome said so.

Before the birth of Christ and after the death of Christ. See it does not include the life of Jesus even. Before and after. Strange hey??
Anno Domini - Wikipedia

tidbit, did you know Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on July 4th, 1826 , exactly 50 years after signing of the Declaration of Independence.
First, quoting one person that posted on Wikipedia is a joke. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. Are you aware of that? Myself and many others including scholars will not accept anything from Wikipedia because it can be edited by anyone. Now, you say "which Lord ?". You tell me. Go ahead, tell me which Lord they are referring to.

Second, Yes, I am aware that Jefferson and Adams both died on july 4th, 1826.

Egad!!!

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

First, quoting one person that posted on Wikipedia is a joke. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. Are you aware of that? Myself and many others including scholars will not accept anything from Wikipedia because it can be edited by anyone. Now, you say "which Lord ?". You tell me. Go ahead, tell me which Lord they are referring to.

Ad means Anno Domini and it means after the birth of Jesus Christ. Since you didn't read it you don't know what it meant or means. BC stars in 1BC and AD starts in 1AD, and we do not know when the birth of Jesus was.
Gee Jesus in Luke as quoted above, is referring to the Lord as in ISA, the same Lord that anointed King Cyrus.

The calendar is according to Rome, The Julian calendar ( named after Julius Caesar) was changed by St Gregory to observe Easter. Rome.

Last edited:
Egad!!!

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

Ad means Anno Domini and it means after the birth of Jesus Christ. Since you didn't read it you don't know what it meant or means. BC starts in 1AD, and we do not know when the birth of Jesus was.
Gee Jesus in Luke as quoted above, is referring to the Lord as in ISA, the same Lord that anointed King Cyrus.

(I just wanna keep this wind-up doll goin'...)

Now, then....as I proved, the Constitution has a clear reference to Jesus Christ....

"... in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven ..."

1787.....to whom do you suppose they were referencing as having lived 17 hundred and 87 years earlier???

Who would that be?

Egad!!!

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

Ad means Anno Domini and it means after the birth of Jesus Christ. Since you didn't read it you don't know what it meant or means. BC stars in 1BC and AD starts in 1AD, and we do not know when the birth of Jesus was.

The calendar is according to Rome, The Julian calendar ( named after Julius Caesar) was changed by St Gregory to observe Easter. Rome.
Very nice. However, can you now tell us who the Lord is in "The year of our Lord" in the Constitution?

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

Very nice. However, can you now tell us who the Lord is in "The year of our Lord" in the Constitution?

I'm certain you realize that what you are involved in is the equivalent of engaging in a game of patty-cake with a three year old in the seat in front of you on an airplane....it never ends.
'lopey and a three year old have a similar association with truth and with education.

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

Done in convention by the unanimous consent of the states present the seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the independence of the United States of America the twelfth. In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,

It means common area. Lord can mean a king or master, after 1AD. Also its not in the constitution, its in reference to a date.

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

I'm certain you realize that what you are involved in is the equivalent of engaging in a game of patty-cake with a three year old in the seat in front of you on an airplane....it never ends.
'lopey and a three year old have a similar association with truth and with education.

Oh Alice, time to come out of the rabbit hole. It just never ends with you.

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

Ad means Anno Domini and it means after the birth of Jesus Christ. Since you didn't read it you don't know what it meant or means. BC starts in 1AD, and we do not know when the birth of Jesus was.

(I just wanna keep this wind-up doll goin'...)

Now, then....as I proved, the Constitution has a clear reference to Jesus Christ....

"... in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven ..."

1787.....to whom do you suppose they were referencing as having lived 17 hundred and 87 years earlier???

Who would that be?

Its referring to a date.

Anno Domini - Wikipedia

Done in convention by the unanimous consent of the states present the seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the independence of the United States of America the twelfth. In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,

It means common area. Lord can mean a king or master, after 1AD. Also its not in the constitution, its in reference to a date.
You're a liar. It means Jesus Christ.

Forum List

Back