What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

It is perfectly permissible speech to maintain innocence, to maintain persecution, and to identify the judges conflicts with his daughter working for those trying to imprison Trump
You know he is within his rights but his expressions of innocence are worrisome to the witch hunt and you label it threatening and intimidating which is word change crap
Trump is launching personal attacks, declaring them unamerican and throwing raw meat to his mob

tRump knows this

He just loves the attention

His base is clueless

But they will continue to say

"They won't let him talk" 😂

Intimidating someone and threatening somebody aren't the same thing.

That's a lie. Trump never sentenced anybody.
Just tell me where it says that she was the one gagged in that trial.
No, feelings is the only reason that Trump is in this mess to begin with.
Are you goofy? No one said Trump sentenced anyone. Who is "she"? You think "feelings" are facts? Is that right?

1. In 2018, Stormy Daniels' lawyer, Michael Avenatti, was issued a gag order by a federal judge in a case involving President Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen. The order prohibited Avenatti from discussing the case with the media or public.
Pssst, Avanati was not the defendant.
  1. In 2019, a judge in Virginia issued a gag order in a case involving a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. The order prohibited the parties involved from discussing the case with the media.
  2. In 2020, a judge in Massachusetts issued a gag order in a case involving actress Lori Loughlin and the college admissions scandal. The order prohibited the parties involved from discussing the case with the media.

"[This] Court makes an oral order that no counsel may discuss
anything connected with this trial with the media or in public
places. This order encompasses all parties, attorneys and
witnesses
under the control of counsel.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered that lawyers and others in the case must not talk about it publicly i

Yet due to a wide-ranging gag order, prosecutors, defense lawyers, and attorneys for victims’ families and witnesses are prohibited from saying anything publicly, aside from what is already in the public record.
How many more do you need?
I'd be happy with one. You're 0/6 so far.

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:
Another sealion thread

Yawn

Are you goofy? No one said Trump sentenced anyone. Who is "she"? You think "feelings" are facts? Is that right?

My mistake as that was a typo but I fixed it as I meant to say that Trump never threatened anybody not sentenced and I meant that feelings brought Trump to court. Feelings of hate and being triggered.

You are dead wrong that you believe Mr. Trump is being silenced.

He is gagged to stop threatening the court, its processes, and its peoples.
You should really read the gag order before making ignorant false statements.

In case you didn't know, threatening the court, its processes, and its peoples is illegal, no gag order necessary.

Again What does that have to do with gagging a criminal defendant?
The question you posed was why the defendant and not the witness. That's the answer.
Tainting the jury pool
Lol, hardly. In order to taint a jury pool, you need to specifically address the case. A general dislike for a defendant doesn't count. If it did no one charged with a serious crime could be prosecuted. Most people don't like criminals.
Nor does working for someone who's politically active count as prejudicial. Especially when the person working is a family member and not yourself.

I think this judge should have recused himself for a direct conflict.
For what. What is his direct conflict. He didn't post anything his daughter did.

Intimidating jurors or witnesses is illegal. Nothing to do with the gag order.

Yes but this is different because Trump is intimidating them just because he's Trump. Nothing that he's saying or doing.

😂 you are not allowed to either intimidate or threaten a witness or jury member

What does " aren't the same thing" supposed to even mean?

There's your answer above right there.

The same reason gag orders are usually put in place. To protect the integrity of the proceedings. To prevent witnesses or members of the jury from being intimidated.

In the context of a criminal trial Trump is a defendant. Not a presidential candidate.
Exactly

Apparently the Trumpers want a two tier justice system

Trump is launching personal attacks, declaring them unamerican and throwing raw meat to his mob
They are not personal attacks when the person spoken about is in fact engaged in what Trump is observing and commenting on
You all just don’t live in reality and haven’t for over 5 years.

Forum List

Back