Why ISIS is Americas Problem

dear you said Zionism was the cause, then you learned they had been slaughtering each other forever, then you tried to change the subject.

You don't reason, you simple hate so you always look stupid. Take it from your elder and your superior! Sorry.

Well, let me know when my elder and superior gets here... instead of some retarded know who just rpeats shit he heard on hate radio.

None of this shit in the ME would be our problem if we'd stop making it our problem.
None of this shit with the minimum wage would be our problem if we'd stop making it our problem.

we'll we're became the world's policeman
when we saved civilization on earth during WW2.

Then you go Police the world with your own guns and bank account. Go for it. That's your call. But we'll pass.
You'll do what your Masters tell you to do.....Enough of the BS bravado.

They [ISIS] work for the .... Americans.

stupid stupid stupid liberal. If you have evidence I"ll pay you $10,000. Bet??

The Saudis and other Sunni Nations in the region have been their biggest supporters. The Brits and Americans have been involved as well.

ISIS didn't just miraculously pop up out of nowhere with all that cash and weapons. They were heavily funded and armed. They were created to kill Assad. Just follow the money. And it will lead back to the Saudis, Brits, and Americans.

dear you said Zionism was the cause, then you learned they had been slaughtering each other forever, then you tried to change the subject.

You don't reason, you simple hate so you always look stupid. Take it from your elder and your superior! Sorry.

Well, let me know when my elder and superior gets here... instead of some retarded know who just rpeats shit he heard on hate radio.

The Saudis and other Sunni Nations in the region have been their biggest supporters. The Brits and Americans have been involved as well.

ISIS just didn't miraculously pop up out of nowhere with all that cash and weapons. They were heavily funded and armed. They were created to kill Assad. Just follow the money. And it will lead back to the Saudis, Brits, and Americans.

stupid stupid stupid liberal. If you have evidence that ISIS works for America I"ll pay you $10,000. Bet?

ISIS just didn't miraculously pop up out of nowhere with all that cash and weapons. They were heavily funded and armed. They were created to kill Assad. Just follow the money. And it will lead back to the Saudis, Brits, and Americans.

stupid stupid stupid liberal. If you have evidence that ISIS works for America I"ll pay you $10,000. Bet?

Excuse me dingle berry?

But did the poster say that ISIS WAS CREATED BY AMERICA OR DID HE SAY THEY WORK FOR AMERICA?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?

Like i said, ISIS was created to kill Assad. The Saudis especially, were its biggest supporters. The Brits and Americans also helped. Once Assad's out of the way, they'll focus on eliminating ISIS. Or ISIS will just disarm and be allowed in on power.

All anyone has to do is follow the money. Just ignore the corrupt American Government/Corporate Media. Follow the money, and you'll find that is leads back to Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, and the U.S.

ISIS received extensive money, arms, and training. But who gave them all that cash, arms, and training? Just follow the money, and you'll have your answer.

None of this shit in the ME would be our problem if we'd stop making it our problem.
None of this shit with the minimum wage would be our problem if we'd stop making it our problem.

Then you go Police the world with your own guns and bank account. Go for it. That's your call. But we'll pass.

Give your own life and money. That's your decision. Don't force us all to fund your interventionist madness.

Not y

Give your own life and money. That's your decision. Don't force us all to fund your interventionist madness.
not your call. Folks white and all races elected Obama. Now we need to pay the painful price of our collective actions.

-Geaux

DID HE SAY THEY WORK FOR AMERICA?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?

he said they work for America. And and I bet him $10,000 that he had no evidence. He ran away like a good little boy

ISIS in Syria is known as the "Syrian Resistance" and they seek to overthrow Assad in order to please Bibi and the zionuts . The Obama administration has been providing them money and armaments towards that effect.

The Syrian opposition: who's doing the talking?

LMAO Libs tell us to go fight ISIS but look to someone else to come and get our guns.

-Geaux

everyone has been slaughtering eveyrone forever. Do you really want to compare the bloody history of the Christian World to that of the Islamic World? Two world wars, dozens of smaller ones..

Jesus Christ, Eddie, are you some kind of fucking retard?

everyone has been slaughtering eveyrone forever. Do you really want to compare the bloody history of the Christian World to that of the Islamic World? Two world wars, dozens of smaller ones..

Jesus Christ, Eddie, are you some kind of fucking retard?
Are you now going to try to tell us that those two World Wars were religiously motivated?

Really?

Good luck with that.

Are you now going to try to tell us that those two World Wars were religiously motivated?

Really?

Good luck with that.

GottMitUns1.jpg

Really?

Good luck with that.

GottMitUns1.jpg
What a sorry and amateurish come-back.

A belt-buckle.

Really?

A fifth-grade after-school Debate Club parlor trick.

Mein Gott !!!
75_75.gif

What were the primary casus belli of World War I?

What were the primary casus belli of World War II?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, but you're so far off the mark as to render your response ridiculous.

It is only natural that the political leadership of a State will invoke The Deity at some point, to reinforce its far more substantive and secular and temporal goals.

But that same leadership did not convince its People nor its Lawmakers to go to war primarily attributable to religious motivations, in either case.

Fail.

Forum List

Back