Why I Hate Shopping for Clothes.....

K I'm actually gonna bough out of this one now. I'm feeling a little metrosexual, flirting dangerously with flat out gay so you ladies have fun talking shop :lol:

Leggings too. All day. Leggings, with a pair of uggs and a tight little sweater dress over it drives me nuts lol

I hate Uggs. Uggs don't usually have heels either. I've never seen a pair with heels I don't think.

Classic-Short-UK-UGG-Boots-5825-Chestnut.jpg

Goddamn, are those ugly. No wonder they call them "uggs." :D Lol.
The outfit you're wearing with the black skirt and boots with the gray leggings.. That one got me I'm not gonna lie lol

Thanks Paulie! :)

Bonzi

Aztec style? Do you prefer long or something shorter?

Aztec-Maxi-Dress-1-351x600.jpg

Geometric-font-b-Aztec-b-font-Tribal-font-b-Prints-b-font-Sleeveless-Halter-Backless-Loose.jpg

I like the patterns.
The 2nd one is nice but I prefer things that go in at the waste... the 1st one I do NOT like the scoop neck at all. Does not look good on me

What about this one? This looks like it might be perfect for you! :) Love the colors too. V neck, no buttons, cinched waist and has some length.

img-thing

If it were a little tighter in the middle, it would be perfect. Also, maybe if it was available in a orange or reddish color....

Bonzi

Geometric-font-b-Aztec-b-font-Tribal-font-b-Prints-b-font-Sleeveless-Halter-Backless-Loose.jpg

I like the patterns.
The 2nd one is nice but I prefer things that go in at the waste... the 1st one I do NOT like the scoop neck at all. Does not look good on me

What about this one? This looks like it might be perfect for you! :) Love the colors too. V neck, no buttons, cinched waist and has some length.

img-thing

If it were a little tighter in the middle, it would be perfect. Also, maybe if it was available in a orange or reddish color....

x354-q80.jpg

Chris can get you looking stylish and classy and I'll get you looking sexy as hell to get the look backs from guys you walk past

Women have to dress age appropriately or else they look . . . silly. :)
Absolutely. But I feel like bonz can pull off some sexy looks at 52. I've only seen her face but I still have a vision for her lol

you can actually see my upper body in one of my pics - so you can pretty much tell from that...

Bonzi

I like the patterns.

img-thing

x354-q80.jpg

Yep. That's pretty close, and, in fact, I own a dress almost exactly like it only the neck line gathers and ties around the back....

As a matter of fact, she did say she liked one of the outfits. Derp.
Derp... I like that... you are a real bitch today...

she doesn't seem to be mad at paulie.
maybe you need to give her a compliment :)

I like Paulie. ;) I don't like defcon. I think he's a douchebag.

well you should hook up with paulie. if I were single, I would in a heartbeat

I don't know him. I don't "hook up" with strangers.

well you should hook up with paulie. if I were single, I would in a heartbeat

I don't know him. I don't "hook up" with strangers.

well you should talk to him.
I probably would not really hook up with him - I'm too old, and not capable of being in a "casual" relationship like that.....

well defcon has been nice to me. Most men on here are kinda...

That's because you talk "sexy" to him. He's a pig.

... because I spend a lot of time looking and/or trying things on and the don't look right OR, if it looks good, they don't have it in my size...... so I can never get what I really want.

How can everything I like NOT have my size???? Aggravating!

Just bought some nice sneakers (or tennis shoes) online...do you shop online? :)

Forum List

Back