Why ISIS is Americas Problem

I'm going to ignore most of your verbal diarrhea and just focus on this one thing.

It is only natural that the political leadership of a State will invoke The Deity at some point, to reinforce its far more substantive and secular and temporal goals.

Yes. Yes. exactly. that is EXACTLY what most of the powers did in the World Wars. Because the Average German or Frenchman or Russian didn't really have a stake in the division of colonial goodies being divied up so far away. But tell them "God Wills It" and they were all for it.

Just like we do today. Bin Laden and Bush both put their war goals in terms of "What God Wants."

I'm going to ignore most of your verbal diarrhea and just focus on this one thing.

It is only natural that the political leadership of a State will invoke The Deity at some point, to reinforce its far more substantive and secular and temporal goals.

Yes. Yes. exactly. that is EXACTLY what most of the powers did in the World Wars. Because the Average German or Frenchman or Russian didn't really have a stake in the division of colonial goodies being divied up so far away. But tell them "God Wills It" and they were all for it.

Just like we do today. Bin Laden and Bush both put their war goals in terms of "What God Wants."

Already covered - for my part - in my earlier post, about it being natural that leadership eventually ends-up invoking The Deity.

But, to-date, you have failed spectacularly, in convincing anyone that either World War I or II were motivated primarily by Religious concerns.

Did religion play a part in buttressing Public Morale throughout each conflict, on all sides?

Of course.

Was religion a primary motivating factor (a primary reason for war, or casus belli) in the launching or sustenance of either World War?

Nope.

End of story.

Outta here.

Have a good one.

Already covered - for my part - in my earlier post, about it being natural that leadership eventually ends-up invoking The Deity.

But, to-date, you have failed spectacularly, in convincing anyone that either World War I or II were motivated primarily by Religious concerns.

Neither is the war on terror, for that matter. so your argumetn fails.

Neither is the war on terror, for that matter. so your argumetn fails.
Nope.

But I tire of this endless and automatic gainsay.

I've made my points, and feel no need to continue repeating and rephrasing them.

They will have to stand or fall upon their own merits, in connection with a broader audience.

ISIS is our problem because we became desensitized by al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and other threats. ISIS is just the leatest boogeyman designed to stir up US opinion and enable US-interventionist policies in the meddle-east.

dear you said Zionism was the cause, then you learned they had been slaughtering each other forever, then you tried to change the subject.

everyone has been slaughtering eveyrone forever. Do you really want to compare the bloody history of the Christian World to that of the Islamic World? Two world wars, dozens of smaller ones..

Jesus Christ, Eddie, are you some kind of fucking retard?

dear, you said Muslims slaughtered each other because of Zionism. I informed you that they had been slaughtering each other since Mohammed died, which was before Zionism, and you changed the subject 3 times in 3 different ways.

Show some character and admit to a big mistake. How smart can you be to have made that mistake, to be a communist, and to defend Castro's concentration camp island?

ISIS in Syria is known as the "Syrian Resistance" and they seek to overthrow Assad in order to please Bibi and the zionuts .

So Israel would rather have ISIS control Syria than Assad? That is just another example of how perfectly stupid a liberal can be.

ISIS in Syria is known as the "Syrian Resistance" and they seek to overthrow Assad in order to please Bibi and the zionuts .

So Israel would rather have ISIS control Syria than Assad? That is just another example of how perfectly stupid a liberal can be.

Israel and Saudi Arabia have actually cooperated in attempting to kill Assad. ISIS is their baby. It got all its money and weapons from somewhere. And that somewhere was mainly Saudi Arabia, Israel, Great Britain, and the U.S.

So Israel would rather have ISIS control Syria than Assad? That is just another example of how perfectly stupid a liberal can be.[/QUOTE]

We need to clean it up and now. Handy work for the 84th and 101st. Boots needed to slaughter ISIS in a brutal fashion. Breakout the JDAMs and resurrect the use of Napalm. ISIS needs to die in the most Inhumane way possible for being cowards. Let's wrap them in bacon and fry them alive

-Geaux

We need to clean it up and now. Handy work for the 84th and 101st. Boots needed to slaughter ISIS in a brutal fashion. Breakout the JDAMs and resurrect the use of Napalm. ISIS needs to die in the most Inhumane way possible for being cowards. Let's wrap them in bacon and fry them alive

-Geaux

Good idea but they will blend into the scenery far better than the Vietcong could so that is not an option.

-Geaux

Good idea but they will blend into the scenery far better than the Vietcong could so that is not an option.
Well then we put out an evacuation notice that the place will turned to glass in x number of days

Stay at your own peril

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well then we put out an evacuation notice that the place will turned to glass in x number of days

Stay at your own peril

-Geaux

it may come to that but I'd guess not until 2,000 or so Americans are killed in an attack. Iraq was preemptive but so stupid that it reduced our interest in further preemptive attacks so, we wait..probably until its too late at least for the first 2000..

-Geaux

Stay at your own peril

-Geaux

it may come to that but I'd guess not until 2,000 or so Americans are killed in an attack. Iraq was preemptive but so stupid that it reduced our interest in further preemptive attacks so, we wait..probably until its too late at least for the first 2000..

-Geaux

Stay at your own peril

-Geaux

Good points. I'm all for bailing Obama out in this one.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Why don't you go sign up to do that.

Nope.

But I tire of this endless and automatic gainsay.

I've made my points, and feel no need to continue repeating and rephrasing them.

They will have to stand or fall upon their own merits, in connection with a broader audience.
Your concession is duly noted.
Concession?

Hardly.

I've already served-up my points, with respect to the danger that Re-Militarizing Islam poses to The West.

Other than automatic gainsay, you have presented no substantive and decisive counter-arguments.

I merely put an end to the automatic gainsay.

I have business out-and-about in the world... yesterday, today, and throughout the remainder of the week, during normal business hours.

But feel free to delude yourself that this intention ending to automatic gainsay is, in some juvenile fashion, a concession.

Machts nichts, zu mir.

-Geaux

Why don't you go sign up to do that.
Why don't you sign up to come and get my guns?

-Geaux

So what Joe, not man enough to step up to the plate? Just think, for the ultimate sacrifice you could be a part of history. ISIS be dammed.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back