Why I Hate Shopping for Clothes.....

x354-q80.jpg

... because I spend a lot of time looking and/or trying things on and the don't look right OR, if it looks good, they don't have it in my size...... so I can never get what I really want.

How can everything I like NOT have my size???? Aggravating!
When I find something I like that fits I buy 3 of them in different colors. I have so many Damn Polo shirts I could avoid laundry for two weeks. Same for Levis

... because I spend a lot of time looking and/or trying things on and the don't look right OR, if it looks good, they don't have it in my size...... so I can never get what I really want.

When I find something I like that fits I buy 3 of them in different colors. I have so many Damn Polo shirts I could avoid laundry for two weeks. Same for Levis

Right now I'm buying on the internet, so, I have to buy something that I'm reasonably sure will look good.
As I said before, I know v-necks are a good look for me (as long as not TOO low cut) - the colors and patterns are more of a preference thing for me though I tend to look better in colors that "pop" (brights) or black or red.

So far, I have 2 things in my Amazon basket, both for my husband!

I can never find tall jeans that I don't have to pay through the nose for. Shoes,forget it. They never have anything nice in my size. Not everyone is average height with size 6 feet.

I wish I could wear a dress like this on a regular basis when I go out.... I love gowns.....

f139b3526d28245e6baac7966715df64.jpg
I love hats. Why did women ever give up the old accessory's. Hats,gloves gowns,you could do so much more with them. I could never wear that gown like she does because I'm not nearly as petite as the woman in the pic. It is a beautiful dress.

I have a few dresses picked out. Here's one of them - never mind... I looked at them and now I don't like them that much.
It's amazing I have any clothes at all....

Right now I'm buying on the internet, so, I have to buy something that I'm reasonably sure will look good.
As I said before, I know v-necks are a good look for me (as long as not TOO low cut) - the colors and patterns are more of a preference thing for me though I tend to look better in colors that "pop" (brights) or black or red.

So far, I have 2 things in my Amazon basket, both for my husband!

That's your first mistake, shopping for clothes on the internet. You need to try them on, touch them for the fabric, etc.

I love clothes shopping. I take everything I like in the dressing room, try everything on and then decide. I think I probably spend more time in the dressing than actually shopping!

Forum List

Back