why no Christian shows?

Showtime is airing an animated series called "Our Cartoon President" and it's about what you might think. ABC celebs disrespect the Vice President's religious beliefs and call him "mentally deranged". It's the same old shit with a liberal perfume.
wow....very hateful/uncalled for/etc

...I see we have Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, numerous shows with gays and lesbians--but none about Christians--white Christians ..or about white people making racial jokes?
...I don't have cable/dish so this would be regular TV shows
isn't the US made up of about 70% Christians?
White Christians are now 43% of the population down 10 points from just a few years ago

If you’re white and Christian, you’re now in the minority. Get used to it.

Americans are starting to wise-up to religion being complete BULLSHIT.

...I see we have Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, numerous shows with gays and lesbians--but none about Christians--white Christians ..or about white people making racial jokes?
White Christians are now 43% of the population down 10 points from just a few years ago

I agree with religion being a fairytale--but isn't about 70% of the US Christian?

Hollywood is dedicated to convincing the public that Christianity is bullshit. But, Hollywood loves to roll around in bullshit. So, the question remains, why no Christian shows? And, the answer still is those God-damned Jews. (Well, if they weren't Antichrists, they wouldn't be damned by God.)

Can't African Americans and Asians be Christian? Not sure what your point is.

Do you want a program where people make fun of their own Christianity but in a sympathetic fashion- like say Fresh off the Boat does with the Asian American experience?

Hollywood is dedicated to convincing the public that Christianity is bullshit. But, Hollywood loves to roll around in bullshit. So, the question remains, why no Christian shows? And, the answer still is those God-damned Jews. (Well, if they weren't Antichrists, they wouldn't be damned by God.)

Ah its always blame the Jews.......lol

Not only are there no Christian shows, but Hollywood often feels free to show their hatred of Christians in their shows. Why? Because Hollywood is controlled by Talmudists (so-called Jews) who hate Christians and others. Because Christians are either afraid to stand up for themselves as blacks, fags, etc. do. Because many Christians insanely think Jesus-hating Talmudists are God's chosen people.

The very few times Hollywood pretends to make a Christian-friendly TV show, their whole purpose is to teach Christians to be contrary to Christ, like everything that dog Roma Downey does.

Do you pretend to be a Christian?

Can't African Americans and Asians be Christian? Not sure what your point is.

Do you want a program where people make fun of their own Christianity but in a sympathetic fashion- like say Fresh off the Boat does with the Asian American experience?

Actually, in the show Blackish, the grandmother talks about being a good Christian woman on a regular basis.

I agree with religion being a fairytale--but isn't about 70% of the US Christian?

My comment was regarding the 10% drop in white christians.

Hollywood is a business that markets programs that will make money. Can christian based shows make money?

Not only are there no Christian shows, but Hollywood often feels free to show their hatred of Christians in their shows. Why? Because Hollywood is controlled by Talmudists (so-called Jews) who hate Christians and others. Because Christians are either afraid to stand up for themselves as blacks, fags, etc. do. Because many Christians insanely think Jesus-hating Talmudists are God's chosen people.

The very few times Hollywood pretends to make a Christian-friendly TV show, their whole purpose is to teach Christians to be contrary to Christ, like everything that dog Roma Downey does.

Do you pretend to be a Christian?

Most christians talk the talk, but very few walk the walk.

Hollywood is a business that markets programs that will make money. Can christian based shows make money?

One of the things I liked about "Friday Night Lights" was- in the first season- how that being Christian and attending church was just taken for granted- it wasn't a shout out, but just part of people's lives.

The show "Sheldon" does some of this- which makes sense in context.

lol

How about a show with African-American, immigrant, and gay Christians.

A Christian movie is the top earning R movie of all time. G/PG-rated movies tend to make a lot more money that most other movies. There is a huge Christian audience, but little for them to watch.

Look at all the fags on TV. How many people really want to see two fags kiss? Jewish Hollywood isn't just about making money. It's also about corrupting society.

A Christian movie is the top earning R movie of all time. G/PG-rated movies tend to make a lot more money that most other movies. There is a huge Christian audience, but little for them to watch.

Look at all the fags on TV. How many people really want to see two fags kiss? Jewish Hollywood isn't just about making money. It's also about corrupting society.

How many gays are on TV? And why would Jews want to corrupt society, exactly?

Why am I not surprised that an anti-semite is also a homophobic bigot?

How many gays are on TV? And why would Jews want to corrupt society, exactly?

Probably something to do with sacrificing Christian babies.....or maybe the Illuminati....

Gee, and people wonder how a hitler came to power

Forum List

Back