why no Christian shows?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...I see we have Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, numerous shows with gays and lesbians--but none about Christians--white Christians ..or about white people making racial jokes?
...I don't have cable/dish so this would be regular TV shows
isn't the US made up of about 70% Christians?

...I see we have Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, numerous shows with gays and lesbians--but none about Christians--white Christians ..or about white people making racial jokes?
What the hell does it matter the skin color?

we want to be fair don't we?? you don't want equality-fairness?

Because Hollywood has enticed people for decades with stories of rape, murder, violence, the occult, and buggery. Producers and script-writer try to outdo each other with the sick stuff they can come up with, even drawing on the internet for the most disgusting scenarios they can come up with. And the viewership seems to eat it up because 1.) their lives are basically boring and 2.) because they've been so desensitized to the steady stream of filth, that they need more to entertain them.

My wife just mentioned Duck Dynasty. Phil Robertson had an interview with GQ awhile back where he gave his views on heaven and earth, and he ended up getting suspended from the A&E network. Not to sound "anti-Semitic", but the Joos do control the majority of the entertainment industry. Some modern-day Joos are Christian-friendly but not the liberals ones.

Apparently, to the OP, they can't be Christian.

BTW Harmonica, if you are looking for white guys and racial humor, there is one called Superior Donuts, it's about a Jewish man who owns a donut shop who has a young black man working for him. There is also a Middle Eastern male, a Hispanic female, a white female and a white dude.

Some of the riffs they make about race today in America are pretty funny.

Guess you haven't seen the new lineup on CBS. There actually IS a show that is about Christians. It's called Living Biblically and it is about a guy who tries to live his life in strict accordance with the Bible.

New comedy, is supposed to come on at the end of this month.

Living Biblically - CBS All Access
is that on cable/dish or regular TV.?..I don't see CBS ALL Access where I am at

Because Hollywood has enticed people for decades with stories of rape, murder, violence, the occult, and buggery. Producers and script-writer try to outdo each other with the sick stuff they can come up with, even drawing on the internet for the most disgusting scenarios they can come up with. And the viewership seems to eat it up because 1.) their lives are basically boring and 2.) because they've been so desensitized to the steady stream of filth, that they need more to entertain them.

My wife just mentioned Duck Dynasty. Phil Robertson had an interview with GQ awhile back where he gave his views on heaven and earth, and he ended up getting suspended from the A&E network. Not to sound "anti-Semitic", but the Joos do control the majority of the entertainment industry. Some modern-day Joos are Christian-friendly but not the liberals ones.
we used to have Leave it To Beaver, Little House on The Prairie, Touched by An Angel
those are ''boring''

humans like/NEED!/etc the very emotional scenes.....the scenes that get your emotions on a ''high''

Guess you haven't seen the new lineup on CBS. There actually IS a show that is about Christians. It's called Living Biblically and it is about a guy who tries to live his life in strict accordance with the Bible.

New comedy, is supposed to come on at the end of this month.

Living Biblically - CBS All Access
is that on cable/dish or regular TV.?..I don't see CBS ALL Access where I am at

CBS All Access is just what the website is that tells you about their new shows.

And yes, CBS is regular broadcast television, and it comes on during prime time. I'm gonna check it out to see what kind of humor it has, and if it's accurate with the way Christians do stuff.

Lazy christians...whine about OTHERS not writing christain shows while sitting on their butts. How about stepping up and creating such a show if it's that important to you?
Because it won”t be aired.

we used to have Leave it To Beaver, Little House on The Prairie, Touched by An Angel
those are ''boring''
Whining, no taking action.

There are any number of cable channels that have Christian based programming.
I don't get cable
are these TV shows like Black-ish, or documentaries/reality shows /preachers/etc??

There are any number of cable channels that have Christian based programming.
I don't get cable
are these TV shows like Black-ish, or documentaries/reality shows /preachers/etc??

Blackish is also regular primetime broadcast television. It's about a black ad executive and his family growing up and dealing with social issues.

Same thing with Fresh Off the Boat, only this time it's a Korean steak house owner who is dealing with raising his family in Orlando in the 80's.

Both shows are on primetime broadcast.

I usually watch the old shows-70s shows
watching Bionic Woman and next is the Six Million Dollar Man
in BW, 2 guys fired a pistol twice in a hospital room and the hallway---and no one really seemed to care!! hahahahah

The Good Place.

Or if you watch Fox go find Lucifer. It's about the devil come back to Earth as a hip young Englishman that bangs all kinds of chicks and helps the cops solve crimes. And you thought YOUR ideas for a show were idiotic.

Or The Exorcist when it comes back. The devil is a lot less a cheeky bastard in that one, he's more the possess your 12 year old daughter kind of facktard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back