Is The Quran A Terrorist Manifesto ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Is it A Manual For Hate ?

I have read in it that it teaches one to learn and use what is learned against the enemy. So who is the enemy?

Has to be everybody who isn't an Islamic person right?

Is it A Manual For Hate ?

I have read in it that it teaches one to learn and use what is learned against the enemy. So who is the enemy?

Has to be everybody who isn't an Islamic person right?

I know that it says this about terror (Koran 8:60 from The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم :)

Sahih International translation
(60)And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Penelope is an elite Jew

And she is pro-Palestinian?

Yes I am Pro Palestine. It has to be a nightmare living next to the Zionist who bulldoze their homes in the middle of the night , steal their land , shoot a bomb or two into Gaza for the heck of it, shoot at fisherman, yank up their olive tress just before harvest, and pollutes their land on the west bank, if their not building a settlement on it, an also label their goods with Israel labels is just so low, Yes I'm Pro Palestine.

Penelope is an elite Jew

And she is pro-Palestinian?

Yes I am Pro Palestine. It has to be a nightmare living next to the Zionist who bulldoze their homes in the middle of the night , steal their land , shoot a bomb or two into Gaza for the heck of it, shoot at fisherman, yank up their olive tress just before harvest, and pollutes their land on the west bank, if their not building a settlement on it, an also label their goods with Israel labels is just so low, Yes I'm Pro Palestine.

Penelope

Would it be OK to ask are you a Muslim? :)

Forum List

Back