Gwen and Blake Break Up

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Finally it appears that this travesty is over. Sources are saying that Gwen Stefani has broken up with that Blake asshole. Clearly, this was never going to workout. For some reason it always bothered me. At least Gavin Rossdale had a cool band. But a pop-country guy? What a fag.

Gwen Stefani is hotter than a snub nose .38 at a Black Panther meeting. If I ever got to tap that I would probably blow her head off with the force of my jizz. My point is that if I cannot have that superior piece of hot, hot ass, then I don't want some inferior asshole to tap it. Gavin is better looking than me and fronted Bush. I can deal with that. Somebody like George Clooney? Ok. But not this redneck shithead Blake. He had her dressed in camo recently, for fuck's sake. No, he's got to fucking go!

Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Split After Four Months Of Dating? Jealous Gavin Rosdale Was Behind The Break Up?

I'll believe that they have broken up when they don't stay together.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. These rag magazine people think that they have all of the celebrities figured out. Well to me, someone needs to tell them that the celebrities will decide what happens in their own lives and when. It doesn't need to be written for them.

Finally it appears that this travesty is over. Sources are saying that Gwen Stefani has broken up with that Blake asshole. Clearly, this was never going to workout. For some reason it always bothered me. At least Gavin Rossdale had a cool band. But a pop-country guy? What a fag.

Gwen Stefani is hotter than a snub nose .38 at a Black Panther meeting. If I ever got to tap that I would probably blow her head off with the force of my jizz. My point is that if I cannot have that superior piece of hot, hot ass, then I don't want some inferior asshole to tap it. Gavin is better looking than me and fronted Bush. I can deal with that. Somebody like George Clooney? Ok. But not this redneck shithead Blake. He had her dressed in camo recently, for fuck's sake. No, he's got to fucking go!

Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Split After Four Months Of Dating? Jealous Gavin Rosdale Was Behind The Break Up?

I don't think Gwen Stefani is good looking anyway.

Shadow 355

• Banned

Shadow 355
Well, you should.

• Banned

Shadow 355
Smoking hot!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1457246734.576730.jpg
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1457246758.060650.jpg

Eh, who cares whether you think he is a good catch or not. She obviously did. And that is kinda the point.

I agree with Shadow355. She is pretty, but not what I would call smokin hot. To each their own.

how good for you! now you can once again focus your energy and prurient goals and desires on Blake!

imageuploadedbyusmessageboard-com1457246734-576730-jpg.66121

tammy_faye_messner_dead_at65.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

I don't care for women who plaster their face with makeup.

Vanity? Insecurity? Elevated Ego? and a hundred other reasons why women plaster Avon on their face with four coats of it.

Besides......its ugly.

A little makeup is ok. More than a smidge.......forget about it.

Shadow 355

• Banned
Eh, who cares whether you think he is a good catch or not. She obviously did. And that is kinda the point.

I agree with Shadow355. She is pretty, but not what I would call smokin hot. To each their own.
She obviously did not think he was a good catch because she already broke it off. She was just coming off a divorce and needed some strange dick. He was convenient.

imageuploadedbyusmessageboard-com1457246734-576730-jpg.66121

tammy_faye_messner_dead_at65.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

I don't care for women who plaster their face with makeup.

Vanity? Insecurity? Elevated Ego? and a hundred other reasons why women plaster Avon on their face with four coats of it.

Besides......its ugly.

A little makeup is ok. More than a smidge.......forget about it.

Shadow 355
Is it just me who likes to see a chick's makeup run after you blow a huge load on their face?

Jesus Christ! Lighten up.

how good for you! now you can once again focus your energy and prurient goals and desires on Blake!
Maybe I will! But for now I still get a huge erection over Gwen.

That you care tells me all I need to know about you. Dismissed.

That you care tells me all I need to know about you. Dismissed.
Hey. Who cares? You were never invited, you vapid puddle of twat discharge.

She obviously did not think he was a good catch because she already broke it off. She was just coming off a divorce and needed some strange dick. He was convenient.

She obviously thought he was a good catch. What happened afterwards does not change that. Unless you know WHY they broke up.

She obviously thought he was a good catch. What happened afterwards does not change that. Unless you know WHY they broke up.
YES I DO. He had her prancing around in camouflage in the woods and watching NASCAR. It was embarrassing. She was just dick-ma-tized for a few days then came to her senses.

YES I DO. He had her prancing around in camouflage in the woods and watching NASCAR. It was embarrassing. She was just dick-ma-tized for a few days then came to her senses.

LMAO!! You want to pretend you do. But I doubt she was wearing anything she didn't want to wear, or watching anything she didn't want to watch.

LMAO!! You want to pretend you do. But I doubt she was wearing anything she didn't want to wear, or watching anything she didn't want to watch.
Dick-nosis is a powerful force. Am I wrong?

Apparently so is celebrity fantasy.

Apparently so is celebrity fantasy.
Hey, get off of my cloud. I have studied this woman for many long, hard hours.

Forum List

Back