Why I Hate Shopping for Clothes.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... because I spend a lot of time looking and/or trying things on and the don't look right OR, if it looks good, they don't have it in my size...... so I can never get what I really want.

How can everything I like NOT have my size???? Aggravating!

and another thing... everything I like is Juniors!

I'm 52 years old!

... because I spend a lot of time looking and/or trying things on and the don't look right OR, if it looks good, they don't have it in my size...... so I can never get what I really want.

So shop wearing nothing. It would be like a silent protest or something.

So shop wearing nothing. It would be like a silent protest or something.

for a short time, then a night in jail. Fun!

I just dislike store environments for clothing shopping so 90+% of my purchases are catalog/on line purchases.

well that is what I'm doing right now!
I'm on page 9 of just the TOPS - I think I found 2 possibilities....

Here's my list of complaints:

1 - everything is sheer/see through
2 - everything is too low cut
3 - anything worth a damn is over $100
4 - there is NOTHING with VERTICAL stripes. Horizontal stripes are not figure flattering!
5 - most anything with a patter is atrocious

Here's my list of complaints:

1 - everything is sheer/see through
2 - everything is too low cut
3 - anything worth a damn is over $100
4 - there is NOTHING with VERTICAL stripes. Horizontal stripes are not figure flattering!
5 - most anything with a patter is atrocious
prod_8847290719

Just what I always wanted. To look like a teletubbie!

I wish when What Not To Wear was on someone would have nominated me. I never know what new styles to try. I always gravitate to the same old boring stuff.

I need to shop with someone that is interested in me looking my best

You need to stop in to Cabellas or Tractor Supply. Good clothing lines, made to last. Beefed up areas in critical wear points, double stitched, etc. Look at the timeless simple beauty of these, for example:

iu

You need to stop in to Cabellas or Tractor Supply. Good clothing lines, made to last. Beefed up areas in critical wear points, double stitched, etc.

I want to look like a feminine attractive woman! Not a hunter or farmer!

Forum List

Back