Why I do believe in God

Could you give an example?
Gay marriage, racism, subjugation of women and putting the Ten Commandments in courtrooms all done while munching down on a BBQ Pork sandwich.
Christians do not support gay marriage, racism, nor subjugation of women.

As for putting the Ten Commandments in courtrooms, God Himself says, "I will write the law in their hearts."

I don't have anything against pork BBQ sandwiches, either.

Reckoning the Years of Judgment as per the blessing foretold in Daniel 12:12 gives us another look at the so-called study.

On July 31, 2018 A.D. (about a week ago), a spontaneous combustion of a new Dodge Ram pick-up truck occurred in Elverson, PA, near land owned by the Pew Fellowship.

Personally, I rank any one asking about ones beliefs for use in a survey to be a temptation to judgment, especially when the evidence is overwhelming as regards in Whom to believe.

What about the death penalty?

From

Divine Institutes, Book VI (Of True Worship) by

Lucius Caecilius Firmianus Lactantius

Chapter 20. Of the Senses, and Their Pleasures in the Brutes and in Man; And of Pleasures of the Eyes, and Spectacles.

"For when Godforbids us to kill, He not only prohibits us from open violence, which is not even allowed by the public laws, but He warns us against the commission of those things which are esteemed lawful among men. Thus it will be neither lawful for a just man to engage in warfare, since his warfare is justice itself, nor to accuse any one of a capital charge, because it makes no difference whether you put a man to death by word, or rather by the sword, since it is the act of putting to death itself which is prohibited. Therefore, with regard to this precept of God, there ought to be no exception at all; but that it is always unlawful to put to death a man, whom God willed to be a sacred animal."
So you agree the Bible says killing other human beings is a sacrilege?

It is so now for all.

The Lactantius quote was written after the New and Everlasting Covenant was given to us, more than 200 years later.

Biblical accounts in the Old Testament under the Old Covenant show that what is sacrilege today was still forbidden amongst the Israelites then.

I have come to the realization that I never deserved to be born, that I never deserved to be born again, and that I never deserved to be resurrected.

All of that is a gift from God, freely given in the abundance of His love, freely given in the abundance of His grace.
So why did god make deformed babies who live in constant pain?

Granted that pigs and crustaceans are bottom feeders and therefore not healthy to eat.

Theye were unhealthy to eat for the Israelites under the Old Covenant because God forbade them to do so, not because they were bottom feeders.

This thread isn't about killing, per se, though through the course of my resurrection I have undergone death from having been killed.
Like the Indian warrior said in Dances With Wolves, someone should shoot a few arrows into you to see if you are really immortal then. If you have the medicine, then you would be ok with it.

The medicine is Jesus Who said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life."

He also said, "I am the Resurrection and the Life".

There are less than 144 days remaining in the cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

In course of the kingship to which I have been raised, there have been plenty of such things come my way.

The Chinese, the Russians, the Islamists, the drug cartels, and various psycho's and criminals are still operating under The Old Covenant, bro.

Put a little more thought into it and you'll see that such a scenario is impossible for man.
They (the proverbial psychopathic they) are destined to kill themselves off.

If you are not prepared to kill them first they will kill you too.

Ergo a time to kill, and a time to heal -- always has been and always will be.

Jesus assures us that He will "shorten the days", lest no one would be left.

I have come to the realization that I never deserved to be born, that I never deserved to be born again, and that I never deserved to be resurrected.

All of that is a gift from God, freely given in the abundance of His love, freely given in the abundance of His grace.

Then that must be you in constant pain as even healthy babies cry; as to your deformity, it must be severe enough that it places you in some sort of position to speak for all the other deformed babies, else how would you know?

Jesus healed a man with a withered hand and a blind man, both suffering such maladies since their births.

Yet when asked why they were made that way as to either the sins of their parents or their own sins, Jesus said it was to show forth the work of God.

God is the cause of all things, even you, deformed babies, and pain.

Welcome to the forum. You just invited a bunch of weird posts, it will probably get ugly.

Then that must be you in constant pain as even healthy babies cry; as to your deformity, it must be severe enough that it places you in some sort of position to speak for all the other deformed babies, else how would you know?

Jesus healed a man with a withered hand and a blind man, both suffering such maladies since their births.

Yet when asked why they were made that way as to either the sins of their parents or their own sins, Jesus said it was to show forth the work of God.

Yes, god is responsible for making deformed and retarded babies, but why? Seems kinda douche.

Welcome to the forum. You just invited a bunch of weird posts, it will probably get ugly.

Why thank you, snowflake.

Yes, god is responsible for making deformed and retarded babies, but why? Seems kinda douche.

If you show Him the respect which is His due, your situation will go from bad to less bad, totally dependent upon you.

That's not true.

But it is.

He lives and reigns right now and forever more.
I disagree.

Until a god establishes Himself as The God, every option that has ever been invented by humanity, including 'none of the above', is still on the table as a possibility.

There is no proof, ergo all possibilities remain valid.

It's a known fact that at least some people pick and choose what they want to hear, it's called selective listening.

Then some take it a step further and try to distort the facts.

Either way, you snooze . . . you lose.

Because you are a Brain Dead fool who believes in a Mythical Magical Sky Man that does not exist and to prove it you support the Death Penatly, Torture and putting children in cages.

Because you are a Brain Dead fool who believes in a Mythical Magical Sky Man that does not exist and to prove it you support the Death Penatly, Torture and putting children in cages.

It's either really hot where you are or you're forgetting to leave the crack pipe home.

If you show Him the respect which is His due, your situation will go from bad to less bad, totally dependent upon you.
Not talking about me, but so you don't know why god makes cancer, retardation and deformed babies. Got it. But you believe in god anyways. Pretty douche.

That's not true.

But it is.

He lives and reigns right now and forever more.
I disagree.

Until a god establishes Himself as The God, every option that has ever been invented by humanity, including 'none of the above', is still on the table as a possibility.

There is no proof, ergo all possibilities remain valid.

It's a known fact that at least some people pick and choose what they want to hear, it's called selective listening.

Then some take it a step further and try to distort the facts.

Either way, you snooze . . . you lose.

That's true.....

By definition religions must be as closed-minded as possible to any ideas that are counter to the unprovable "facts" of their own faith.

Not talking about me, but so you don't know why god makes cancer, retardation and deformed babies. Got it. But you believe in god anyways. Pretty douche.

Then don't make it about you and keep your trap shut.

It has already been explained why those things are done.

And given your reply, you obviously don't get anything.

My reasons were already stated, you choose to avoid them.

Forum List

Back