Zone1 What to do about invasive species.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Some Christians here believe that invasive animal species should be allowed to freely proliferate regardless of the destruction of native species and the environment. What say you?

Eat them.

And what does invasive species have to do with Christians? I've never heard any of them want to let invasive species run wild.

You're thinking of environmentalist greentards or something.

Some Christians here believe that invasive animal species should be allowed to freely proliferate regardless of the destruction of native species and the environment. What say you?
I say re-write it in nice easy to understand English .

The animals were first here .
The human species --- your invaders -- came much later .
I appreciate Fascism is popular these days, but is it us or them that you want to subjugate ?

I say re-write it in nice easy to understand English .

The animals were first here .
The human species --- your invaders -- came much later .
I appreciate Fascism is popular these days, but is it us or them that you want to subjugate ?
Damn humans! The dinosaurs would still be here if it weren't for the damn humans. SMFH.

Damn humans! The dinosaurs would still be here if it weren't for the damn humans. SMFH.

Fred caused them to go extinct.

1712439284236.png

About a dozen Ash trees on my property are all dead now thanks to the Emerald Ash Borer along with every Ash tree in central MN. All our neighbors are cutting down their trees and we need to do the same.
Pretty much nothing can be done about it spreading.

Other invasive species include, milfoil and Zebra mussels in our lakes, along with the Asian Carp. A few plant species also.

Forum List

Back