Why ISIS is Americas Problem

This has nothing to do with Israel nor Zionism, nor your rampant Jew-Hate.

This has to do with the hatred that Militant Islam bears The West, in general, and the United States, in particular.

All your ridiculous protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

Militant Islam only exists as a reaction to Zionism.

Nevertheless, deserving or not, it's quite clear that you lack that capacity, and that your own very severe case of bigotry (against Westerners, Christians, etc.) clouds your judgment.

Nothing clouding my j my judgment at all. I'm not the one who thinks one belief in a sky fairy is better than antoher. .

Although you certainly lean hard on that excuse, to avoid answering the comparison (1) vs. (2) served-up here, some hours ago.

you mean the part where you claimed there were things in the Koran that aren't there? I can only humiliate you so quickly.

This

Muhummad existed as a reaction to Zionism just as adolf hitler and Himmler existed as a reaction to Zionism and Genghis Khan as well. Pol Pot
existed as a reaction against Zionism as did
BUBONIC PLAGUE Japanese General TOGO was
a reaction against Zionism as was STALIN. Anti-Zionist forces control the world

...This is why I treat you like you are kind of a fucking moron. The Islamic world is reunifying? Really? It looks to me like it's Balkanizing. Iraq is effectively three failed states right now. Yemen has broken apart. Libya (remember how the Jews told us all to be scared of Libya back in the 1980s?) has collapsed into anarchy. Assad has lost 75% of his country...
Your opinion of me is immaterial.

The perceptive man will look past the fragmentation to see what it is rushing into the vacuum to replace it.

And both the underlying thread and extremely close dogmatic and operational symmetry between these common-core groups

You are an observer of limited perception, imagination and vision, not to mention a stunning lack of objectivity.

...Well, if you want to make a comparison to poisonous snakes, most snake bites happen because someone was sticking his hand where it didn't belong...
As with most fifth-columnists and vision-challenged types... always ready to make excuses for the snake.

...Can you point out the verse the verse in the Koran where it says "Kill the unbeliever" ? ...

(9)(5) ...kill the idolaters wherever you find them...

Too easy.

...Because you are repeating that crap about 76 virgins, which is NOWHERE IN THE KORAN. There is a mention of 72 "Houri" in the Hadiths. The Koran says all believers get into paradise, not just the martyrs....
Close enough for gubmint work.

Of course, a close student of Q'uran and Hadith such as yourself, would know the specifics, wouldn't you?
tongue_smile.gif

...I could also be a real prick, and repost of the truly savage bible verses, like Psalm 137:9, but I think I've humiliated you enough
Quote away...

1. the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, as preserved in the New Testament, supersede the Old Testament, which is only there as historical background and catch-all for circumstances in which the New has not already covered something in particular.

2. no nation nor large-scale armed-group nor collection of armed groups in The West bases its political power and governance primarily upon the Old Testament; it is no longer an operative governing platform, if, indeed, it ever was, in any age.

3. most Muslim nations and large-scale armed-groups and collections of armed groups within the domains of Islam are - at present, and in our modern age - heavily vested-in and guided by their so-called Holy Write (the Q'uran) and its barbaric, savage, misogynistic and dictatorial dogma and guidelines for practice.

As to your delusional belief that you are somehow capable of humiliating me, well... enjoy the delusion... who am I to argue with such a juvenile observation?

...Militant Islam only exists as a reaction to Zionism...
You're full of shit clean up to your ears.

Militant Islam exists because most of the former domains of Islam have been freed of the yoke of decades or centuries of Western European Imperialism and Colonialism during the course of the 20th Century - much of that following the conclusion of WWII, when the British and French and other European Empires and Empire Residuals became too expensive. The existence of the State of Israel is only one in a large number of grievances and causes seminal to the rise of Militant Islam.

But a bona fide Jew Hater such as yourself can't see past his perceptive weaknesses, so, your inability (or unwillingness) to perceive the myriad of substantive causes - many of which stretch back in time far beyond the formation of the modern State of Israel - does not come as a surprise.

Last edited:
...I'm not the one who thinks one belief in a sky fairy is better than antoher...
That's because you lack the ability of any five-year-old to comprehend and admit the vast difference between "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Kill the Idolaters".

joe is also "history compromised" the problems now
going on in the levant and in south east asia are not new----in Iran they came along with a religious "REVIVAL" ----
not at all a new phenomenon in muslim societies----but Iran was stable for a very long time------before it completely
screwed itself

northern European imperialism was the best thing that has
happened to the Levant and south east asia for the past
1000 years. It broke the back of both the Ottoman and the Moghul caliphates

dear, they have been slaughtering each other since Muhammod died. I see you bring pure ignorance to every subject. Why not go back to defending Castro's concentration camp island?

dear, they have been slaughtering each other since Muhammod died. I see you bring pure ignorance to every subject. Why not go back to defending Castro's concentration camp island?

I would be more impressed with your argument if you could spell Mohammed.

so you are so stupid that the spelling in a word changes your understanding of the reasoning in a argument??

(9)(5) ...kill the idolaters wherever you find them...

Too easy.

Okay, here you go, another verse LACKING CONTEXT.

9:4 Excepting those of the idolaters with whom ye (Muslims) have a treaty, and who have since abated nothing of your right nor have supported anyone against you. (As for these), fulfil their treaty to them till their term. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty (unto Him).
9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
9:6 And if anyone of the idolaters seeketh thy protection (O Muhammad), then protect him so that he may hear the Word of Allah, and afterward convey him to his place of safety. That is because they are a folk who know not.

Wow. Really doesn't sound quite as bad in context.

But clearly, the Koran is the Necromonicon, as opposed to the sweet sweet stuff in the Bible.

so you are so stupid that the spelling in a word changes your understanding of the reasoning in a argument??

There's never any reasoning in your argument, Eddie. Because the queer thing of calling dudes "Dear", you just regurgitate whatever crap you heard on Hate Radio.

dear you said Zionism was the cause, then you learned they had been slaughtering each other forever, then you tried to change the subject.

You don't reason, you simple hate so you always look stupid. Take it from your elder and your superior! Sorry.

Hysterical Boogeyman hype. ISIS can't and won't take over the world. It's just being used as a justification for more war. ISIS is actually a Saudi, British, and American creation. Once they kill Assad, their Masters will turn on them and eliminate em.

Always remember, the Globalist Elites want permanent war. They'll always create a new Boogeyman for the Sheeple to fear and hate. ISIS is just their flavor of the week Boogeyman. There will be others. Bet on it.

Last edited:
Hysterical Boogeyman hype. ISIS can't and won't take over the world.

dear, no one said they could take over the world just that they could do 10,000 times more harm than OBL.

Do you have the IQ to understand?

They work for the Saudis, British, and Americans. They're on a short leash. Once they kill Assad, they'll be confronted and eliminated by their Masters. It ain't checkers, it's chess. The Globalist Elites want permanent war. It's good for business. And it keeps the Sheeple living in fear.

Forum List

Back