Why I Hate Shopping for Clothes.....

Bonz how we gonna shop for you without a full length pic of you to go on? :dunno:

Chris can get you looking stylish and classy and I'll get you looking sexy as hell to get the look backs from guys you walk past

I don't like you. I think you're a . . . loser. How many more times do I have to tell you that?
OMG! Don't play hard to get, I am not interested in you... Gosh... take no offense, it's not that I hate you... it's just I don't like ugly clothing on women...

Personally, I'm not crazy about the aztec type prints, but they do look cute on some people! :)

Aztec yoga pants? Lol. :lol: I don't think I would recommend these.

images

Leggings too. All day. Leggings, with a pair of uggs and a tight little sweater dress over it drives me nuts lol

Bonzi

Aztec style? Do you prefer long or something shorter?

Aztec-Maxi-Dress-1-351x600.jpg

Geometric-font-b-Aztec-b-font-Tribal-font-b-Prints-b-font-Sleeveless-Halter-Backless-Loose.jpg

I like the patterns.
The 2nd one is nice but I prefer things that go in at the waste... the 1st one I do NOT like the scoop neck at all. Does not look good on me

Chris can get you looking stylish and classy and I'll get you looking sexy as hell to get the look backs from guys you walk past

Women have to dress age appropriately or else they look . . . silly. :)
Absolutely. But I feel like bonz can pull off some sexy looks at 52. I've only seen her face but I still have a vision for her lol

Leggings too. All day. Leggings, with a pair of uggs and a tight little sweater dress over it drives me nuts lol

I hate Uggs. Uggs don't usually have heels either. I've never seen a pair with heels I don't think.

Classic-Short-UK-UGG-Boots-5825-Chestnut.jpg

Goddamn, are those ugly. No wonder they call them "uggs." :D Lol.
Well those ones are gross yeah lol. The black Bailey triple button ones are the only ones I like on a girl

I hate Uggs. Uggs don't usually have heels either. I've never seen a pair with heels I don't think.

Classic-Short-UK-UGG-Boots-5825-Chestnut.jpg

Goddamn, are those ugly. No wonder they call them "uggs." :D Lol.
The outfit you're wearing with the black skirt and boots with the gray leggings.. That one got me I'm not gonna lie lol

Bonzi

Aztec style? Do you prefer long or something shorter?

Aztec-Maxi-Dress-1-351x600.jpg

Geometric-font-b-Aztec-b-font-Tribal-font-b-Prints-b-font-Sleeveless-Halter-Backless-Loose.jpg

I like the patterns.
The 2nd one is nice but I prefer things that go in at the waste... the 1st one I do NOT like the scoop neck at all. Does not look good on me

What about this one? This looks like it might be perfect for you! :) Love the colors too. V neck, no buttons, cinched waist and has some length.

img-thing

Forum List

Back