Why ISIS is Americas Problem

Go over there and fight them.

Again.. can anyone answer one of my questions? Such as why Obama decided not to take out an over 1 mile ISIS victory parade in Ramadi?

-Geaux
Because he's more on their side than he is on our side.

He likes Muslims more than Americans.
Yet your beliefs are more muslim than American. Huh, go figure.

I am not phobic (afraid) of Islam.

Guy, I can smell you pissing yourself from here, and I'm vacationing in Wisconsin this week.

I despise Islam for the war-mongering, misogynistic, archaic, savage collective of make-believe practices, plagiarized dogma and hallucinogenic origins that it is.

And that makes it different from the misogynistic, arachiac, savage collective of make believe practices that is Christianity, how, exactly?

Islam is incompatible with Western Culture and Western-style Democracy.

Then Western Culture needs to stop sticking their noses into their business.

And I really don't give a damn whether that offends your Suicidal Liberal Mentality or not.

The only people I see getting Americans killed is your Neo-Con philosophy...

I am not phobic (afraid) of Islam.

Guy, I can smell you pissing yourself from here, and I'm vacationing in Wisconsin this week.

I despise Islam for the war-mongering, misogynistic, archaic, savage collective of make-believe practices, plagiarized dogma and hallucinogenic origins that it is.

And that makes it different from the misogynistic, arachiac, savage collective of make believe practices that is Christianity, how, exactly?

Islam is incompatible with Western Culture and Western-style Democracy.

Then Western Culture needs to stop sticking their noses into their business.

And I really don't give a damn whether that offends your Suicidal Liberal Mentality or not.

The only people I see getting Americans killed is your Neo-Con philosophy...
Joe, you're a silly twit who cannot bring himself to acknowledge the vast differences between Islam and other world-class religions.

Suffering from such delusions, you are incompetent to judge the risks and dangers that it poses to The West.

Just stay the hell out of the way, and the rest of us will take care of business, the way it needs to be taken care of.

Now, go back to hiding your head in the Wisconsin sand.

Yep, I think that Shrug's misadventure in Iraq was a goddamned tragedy, and about as wrong-headed as can be.

But yet it's not much different than yours, is it?
Whatever in the world are you talking about, lightweight?

I have no idea.

But, I am comforted by the evidence that you do not know what you are talking about, either.

Now, are we done with this pointless pissing contest yet?

Last edited:
The all-out, full noise revisionism displayed here is impressive.
The whole conservative movement is buying into it.

I wonder why.
Maybe it's because they're desperate for another war in the Middle East.
It's been so long since the last one.

Most Americans don't know, and don't wanna know. Their own Government created ISIS. It did it because it wanted Assad dead. ISIS is merely a means to an end. The Globalist Elites who run the show, don't care how many innocents are slaughtered in the process. It's all about the $$ and power. It's pure evil.

Again.. can anyone answer one of my questions? Such as why Obama decided not to take out an over 1 mile ISIS victory parade in Ramadi?

-Geaux

My guess is you think Christians are worse than Muslims.

I don't think you have a clue to what my beliefs are. You're backing a Muslim wannabe who hates Christians. He had to lie to get into the WhiteHouse...and once he got there he did everything he could to rig his re-election. He's not fooling anyone but idiots like you.

America was based on Christian beliefs despite what your poser in chief says.

Last edited:
Joe, you're a silly twit who cannot bring himself to acknowledge the vast differences between Islam and other world-class religions.

Suffering from such delusions, you are incompetent to judge the risks and dangers that it poses to The West.

Just stay the hell out of the way, and the rest of us will take care of business, the way it needs to be taken care of.

Now, go back to hiding your head in the Wisconsin sand.

Guy, it's not your chicken-shit ass that is going to be doing the fighting.

The only problem we have with the Islamic world is that we keep sticking our nose into their business.

Because, frankly, you haven't demonstrated why Islam is more dangerous than any other belief in a Sky Fairy who demands total obeideince.

I don't think you have a clue to what my beliefs are. You're backing a Muslim wannabe who hates Christians. He had to lie to get into the WhiteHouse...and once he got there he did everything he could to rig his re-election. He's not fooling anyone but idiots like you.

This country was started by Deists who thought Christianity and the Divine Rights of Kings was kind of silly.

And no, guy, Obama didn't rig or lie about anything.

You guy lost the white house because after you stole it in 2000, you got us into a war based on lies and wrecked the economy.

-Geaux

Most Muslims are decent people, and most Christians are decent people. Extremist Muslims have the most insane beliefs, but our American evangelical Christians are cut from the same cloth. If it wasn't for our laws and the strength of our government to enforce them, God knows what the evangelicals would be up to.

Your hatred of Gays and perceived foreigners, and your desire for your religion to dominate your country through the power of the government, means you have more in common with extremist Muslims in the middle east than you're comfortable admitting.

I have no idea.

But, I am comforted by the evidence that you do not know what you are talking about, either.

Yes, I've thoroughly made you my bitch and gave you a golden shower, so we're done, bigot.
My, my, my... does your Mommy know that you use your mouth like that, Princess?

Are you operating under the delusion that you've 'won' something here, Sugar-Britches?

Get back to me when you've grown-up and can address the issues at-hand, rather than initiating unprovoked ad hominem attack sequences and wasting time, eh?

Now, back to the Kiddie Table with you, you're bothering the grownups, Sweet-Cheeks.

Next contestant, please.

==================================

Unless, of course, you have something relevant that you'd like to say, about ISIS, and American involvement in the region, and any correlation between the two.

Last edited:
...Guy, it's not your chicken-shit ass that is going to be doing the fighting...
True. Yours neither. I've done my time.

...The only problem we have with the Islamic world is that we keep sticking our nose into their business...
The only problem we have with the Islamic world is that it is re-awakening and re-unifying and re-militarizing, after centuries of submission to European Imperialism and Colonialism, and because that re-awakening is occurring in a new age of instantaneous communication and culture-shock and cultural contamination that is freaking out their fundamentalists.

They have a hard-on for The West in general, and the US in particular, which is not responsible for their decades or centuries of domination by European Imperialism, but which is the most highly visible, strongest, and least sentient and consistent and pragmatic of the Western Powers, and which is responsible for the most cultural contamination in their eyes.

They are coming for us - The West - if not this decade, then the one beyond, or the one beyond that.

Always best to de-fang the serpent before it can strike, rather than sit in our holes and try to delude ourselves that there is no danger, as your kind do so frequently.

...Because, frankly, you haven't demonstrated why Islam is more dangerous than any other belief in a Sky Fairy who demands total obeideince.
1. Our Sky Fairy says 'Love Thy Neighbor' and 'Turn the Other Cheek'.

2. Their Sky Fairy says 'Kill the Unbelievers' and 'Die in battle for me and you get a ticket straight to Paradise... 72 virgins... no waiting'.

Which of those Core Philosophies is more dangerous to the future?

Dolt.

Last edited:

I have no idea.

Yes, I've thoroughly made you my bitch and gave you a golden shower, so we're done, bigot.
My, my, my... does your Mommy know that you use your mouth like that, Princess?

Are you operating under the delusion that you've 'won' something here, Sugar-Britches?

Get back to me when you've grown-up and can address the issues at-hand, rather than initiating unprovoked ad hominem attack sequences and wasting time, eh?

Now, back to the Kiddie Table with you, you're bothering the grownups, Sweet-Cheeks.

Next contestant, please.

==================================

Unless, of course, you have something relevant that you'd like to say, about ISIS, and American involvement in the region, and any correlation between the two.

Guy, you don't deserve thoughtful answers. You are another Christian Bigot who thinks his sky fairy is better than their sky fairy.

I'm sorry House Bush fucked up Iraq during his personal vendetta against House Hussein, but this so isn't our problem, no matter how much you tools of the Zionists want to make it.

...Guy, you don't deserve thoughtful answers...
Perhaps that is correct.

Nevertheless, deserving or not, it's quite clear that you lack that capacity, and that your own very severe case of bigotry (against Westerners, Christians, etc.) clouds your judgment.

...You are another Christian Bigot who thinks his sky fairy is better than their sky fairy...
You have no idea what I am.

Although you certainly lean hard on that excuse, to avoid answering the comparison (1) vs. (2) served-up here, some hours ago.

I don't blame you for trying to weasel out of that one.

It's not an easy challenge to undertake, never mind have any snowball's chance in hell of succeeding at it.

Forfeit noted.

Lame-assed excuse-making dismissed, after providing a healthy belly-laugh.

...I'm sorry House Bush fucked up Iraq during his personal vendetta against House Hussein, but this so isn't our problem, no matter how much you tools of the Zionists want to make it.
I couldn't give a rat's ass about Bush.

What I care about is the pointless waste of American lives in Iraq, from start to finish.

And the pointless waste of American lives in Afghanistan, beyond the first several months of operations, once we'd unseated the Taliban and chased those al-Qaeda wankers away.

And, i care about the pointless waste of American lives in future years, due to those mistakes.

Never mind the vast additional numbers of American lives that will be wasted in future years, if we listen to fifth-columnists and Muslim-Arab fellow travelers and useful idiots like yourself, who try to sell the shopworn and obviously-wrong-headed idea that a re-awakening, resurgent, reunifying, remilitarizing Fundamentalist Islam isn't an existential danger that is beginning to materialize even as we write these words.

Intervening in Iraq was not in our best interests.

It greatly accelerated the spawning and growth of a resurrected Caliphate.

But, in the final analysis, it merely accelerated the birth of The Beast, which was coming sooner or later, anyway.

We can de-fang The Beast now, or later - and later will prove much more expensive, if we wait.

This has nothing to do with Israel nor Zionism, nor your rampant Jew-Hate.

This has to do with the hatred that Militant Islam bears The West, in general, and the United States, in particular.

All your ridiculous protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

Last edited:
The only problem we have with the Islamic world is that it is re-awakening and re-unifying and re-militarizing, after centuries of submission to European Imperialism and Colonialism, and because that re-awakening is occurring in a new age of instantaneous communication and culture-shock and cultural contamination that is freaking out their fundamentalists.

This is why I treat you like you are kind of a fucking moron. The Islamic world is reunifying? Really? It looks to me like it's Balkanizing. Iraq is effectively three failed states right now. Yemen has broken apart. Libya (remember how the Jews told us all to be scared of Libya back in the 1980s?) has collapsed into anarchy. Assad has lost 75% of his country.

They have a hard-on for The West in general, and the US in particular, which is not responsible for their decades or centuries of domination by European Imperialism, but which is the most highly visible, strongest, and least sentient and consistent and pragmatic of the Western Powers, and which is responsible for the most cultural contamination in their eyes.

They have a hard on for the US because we support the most obnoxious, last vestige of western Colonialism, the Zionist Entity. Oh, yeah, and we keep invading countries the Zionists tell us to.

They are coming for us - The West - if not this decade, then the one beyond, or the one beyond that.

Always best to de-fang the serpent before it can strike, rather than sit in our holes and try to delude ourselves that there is no danger, as your kind do so frequently.

Well, if you want to make a comparison to poisonous snakes, most snake bites happen because someone was sticking his hand where it didn't belong.

1. Our Sky Fairy says 'Love Thy Neighbor' and 'Turn the Other Cheek'.

2. Their Sky Fairy says 'Kill the Unbelievers' and 'Die in battle for me and you get a ticket straight to Paradise... 72 virgins... no waiting'.

Which of those Core Philosophies is more dangerous to the future?

Can you point out the verse the verse in the Koran where it says "Kill the unbeliever" ?

Because you are repeating that crap about 76 virgins, which is NOWHERE IN THE KORAN. There is a mention of 72 "Houri" in the Hadiths. The Koran says all believers get into paradise, not just the martyrs.

I could also be a real prick, and repost of the truly savage bible verses, like Psalm 137:9, but I think I've humiliated you enough

Forum List

Back