Help man to understand a woman...

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
... get penetrated.

More faggotry propaganda from the left.

2eg5o3c.jpg

But is being penetrated at least once in your life a defining part of the female experience? And would being "invaded" really help men understand what it means to be a woman?

So the female identity is synonymous with getting fucked? Is getting penetrated the main trait of being a woman? It seems they phrased that pretty nicely. In a way, this sickos are saying that what it means to be a woman is... a hole to be penetrated. And the way to fight the raping of woman is... to rape a man.

Every time the highest level of leftist idiocy is reached, they set the bar even higher.

Should Every Man Be Penetrated at Least Once in His Life?

weird. I am a female-------I do not want to "penetrate" a male------with WHAT?
All men should tolerate MONTHLY insertion of a urinary catheter------starting about
age 12-----so they can sympathize with their menstruating sisters

Beyond stupid

Q: What it means to be a woman?
Vice: A hole to be penetrated.

"slow clap"

2zexj0n.jpg

All the talk about equality, women rights, feminism... all bullshit. In reality, that IS how left sees women, and non intentionally they keep proving it.

Beyond stupid

Q: What it means to be a woman?
Vice: A hole to be penetrated.

"slow clap"

2zexj0n.jpg

All the talk about equality, women rights, feminism... all bullshit. In reality, that IS how left sees women, and non intentionally they keep proving it.

Vice is a little out there. Full of moon bats and "men" I'm quite sure have been penetrated numerous times

Forum List

Back