why no Christian shows?

Gee, and people wonder how a hitler came to power

Jews are so hostile to everyone that everyone learns to hate them, aside from the shitheads who insanely believe Jews are God's chosen people.

Well, it's pretty apparent that you never actually have met someone of the Jewish faith, Butt Poof.

I've met quite a few. Matter of fact, I used to go listen to a visiting rabbi talk when he came around Amarillo, because he was very interesting. And, the people that were there in the synagogue were very nice and friendly. Matter of fact, there was one time that I showed up, and a woman came up to me and asked me what size my feet were. I thought it was a pretty strange question and I asked her why? She said that the day was a holiday where they do something nice for someone they don't know. I told her my foot size, and she told me to stay there, she'd be right back. 30 min. later, she showed up with a really nice pair of Harley Davidson square toe biker boots and asked me if I would like to have them, because her husband didn't like them. I said sure (was still riding a Harley at the time), and got a 150.00 pair of boots for free.

And...................if you've never been to a Jewish deli, you don't know what kind of excellent food you are missing. Those folks know how to cook and eat!

...I see we have Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, numerous shows with gays and lesbians--but none about Christians--white Christians ..or about white people making racial jokes?
...I don't have cable/dish so this would be regular TV shows
isn't the US made up of about 70% Christians?

The grandmother and the Father in Black ish are Christians .

Me thinks you can’t see the Christian forest for the trees .

...I see we have Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, numerous shows with gays and lesbians--but none about Christians--white Christians ..or about white people making racial jokes?

but it's not about christians--title is BLACK-ish!!!!

But they ARE Christians . There are a bunch of shows wh Christian characters .

As for black ish, it’s about a New aged black family made good , living in a mostly white world .

Typical “fish out of water”.

As for black ish, it’s about a New aged black family made good , living in a mostly white world .

as you just said--it's not about christians

They did have an episode about their faith.

Well what would be a Christian show? What’s the plot ?

Simpson’s . There’s another Christian family .

it would be like Little House on the Prairie--but that is super boring for a lot of people
helping people instead of screwing your buddy over like Big Brother and Survivor
people like the stabbings in the backs/scandals/hate/etc --like the soap operas

you could have some stuff like Heaven is For Real---some spiritual/mystical stuff like on Touched By an Angel

we used to have Leave it To Beaver, Little House on The Prairie, Touched by An Angel
those are ''boring''

Well, they can be ironically funny in a MST3K way.

The real reason why Christian-themed shows don't do well. If people want to be preached at, they'll go to church.

When they are sitting down and watching TV, they want to disconnect the brain for a while.

Well, no, nobody would watch it because it would be boring.

They write Christian themed movies, and frankly, they are boring as shit.

No sex, no violence, no drama, no conflict. Just a lot of people preaching at false arguments that no atheist would ever make.

There's no reason why a Christian show or movie would be inherently boring. The Bible has more exciting content that most big Hollywood movies. The trouble with existing Christian video is they're low-budget products of armatures, which tends to result in a boring product.

Another problem with Christian video is they're not really made by Christians. They're made by Zionist faggots who idolize Antichrist (Israel) and who think manliness is getting off on war and football. Or, they're made by libtards who want to convince Christians that Christians should act like faggots who belong to the world.

Even when Christians do produce movies, they water it down to avoid offending Jews, like Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ where he removed some examples of Jesus showing hatred of Jews and added some pro-Jew shit (yet, he was still blackballed from Hollywood for not comprising enough).

No sex, no violence, no drama, no conflict. Just a lot of people preaching at false arguments that no atheist would ever make.

There's no reason why a Christian show or movie would be inherently boring. The Bible has more exciting content that most big Hollywood movies. The trouble with existing Christian video is they're low-budget products of armatures, which tends to result in a boring product.

Another problem with Christian video is they're not really made by Christians. They're made by Zionist faggots who idolize Antichrist (Israel) and who think manliness is getting off on war and football. Or, they're made by libtards who want to convince Christians that Christians should act like faggots who belong to the world.

Even when Christians do produce movies, they water it down to avoid offending Jews, like Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ where he removed some examples of Jesus showing hatred of Jews and added some pro-Jew shit (yet, he was still blackballed from Hollywood for not comprising enough).

It's the Joooooooooos!

:rofl:

I never got that.......that is the story of Jesus, yes?...how could the Jews be offended ?[ without going off topic, sorry ]

I never got that.......that is the story of Jesus, yes?...how could the Jews be offended ?[ without going off topic, sorry ]

Actually, "The Snuff Film of the Christ" was pretty offensive to Jews, as it showed the Jews wanting to murder Jesus.

Now, that might be accurate to the Bible (Christians like to pretend a lot of nasty stuff in the Bible isn't there) but it's still pretty offensive.

Bible has more exciting content that most big Hollywood movies

The adventures of baby jesus?

Even when Christians do produce movies, they water it down to avoid offending Jews

your baby jesus was Jewish as your story goes

you could have some stuff like Heaven is For Real---some spiritual/mystical stuff like on Touched By an Angel
Or how about this christian show?

Forum List

Back