Why is Israel not a Judeo-Christian nation like the US is.

+

--+
Oh now were getting somewhere, call me an anti semite so I can shut up, sorry not going to work.
You are a Jew Hater.
Do you ever read what you post?

No I'm merely stating facts, Moses law, even the jews do not follow it, now Christianity is for everyone, not only jews. The nerve of you people to put the Moses face in the House (obsolete) and to have the judeo name put in front of the Christian name.
What is Christianity?
Believe that God can down and took a shit in diapers.
And you know nothing about Halacha.

The real Jewish language and thought comes out. I don't give a crap about Halacha and I know a lot more than you think. The law of Moses is obsolete, but the law of Jesus will never be.

but the law of Jesus will never be.

What law?
Only one...believe I the Calvary.

+

--+
Oh now were getting somewhere, call me an anti semite so I can shut up, sorry not going to work.
You are a Jew Hater.

No I'm merely stating facts, Moses law, even the jews do not follow it, now Christianity is for everyone, not only jews. The nerve of you people to put the Moses face in the House (obsolete) and to have the judeo name put in front of the Christian name.
What is Christianity?

The real Jewish language and thought comes out. I don't give a crap about Halacha and I know a lot more than you think. The law of Moses is obsolete, but the law of Jesus will never be.

What law?

Love God and love your neighbor. Of course God is generic , so there is the freedom of religion, and Moses plaque should not be center and front and we are no long a judeo christian nation.

+

--+
You are a Jew Hater.

What is Christianity?

What law?

Love God and love your neighbor. Of course God is generic , so there is the freedom of religion, and Moses plaque should not be center and front and we are no long a judeo christian nation.
Please go to your local representatives and have them expel all Jews.
After all, you are full equipped to explain why Jews are bad for America.

+

--+
You are a Jew Hater.

What is Christianity?

What law?

the Moses plaque is the Ten Commandments, which were based on law, and, for Christians, became law

Love God is one of those Commandments and love thy neighbor is as well.

Jesus made no laws, unless you consider the Golden Rule, 'Treat others, as you would be treated' a 'law..

I remember that much from 50+ years ago.

you seem to be making it up as you go

+

--+
What is Christianity?

What law?

the Moses plaque is the Ten Commandments, which were based on law, and, for Christians, became law

Jesus made no laws, unless you consider the Golden Rule, 'Treat others, as you would be treated' a 'law..

Actually, it doesn’t say to love God or your neighbor.
It says, “I am the God that extracted you from Egypt” and “do not plot against your neighbor’s possessions”.

They belong to Mexico.
Thanks for showing you don’t know how to read.

Your inability to perceive satire is noted.
Why are you embarrassing yourself?
Are you hoping no one will read the prior 10 postings?
Are you that shallow?

Are you that stupid?

You’re the one that continuously posts statements without proof to back them up.

No; that would be Trump that pulls that shit. But thanks for playin'

Trump posts on these boards? LOL

Your inability to perceive satire is noted.
Are you that shallow?

Are you that stupid?

You’re the one that continuously posts statements without proof to back them up.

“thanks for playin’” is when a Liberal realizes for a very tiny scant moment how fucking stupid they are.

Are you that shallow?

Are you that stupid?

“thanks for playin’” is when a Liberal realizes for a very tiny scant moment how fucking stupid they are.

He is not a liberal. He is a Leftist, aka equivalent to the Alt Right. Just as bad. As fantastical and as divisive.

Are you that stupid?

He is not a liberal. He is a Leftist, aka equivalent to the Alt Right. Just as bad. As fantastical and as divisive.
He claimed on his first post that he was an Independent.

+

--+
What is Christianity?

What law?

No they are not, look in the OT again. Moses made 613 laws.

Are you that shallow?

Are you that stupid?

No; it actually means I'm sick of your brainless drivel & had more than my fill of your bovine feces.

In 1950 they (the powers in Washington) declared the US a Judeo-Christian nation. They even have a relief plaque of Moses in the center of the House (full face , mind you, every one looking at him, with side faces, yet not one of Jesus, the Christian law giver)

The Evangelicals love the jews and worship Israel. Read about Christianity in Israel, even Lebanon, with 45% of Christians. Those in Lebanon are treated a whole lot better.

Why are Evans worshipping the Israel and the Jews, well they want to the end of the world to come, DUMB as rocks.

Read about the jewish nation, yes jewish nation, they really do not like Christians.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By contrast, in its 66 years, Israel has had no Christian presidential spokesman, government minister, or bank chairman.
Where Palestine has eight Christians in its parliament, Israel has two. Where Palestine has at least five ambassadors, including to London and Berlin, Israel has none (although its deputy ambassador to Norway is Christian).
The Knesset bans Christmas trees which sprout all over Palestine from public display on its premises. Israel’s prime minister does not go to Church for Christmas, and in his first term in the late 1990s aroused Christian ire by backing construction of a mosque next to Nazareth’s Basilica of Annunciation, while his Palestinian counterpart, Yasser Arafat opposed it.

Where is it really better to be a Christian - Israel or Palestine?

Guess which one is Moses.

About Relief Portrait Plaques of Lawgivers

yet not one of Jesus, the Christian law giver

Jesus was a lawgiver?

Been 50+ years since I cracked the Bible, but I remember him being a teacher, not a lawgiver.
Penny the Jew hater has no clue to what the Bible says.

+

--+
What is Christianity?

What law?

No they are not, look in the OT again. Moses made 613 laws.
And if you studied them, which you never have, you would know that a Yisroel cannot do the mitzvot that a kohen or a woman is commanded to do.
There are Commandments that cannot be performed if one does not live in Israel.
There are Commandments that cannot be performed without the Temple.
Women are exempt from all time related mitzvot.

And most importantly of all, you’re an idiot.

Are you that stupid?

No; it actually means I'm sick of your brainless drivel & had more than my fill of your bovine feces.
It means you’re an emotional idiot.

He claimed on his first post that he was an Independent.

He can also claim to be 7'0 tall. Both would be lies.

Are you that stupid?

Nope. Indy is right.

This is the same commercial they show on fox news for 4 years:

A History of Helping
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.

The Fellowship now raises more than $140 million per year – mostly from Christians – and has nearly two million supporters and advocates. Since its founding, The Fellowship has raised more than $1.4 billion for this work. The organization has offices in Jerusalem, Chicago, Toronto, Seoul, and Sao Paulo.

T

Last edited:
This is the same commercial they show on fox news for 4 years:

And if you look it up this charity get excelllent reviews and receives 10s of millions of dollars every year and that woman is probably living a decent life now.

Feeling stupid yet?

Forum List

Back