why no Christian shows?

The Good Place.

Or if you watch Fox go find Lucifer. It's about the devil come back to Earth as a hip young Englishman that bangs all kinds of chicks and helps the cops solve crimes. And you thought YOUR ideas for a show were idiotic.

Or The Exorcist when it comes back. The devil is a lot less a cheeky bastard in that one.
yes, I flip through the channels and see that, but I never watch it
seems like a lot of those are for the teens--even though they can get bloody/etc

Guess you haven't seen the new lineup on CBS. There actually IS a show that is about Christians. It's called Living Biblically and it is about a guy who tries to live his life in strict accordance with the Bible.

New comedy, is supposed to come on at the end of this month.

Living Biblically - CBS All Access
is that on cable/dish or regular TV.?..I don't see CBS ALL Access where I am at

CBS All Access is just what the website is that tells you about their new shows.

And yes, CBS is regular broadcast television, and it comes on during prime time. I'm gonna check it out to see what kind of humor it has, and if it's accurate with the way Christians do stuff.

Hypocritical?

...I see we have Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, numerous shows with gays and lesbians--but none about Christians--white Christians ..or about white people making racial jokes?
...I don't have cable/dish so this would be regular TV shows
isn't the US made up of about 70% Christians?

Not only are there no Christian shows, but Hollywood often feels free to show their hatred of Christians in their shows. Why? Because Hollywood is controlled by Talmudists (so-called Jews) who hate Christians and others. Because Christians are either afraid to stand up for themselves as blacks, fags, etc. do. Because many Christians insanely think Jesus-hating Talmudists are God's chosen people.

The very few times Hollywood pretends to make a Christian-friendly TV show, their whole purpose is to teach Christians to be contrary to Christ, like everything that dog Roma Downey does.

but the Joos do control the majority of the entertainment industry

They totally control Sony ...

Guess you haven't seen the new lineup on CBS. There actually IS a show that is about Christians. It's called Living Biblically and it is about a guy who tries to live his life in strict accordance with the Bible.

ABikerSailor, do you have your ass pounded every night? Why are you such a shithead? "Living Biblically" is based on a book by a f-king Talmudist who pretends, as an experiment, to live like a biblical Jew for a year, including stoning faggots. The only thing that will come from the CBS Living Biblically is mocking and misrepresentation of the Bible.

I've often been perplexed at the amount of money people invest in sophisticated systems to remove human waste from their homes... Only to pay cable companies to pump it right back in...

I've often been perplexed at the amount of money people invest in sophisticated systems to remove human waste from their homes... Only to pay cable companies to pump it right back in...

Hollywood sees it as their job to crap up our lives. They get people to take the the poison by covering it with a little bit of comedy and drama.

...I see we have Black-ish, Fresh Off the Boat, numerous shows with gays and lesbians--but none about Christians--white Christians ..or about white people making racial jokes?

Hollywood isn't interested in mainstream, America---- you know, the part that Hillary flew over. The Left only cares about the illusory world they promote. If you think about it, many of their best shows down through history were really based on making fun of those deplorables in the middle of the country! What do you think the Beverly Hillbillies and All In The Family were really about? Conservatives are backward, idiotic troglodytes! Then they all gather around the Jimmy Kimmel show snickering and telling themselves how much better they are.

It's a real dilemma on the Left. They really HATE whites, especially the middle class, yet Trump has shown they can decide elections! What to do? What to do. What new lie to invent to try to make people that sicken you vote for something that can only hurt them.

Beverly Hillbillies

Actually, while the Clampett family appeared to be backwards rubes, they always got the upper hand on those who attempted to con or swindle them.

They were much wiser than than the 'educated' characters on the show.

vjTJY-1445351305-35-lists-beverlyhillbillies_1200.jpg

Beverly Hillbillies

Actually, while the Clampett family appeared to be backwards rubes, they always got the upper hand on those who attempted to con or swindle them.

They were much wiser than than the 'educated' characters on the show.

vjTJY-1445351305-35-lists-beverlyhillbillies_1200.jpg

True, otherwise, it wouldn't have been very funny. But that never stopped the Left from seeing them as the quintessential Rust Belt Baptists.

The show will mock, ridicule and demean Christians. That's the premise.
What the hell does it matter the skin color?
It used to not matter. Now color infects everything.

Showtime is airing an animated series called "Our Cartoon President" and it's about what you might think. ABC celebs disrespect the Vice President's religious beliefs and call him "mentally deranged". It's the same old shit with a liberal perfume.

Forum List

Back