Conservative Bible

Are the other 23,144 verses of the Bible relevant?

• Yes. We should consider the whole Bible and become liberals.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No. 2 Theasalonians 3:10 says it all. The other verses are stupid.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thessalonians 3:10

To my knowledge this is the only verse of the Bible ever quoted by conservatives.

There are 17 other verses in Chapter 3 of Thessalonians. Are they relevant?

There are 23,144 other verses in the Bible. Are they relevant?

How can people continue to pretend that the Bible doesn't promote left wing principles? The Bible is way more consistent with liberal political thought than with conservative politic thought. Does anybody get it?

JesusTaxCharity (2).jpg

The people of Anglo Saxon heritage have always won in all aspects of society. I think the principles that brought greatness should be continued. I'm proud of my heritage and think it should be perpetuated.

Those African/Middle Eastern belief systems seems to create an obsession over killing each other over some barren desert land. Once they get that squabble figured out in the next three or four thousand years they might join the conservative school of thought and actualy improve the world.

Don't be ashamed of taking the good things from the Bible and discarding the rest. That's what Anglo Saxons do. We win. We take things.

Be proud of your heritage.

My liberal values were absolutely informed by my early religious indoctrination. How conservatives have turned the seven deadly sins into virtues is beyond me. I no longer call myself a christian but the fearlessly gentle example of Jesus still resonates strongly with me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thessalonians 3:10

To my knowledge this is the only verse of the Bible ever quoted by conservatives.

How can people continue to pretend that the Bible doesn't promote left wing principles? The Bible is way more consistent with liberal political thought than with conservative politic thought. Does anybody get it?
I love the part of the bible where it says "God helps those that help themselves". With liberals they want Government to help them because they are too stupid to use God's given gifts..

So homosexuality is an abomination?

I love the part of the bible where it says "God helps those that help themselves". With liberals they want Government to help them because they are too stupid to use God's given gifts..
The bible also commands you to help those who are poor or sick and be welcoming of strangers.

My liberal values were absolutely informed by my early religious indoctrination. How conservatives have turned the seven deadly sins into virtues is beyond me. I no longer call myself a christian but the fearlessly gentle example of Jesus still resonates strongly with me.

I think the Bible has been treated as a symbol rather than a document that is intended to be read. The image of the Bible has been rebranded. Many never challenge what others claim the Bible is. They just accept it because the Bible is a large book to read.

Last edited:

Absolutely. They are supposed to be executed by a righteous government.

Also your quote does not come from the bible.

The Bible doesn't say that.

Sorry. I must have read the wrong one. Forgive me. Now I know forgiveness is in the Bible. I will have to read Chapter 1 of Roman's again. It seems I need a refresher course.

I think the Bible has been treated as a symbol rather than a document that is intended to be read. The image of the Bible has been rebranded. Many never challenge what others claim the Bibke is. The just accept it because the Bubke is a large book to read.
Irrelevant. The central doctrine of much of Christianity is that Jesus was a new covenant with God and the old testament is pretty much obsolete where it conflicts with the teachings of Christ.

Sorry. I must have read the wrong one. Forgive me. Now I know forgiveness is in the Bible. I will have to read Chapter 1 of Roman's again. It seems I need a refresher course.

Forgivness is throughout the Bible....so is go forth and sin no more after forgivness

But getting back to homosexuality is an abomination...if you're advocating following all verses....

I think the Bible has been treated as a symbol rather than a document that is intended to be read. The image of the Bible has been rebranded. Many never challenge what others claim the Bibke is. The just accept it because the Bubke is a large book to read.
Irrelevant. The central doctrine of much of Christianity is that Jesus was a new covenant with God and the old testament is pretty much obsolete where it conflicts with the teachings of Christ.

Many confuse testaments with covenants.

You are correct

How conservatives have turned the seven deadly sins into virtues is beyond me.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
You libtards sure are experts at the seven deadly sins. Here are your representatives..
According to the standard list, they are pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth

Pride
carlos_danger.jpg

Greed
thKH2IGEOW.jpg

Lust
thR5EVA0CQ.jpg

Envy
f9c2a15767901bc060e4dba5e5f16f01--stupid-liberals-liberal-logic.jpg

gluttony
michael-moore-pizza.jpg

wrath
michelle-obama-11-30-16-9.jpg