Why is Israel not a Judeo-Christian nation like the US is.

The US has Freedom of Religion.
And I’m gonna laugh my ass off when you’re forced to wear a burka.

Oh don't scare me, with the orthodox or Haredi Jews in NY. Have you seen the new Muslim women in the House. They are not wearing burkas. One is known for her fowl language. Now the jewish women in the haredi community are the underdogs.

our dear penny has never actually worked with or socialized with either muslim women
or jewish women and CERTAINLY NOT the orthodox women of New York City-----but
I have The very orthodox communities or New York City are not generally called
"Haredi" ----mostly they are simply Chassidic------another concept which confuses
our dear penny. The last thing that Chassidic women are is "underdogs"

This is the same commercial they show on fox news for 4 years:

A History of Helping
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.

The Fellowship now raises more than $140 million per year – mostly from Christians – and has nearly two million supporters and advocates. Since its founding, The Fellowship has raised more than $1.4 billion for this work. The organization has offices in Jerusalem, Chicago, Toronto, Seoul, and Sao Paulo.

T

so?

A History of Helping
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.

The Fellowship now raises more than $140 million per year – mostly from Christians – and has nearly two million supporters and advocates. Since its founding, The Fellowship has raised more than $1.4 billion for this work. The organization has offices in Jerusalem, Chicago, Toronto, Seoul, and Sao Paulo.

T

so?

I have to imagine the people are dead in it, or are they still poor??

A History of Helping

T

so?

You didn’t look up the charity, ShitHead?

A History of Helping

T

so?

Yes I did. It seems Christians fund it and it gives to the Jews.

A History of Helping

T

so?

Yes I did. It seems Christians fund it and it gives to the Jews.

Without proselytizing.
Makes you look like the Jew Hating piece of shit that you are.

The current state of Israel was founded on terrorism. So, in essence we, the US, support a terrorist state.

Just warms my heart.
The White Man murdered the natives and stole Texas and California; feel free to leave.

We are a Christian nation. Everyone says so, esp the Evangelicals.
No wonder Congress just passed a law to allow burkas.
Jew hatred makes people such as yourself stupid.

Oh now were getting somewhere, call me an anti semite so I can shut up, sorry not going to work.

When you are one and show it daily it is not hard to say what you are...

Israel is the least of your problem and if you take Moses down and put Jesus up you still are putting another Jewish man up to be worshipped.

Yes, Jesus was born Jewish, raised Jewish and died in his mortal body as a Jewish man...

Christianity is his teachings...

Isaiah 45 says it all as to why Israel is not Judeo Christian which is a silly term as christianity still hasnt lost the idol Jesus but there is still hope for those that do silly Penny........15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.(It is Gd alone that is the Saviour)
16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.(Israel are the ones that have removed themselves from the idol worshipping countries)
21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I theLord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.(None is None no silly little Trinity)
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

I used the King James version as most here are familiar with it....I would say a Penny for Pennies thoughts and since it is the lowest coin in the realm that is about what they are worth....
Public Domai James Version (KJV)n

The current state of Israel was founded on terrorism. So, in essence we, the US, support a terrorist state.

Just warms my heart.
The White Man murdered the natives and stole Texas and California; feel free to leave.

Oh now were getting somewhere, call me an anti semite so I can shut up, sorry not going to work.

Israel is the least of your problem and if you take Moses down and put Jesus up you still are putting another Jewish man up to be worshipped.

Yes, Jesus was born Jewish, raised Jewish and died in his mortal body as a Jewish man...

You are right, the religious figures have no right to be in the government. And Jesus was not a jew, just because he may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him. Christianity flourished in Lebanon, Greece, Syria, and Jordan, not in Israel. Christianity isn't even acknowledged in Israel, so why is Moses on our House wall and Judeo comes before Christianity, because as said in this thread, the real jews spit on Jesus.

You are right, the religious figures have no right to be in the government. And Jesus was not a jew, just because he got may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him. Christianity flourished in Lebanon, Greece, Syria, and Jordan, not in Israel.
His brother James says otherwise.
But what would his brother know.
You know, the James that told Pail to shut up.

Isaiah 45 says it all as to why Israel is not Judeo Christian which is a silly term as christianity still hasnt lost the idol Jesus but there is still hope for those that do silly Penny........15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.(It is Gd alone that is the Saviour)
16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.(Israel are the ones that have removed themselves from the idol worshipping countries)
21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I theLord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.(None is None no silly little Trinity)
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
I used the King James version as most here are familiar with it....I would say a Penny for Pennies thoughts and since it is the lowest coin in the realm that is about what they are worth....
Public Domai James Version (KJV)n

Then we need to get rid of judeo before Christianity in our nation , the US, and take down Moses and put a plaque of Jesus up there, since all the time I'm told we were founded on a Christian nation.

A protestant Christian nation, that looked down upon women, blacks and the poor.

You are right, the religious figures have no right to be in the government. And Jesus was not a jew, just because he got may of got circumcised in the gospels, the Jews abandoned him. Christianity flourished in Lebanon, Greece, Syria, and Jordan, not in Israel.

James was in Jerusalem according to the scripture, and Paul went Jerusalem how many times?? Also James was stoned by Jews.

In 1950 they (the powers in Washington) declared the US a Judeo-Christian nation. They even have a relief plaque of Moses in the center of the House (full face , mind you, every one looking at him, with side faces, yet not one of Jesus, the Christian law giver)

The Evangelicals love the jews and worship Israel. Read about Christianity in Israel, even Lebanon, with 45% of Christians. Those in Lebanon are treated a whole lot better.

Why are Evans worshipping the Israel and the Jews, well they want to the end of the world to come, DUMB as rocks.

Read about the jewish nation, yes jewish nation, they really do not like Christians.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By contrast, in its 66 years, Israel has had no Christian presidential spokesman, government minister, or bank chairman.
Where Palestine has eight Christians in its parliament, Israel has two. Where Palestine has at least five ambassadors, including to London and Berlin, Israel has none (although its deputy ambassador to Norway is Christian).
The Knesset bans Christmas trees which sprout all over Palestine from public display on its premises. Israel’s prime minister does not go to Church for Christmas, and in his first term in the late 1990s aroused Christian ire by backing construction of a mosque next to Nazareth’s Basilica of Annunciation, while his Palestinian counterpart, Yasser Arafat opposed it.

Where is it really better to be a Christian - Israel or Palestine?

Guess which one is Moses.

About Relief Portrait Plaques of Lawgivers

yet not one of Jesus, the Christian law giver

Jesus was a lawgiver?

Been 50+ years since I cracked the Bible, but I remember him being a teacher, not a lawgiver.
he revealed the hidden teaching in the law given by Moses.

James was in Jerusalem according to the scripture, and Paul went Jerusalem how many times?? Also James was stoned by Jews.
Let’s ignore that James said Jesus was aligned with the Mosaic Law, fucktard.

Just warms my heart.

Really? Which one?

There will be hell to pay!

Thank God we later had white men like FDR who locked up innocent Japanese Americans for just having dark skin and squinty eyes. He is was not nearly as bad as that racist Trump.

Lets give me a chapter that James said that.

The NT is more Greco Roman than Jewish.

It takes about 30 minutes to read, Shithead.
Try reading it.

The NT is more Greco Roman than Jewish.

It takes about 30 minutes to read, Shithead.
Try reading it.

Give me book, and chapter.

A History of Helping

T

so?

there are poor people all over the world-------something new to you?

Just warms my heart.

not really------mostly Paul's perversions

Forum List

Back