Why is Israel not a Judeo-Christian nation like the US is.

Of course the laws of Moses are not followed today, all 613 of them. I say tear Moses down and put up the face of Jesus.
I say remove any religious icon or deference to any religion from any government building or document. And Israel should immediately stop being a Jewish nation and declare that there is no state religion .

Of course the laws of Moses are not followed today, all 613 of them. I say tear Moses down and put up the face of Jesus.
I say remove any religious icon or deference to any religion from any government building or document. And Israel should immediately stop being a Jewish nation and declare that there is no state religion .
They are mostly atheists anyway so there’s that.

The US has Freedom of Religion.
And I’m gonna laugh my ass off when you’re forced to wear a burka.

Oh don't scare me, with the orthodox or Haredi Jews in NY. Have you seen the new Muslim women in the House. They are not wearing burkas. One is known for her fowl language. Now the jewish women in the haredi community are the underdogs.

Penny, the only way I can explain your mindset is that you are married to a Muslim. Are you married to a Muslim, is that the deal?

In 1950 they (the powers in Washington) declared the US a Judeo-Christian nation. They even have a relief plaque of Moses in the center of the House (full face , mind you, every one looking at him, with side faces, yet not one of Jesus, the Christian law giver)

The Evangelicals love the jews and worship Israel. Read about Christianity in Israel, even Lebanon, with 45% of Christians. Those in Lebanon are treated a whole lot better.

Why are Evans worshipping the Israel and the Jews, well they want to the end of the world to come, DUMB as rocks.

Read about the jewish nation, yes jewish nation, they really do not like Christians.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By contrast, in its 66 years, Israel has had no Christian presidential spokesman, government minister, or bank chairman.
Where Palestine has eight Christians in its parliament, Israel has two. Where Palestine has at least five ambassadors, including to London and Berlin, Israel has none (although its deputy ambassador to Norway is Christian).
The Knesset bans Christmas trees which sprout all over Palestine from public display on its premises. Israel’s prime minister does not go to Church for Christmas, and in his first term in the late 1990s aroused Christian ire by backing construction of a mosque next to Nazareth’s Basilica of Annunciation, while his Palestinian counterpart, Yasser Arafat opposed it.

Where is it really better to be a Christian - Israel or Palestine?

Guess which one is Moses.

About Relief Portrait Plaques of Lawgivers

yet not one of Jesus, the Christian law giver

Jesus was a lawgiver?

Been 50+ years since I cracked the Bible, but I remember him being a teacher, not a lawgiver.

Penny gets a lot of things messed up.

"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I have not come to abolish the Law of Moses or the writings of the Prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose."--Matthew 5:17

Jesus came to fulfill the Law, not abolish it.

Because IsNtReal is a recently created scam and has nothing to do with religion.EVERYTHING goes through there. It's just business.

Also James was stoned by Jews.

Lucky James ...

Hippy-smoking-a-marijuana-joint-gets-stoned-Shutterstock-800x430.png

In 1950 they (the powers in Washington) declared the US a Judeo-Christian nation. They even have a relief plaque of Moses in the center of the House (full face , mind you, every one looking at him, with side faces, yet not one of Jesus, the Christian law giver)

The Evangelicals love the jews and worship Israel. Read about Christianity in Israel, even Lebanon, with 45% of Christians. Those in Lebanon are treated a whole lot better.

Why are Evans worshipping the Israel and the Jews, well they want to the end of the world to come, DUMB as rocks.

Read about the jewish nation, yes jewish nation, they really do not like Christians.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By contrast, in its 66 years, Israel has had no Christian presidential spokesman, government minister, or bank chairman.
Where Palestine has eight Christians in its parliament, Israel has two. Where Palestine has at least five ambassadors, including to London and Berlin, Israel has none (although its deputy ambassador to Norway is Christian).
The Knesset bans Christmas trees which sprout all over Palestine from public display on its premises. Israel’s prime minister does not go to Church for Christmas, and in his first term in the late 1990s aroused Christian ire by backing construction of a mosque next to Nazareth’s Basilica of Annunciation, while his Palestinian counterpart, Yasser Arafat opposed it.

Jesus was a lawgiver?

Been 50+ years since I cracked the Bible, but I remember him being a teacher, not a lawgiver.

"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I have not come to abolish the Law of Moses or the writings of the Prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose."--Matthew 5:17

Guess he is a liar. He broke many laws of Moses.
Matt. 15:1-3 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!" Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?

Jesus was a lawgiver?

Matt. 15:1-3 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!" Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?

Penny your Biblical ignorance is truly astounding.

Was Jesus referencing "the Law of Moses" or the traditions that the Pharisees had made up? Do you even know.

Jesus was a lawgiver?

Was Jesus referencing "the Law of Moses" or the traditions that the Pharisees had made up? Do you even know.

And I find you are ignorant of it. Jesus broke every law and even made new ones. Healing on the Sabbath comes to mind. I might be a RC but I'm one that studied the bible.

Jesus was a lawgiver?

And I find you are ignorant of it. Jesus broke every law and even made new ones. Healing on the Sabbath comes to mind. I might be a RC but I'm one that studied the bible.

Again, ignorance. Again and again Jesus charged the Pharisees in both Mark and Luke to ask if they didn't do LIFE-SUSTAINING work on the Sabbath, such as feed and water their animals. They did, and had nothing to say to Jesus when He said He would ALSO do life-sustaining work, such as heal. Jesus is GOD, the first lesson you should have learned as a Catholic, but obviously reject now.

Why do you reject it? Are you a Muslim now?

Jesus was a lawgiver?

Again, ignorance. Again and again Jesus charged the Pharisees in both Mark and Luke to ask if they didn't do LIFE-SUSTAINING work on the Sabbath, such as feed and water their animals. They did, and had nothing to say to Jesus when He said He would ALSO do life-sustaining work, such as heal. Jesus is GOD, the first lesson you should have learned as a Catholic, but obviously reject now.

Why do you think the Pharisees said that to him, because they broke law of Moses and even made them more strict.
The Golden Rule. 12 “Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets.

Jesus was a lawgiver?

Do you really think I would reject one religion to go to another. No but I see the scriptures of what they are , wrote by man and many errors. Some good lessons. We do not even know who the real Jesus is, there were around 11 before 50Ad or destruction of the temple. Everyone was trying to be a Jewish Messiah. I'm sure there were walking teachers at that time, many probably, I do not take bible literally. I use to , I even miss saying the rosary, great meditation.

Why do you think the Pharisees said that to him, because they broke law of Moses and even made them more strict.
The Golden Rule. 12 “Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets.
The religious authorities of every sect of the time conformed to the law of Moses according to the teachings of the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men. Jesus said these traditions rendered the law of God null and void.

What he meant is that by teaching people to obsess over food they are missing the purpose and the benefit of the instruction from God to distinguish between clean and unclean teaching.

The only way that the claim that Jesus was without sin could possibly be true is if the subjects of the law of God are not about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adults.

Jesus taught that the language used in the law is figurative, the subjects hidden and not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used.

"For as heaven is higher than earth, my ways are higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9

Last edited:

The religious authorities of every sect of the time conformed to the law of Moses according to the teachings of the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men. Jesus said these traditions rendered the law of God null and void.

What he meant is that by teaching people to obsess over food they are missing the purpose and the benefit of the instruction from God to distinguish between clean and unclean teaching.

The only way that the claim that Jesus was without sin could possibly be true is if the subjects of the law of God are not about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adults.

Jesus taught that the language used in the law is figurative, the subjects hidden and not directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used.

That is because mainly the Jews wrote the Quran, up till they were fighting. See I see Jesus as a man, and also being a rabbi he would of had to be married, wouldn't he of?

That is because mainly the Jews wrote the Quran, up till they were fighting. See I see Jesus as a man, and also being a rabbi he would of had to be married, wouldn't he of?

His enemies were trying to discredit Jesus any way they could. If they tried to discredit his claim of being the messiah because his disciples didn't wash their hands before eating they would have pointed out that Jesus was not married if he was not married to dismiss him out of hand and shame him as a charlatan. They would have never called him rabbi even if they knew that he was married except sarcastically like when calling a crazy person Your Highness.

Last edited:

Do you really think I would reject one religion to go to another. No but I see the scriptures of what they are , wrote by man and many errors. Some good lessons. We do not even know who the real Jesus is, there were around 11 before 50Ad or destruction of the temple. Everyone was trying to be a Jewish Messiah. I'm sure there were walking teachers at that time, many probably, I do not take bible literally. I use to , I even miss saying the rosary, great meditation.

I often cannot make sense of what you think Penny and I don't try very hard to do so. After all, you are a person who can look at most well-documented event in 20th century history and just believe it didn't happen. So when it comes to your "thoughts", I just don't trouble myself.

I often cannot make sense of what you think Penny and I don't try very hard to do so. After all, you are a person who can look at most well-documented event in 20th century history and just believe it didn't happen. So when it comes to your "thoughts", I just don't trouble myself.

you are talking about WWII again, yes I believe that happened.

The White Man murdered the natives and stole Texas and California; feel free to leave.

6240605723_32c7834706_o.jpg

a judas - destroyed etchings (supposedly) from the Almighty - then made their own laws and religious book, who they worship ...

"Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times."

a little of the spoken religion for who they really are.

Israel is not judeo-christian because then Israel would not exist because it required murdering Palestinians and stealing the land.
So Israel was created by secular Zionists who do not believe in religious morals.
They are just out for personal profits.

Israel is not judeo-christian because then Israel would not exist because it required murdering Palestinians and stealing the land.
So Israel was created by secular Zionists who do not believe in religious morals.
They are just out for personal profits.
Because Christians aren’t vying for history’s record of murdering the most humans.

Forum List

Back