Why hate the Jews?

[ghost voice of rabbi Schneerson]

Who dares to laugh at the Jewwwwwwws!

[/ghost voice of rabbi Schneerson]

http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/index.html
Neoconservatives and their blueprint for power
Irving Kristol (Jew)

Widely referred to as the "godfather" of neoconservatism, Mr. Kristol was part of the "New York Intellectuals," a group of critics mainly of Eastern European Jewish descent. In the late 1930s, he studied at City College of New York where he became a Trotskyist. From 1947 to 1952, he was the managing editor of Commentary magazine, later called the "neocon bible."

By the late 1960s, Kristol had shifted from left to right on the political spectrum, due partly to what he considered excesses and anti-Americanism among liberals. Kristol built the intellectual framework of neoconservatism, founding and editing journals such as tTe Public Interest and The National Interest.

Kristol is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and author of numerous books, including "Neoconservatism: The Autobiography of an Idea." He is the father of Weekly Standard editor and oft-quoted neoconservative William Kristol.

rtwngAvngr said:
do you?

B'nai Noah = jew buttlicker.
No. Hence I didn't vote for the NeoCons in the second election. Did you?

I know we didn't want Kerry to win....

Are you part of the "conspiracy"?

First of all, there is no conspiracy when their philosophy and plans are all out there for people to read. Second, once again taking a small group that believes exactly the same as the rest of the group and suggesting they are the foundation because of the powerful 5% of the vote is ridiculous. Third, that same small ethnic group espouses the same program as the rest of the group. IF they didn't they certainly wouldn't be in control of them....

And finally, this thread has just become silly. I mean really very silly....

no1tovote4 said:
No. Hence I didn't vote for the NeoCons in the second election. Did you?

I know we didn't want Kerry to win....

Are you part of the "conspiracy"?

First of all, there is no conspiracy when their philosophy and plans are all out there for people to read. Second, once again taking a small group that believes exactly the same as the rest of the group and suggesting they are the foundation because of the powerful 5% of the vote is ridiculous. Third, that same small ethnic group espouses the same program as the rest of the group. IF they didn't they certainly wouldn't be in control of them....

And finally, this thread has just become silly. I mean really very silly....

Many neocons may openly agree with this open border policy. I assert this is due to the jewish influence on the movement as a whole, which is quite uncontestable. It's not silly. I just think we shouldn't listen to jews regarding border policy and immigration because the jewish position on the issue is what's good for jews, admittedly, not what's good for america.

It's not silly. It's just something we should keep in mind.

no1tovote4 said:
I'll keep in mind that I don't like NeoCons. No need to specialize in "Jew NeoCons"...

Fair enough. Now how can we get whoever they are to get sensible about borders and immigration?

Actually, no, I can't abide by the traditional conspiracy of silence regarding this stuff. That ignores the actual cause of our border insanity, Jew paranoia and an entitlement attitude regarding manipulation of the racial identities of others. Manipulating the racial mix of society is called eugenics.

rtwngAvngr said:
Fair enough. Now how can we get whoever they are to get sensible about borders and immigration?

By going to the caucuses, getting elected as delegates then only voting for and supporting candidates that also are serious about the border. Any other legislation about using the water is worthless without first putting up the dam on the river.

Mr. P said:
I never have figured that out. I’ve heard it time and time again, from some very well educated people I must say. “Cuz, they rule the world”, "they control everything". is what they say... uh huh. :cuckoo:

The Jew's were God's first chosen people. Some people don't like to believe that and some are jealous of their many blessings from God. Some might say that the Jew's had Jesus Christ put to death on a cross. Some might say it was the Roman's that killed Christ. The truth of the matter is Almighty God is Sovereign. Nothing happen with out his complete control. People are misguided to think otherwise. Only God can take His own life and rise it up again. In a nut shell, the Jew's are in God's hands like everything else and he will bless who he want's to bless and curse who he want's to curse.

rtwngAvngr said:
Actually, no, I can't abide by the traditional conspiracy of silence regarding this stuff. That ignores the actual cause of our border insanity, Jew paranoia and an entitlement attitude regarding manipulation of the racial identities of others. Manipulating the racial mix of society is called eugenics.

So when did anybody attempt to tell you who you could marry or have children with according to ethnicity? That is eugenics, but it isn't happening here.

Look, I can look at the ideas of the open border and not like it or the people who promote it without worrying about "race" (race is a social structure, not a reality of genetics).

no1tovote4 said:
I'll keep in mind that I don't like NeoCons. No need to specialize in "Jew NeoCons"...

You don't specialize in facts or reality either. . .

The sum of this anti-Semitic demonology was that Jews, by design or ignorance, had used the movies to undermine traditional American values. As one antagonist put it, "It is only because they [the Hollywood Jews] are outside the moral sphere of American culture that they blunder so badly that they require periodic campaigns such as that of the Legion of Decency [a Catholic reform group] to set them right.”

Neal Gabler , “An Empire of Their Own : How the Jews Invented Hollywood” `(New York: 1988) page 2.

Hollywood vs. America : Popular Culture and the War Against Traditional Values by Michael Medved
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060924357/sr=8-1/qid=1146000008/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-0517021-0722544?%5Fencoding=UTF8[/ame]

From Library Journal
Film critic Medved, cohost of PBS's Sneak Previews , presents a scathing indictment of Hollywood that is sure to be controversial. Asserting that "the dream factory has become the poison factory," he criticizes Hollywood movies for portraying religion unfavorably, glamorizing violence, and celebrating immorality. Martin Scorcese's The Last Temptation of Christ (1988) is among the films censured at length, and there are many others whose objectionable scenes are singled out, from Total Recall (1990) to The Prince of Tides (1992). Those who lament America's loss of what lately have been generally called "family values" will agree with Medved, while others are likely to dismiss his impassioned text as a windy sermon. A marginal purchase for general collections.
- Richard W. Grefrath, Univ. of Nevada Lib., Reno
Copyright 1992 Reed Business Information, Inc.

no1tovote4 said:
So when did anybody attempt to tell you who you could marry or have children with according to ethnicity? That is eugenics, but it isn't happening here.

Look, I can look at the ideas of the open border and not like it or the people who promote it without worrying about "race" (race is a social structure, not a reality of genetics).

It's really about culture, European culture has a longer tradition of individual rights, especially it's american variant, American Culture. Our schools have stopped teaching the values we were founded on, and now we're being overrun with immigrants, without the knowledge of america's freedom orientation and perhaps unwilling to stand or fight for it. The elites are diluting the current american culture with one more amenable to their totalitarian goals.

The multiculturalism they espouse is not really about celebrating all cultures, it's about making america less white. We have been shamed to the extent of accepting racial discrimination against ourselves in the form of affirmative action.
This is race based pschological warfare. Any positive identity or history whites and or christians try to claim for themselves is considered an act of racism, though "civil rights activism" on the part of all other forms of sociological group is encouraged. The double standard is stunning and disgusting.

shepherdboy said:
The Jew's were God's first chosen people. Some people don't like to believe that and some are jealous of their many blessings from God. Some might say that the Jew's had Jesus Christ put to death on a cross. Some might say it was the Roman's that killed Christ. The truth of the matter is Almighty God is Sovereign. Nothing happen with out his complete control. People are misguided to think otherwise. Only God can take His own life and rise it up again. In a nut shell, the Jew's are in God's hands like everything else and he will bless who he want's to bless and curse who he want's to curse.

Some might say you must be getting these "facts" from some comic book since they don't match up with the facts from the Scriptures. . . . .or history. . . . .

The Crusades marked a new and worsened relationship between the Jews and the Church, one that would not improve as long as anti-Semitic activities were sanctioned by Church officials.

The Jewish Almanac: Traditions, History, Wisdom, Achievements. Complied and Edited by Richard Siegel and Carl Rheins. (New York: 1980) . Page 137.

An anti-semite “is someone who hates Jews more than he's supposed to.” - TV Evangelist James Robison

Grace Halsell, “Forcing God's Hand: Why Millions Pray For A Quick Rapture - - - And Destruction Of Planet Earth” (Beltsville: 2003) Page 79.

As we have already said, they cannot endure to hear or to see that we accursed Goyim should glory in the Messiah as our chemdath, and that we are as good as they are or as they think they are. Therefore, dear Christian, be advised and do not doubt that next to the devil, you have no more bitter, venomous, and vehement foe than a real Jew who earnestly seeks to be a Jew.

Martin Luther's Works: The Christian In Society IV. Vol 47. American Edition. Edited by Franklin Sherman. (Philadelphia: 1981) ISBN: 0-8006-0347-8. Page 217.

Shamgar said:
Some might say you must be getting these "facts" from some comic book since they don't match up with the facts from the Scriptures. . . . .or history. . . . .

If you had any grasp of the Bible whatsoever (aside from the ability to cut and paste), you would understand that Israel (i.e. the Jews) were indeed God's chosen people. Saying "no, it isnt" is an asinine argument.

And, in the spirit of cutting and pasting, here's the definition of asinine for you, straight from webster.com:

asinine. Main Entry: as·i·nine Pronunciation: 'a-s&n-"In Function: adjective Etymology: Latin asininus, from asinus ass
1 : marked by inexcusable failure to exercise intelligence or sound judgment <an asinine excuse>
2 : of, relating to, or resembling an ass
synonym see SIMPLE

5stringJeff said:
If you had any grasp of the Bible whatsoever (aside from the ability to cut and paste), you would understand that Israel (i.e. the Jews) were indeed God's chosen people. Saying "no, it isnt" is an asinine argument.

And, in the spirit of cutting and pasting, here's the definition of asinine for you, straight from webster.com:

asinine. Main Entry: as·i·nine Pronunciation: 'a-s&n-"In Function: adjective Etymology: Latin asininus, from asinus ass
1 : marked by inexcusable failure to exercise intelligence or sound judgment <an asinine excuse>
synonym see SIMPLE

"were" being the operative word. We are not bound to help them establish their antichrist kingdom.

rtwngAvngr said:
"were" being the operative word. We are not bound to help them establish their antichrist kingdom.

The antichrist kingdom? That's not just anti-semitic, it doesn't even comport with Christian beliefs. Jews are supposed to be the ones helping to fight the antichrist. yes?

jillian said:
The antichrist kingdom? That's not just anti-semitic, it doesn't even comport with Christian beliefs. Jews are supposed to be the ones helping to fight the antichrist. yes?

Do jews believe in the antichrist?

5stringJeff said:

synonym see SIMPLE

Hey "asinine" that sounds just like any cretin who thinks Godless cursed, antichrist jews (atheist jews, agnostic jews, pagan jews, orthodox jew observant jews) are all "God's Chosen people. . . . .yeah chosen to be cursed Godless and antiChristian. . . . .

Jews are not alone in their high rates of exogamy. American hyphenated Greeks, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Poles, Czechoslovakians, Italians are undergoing high levels of intermarriage. But there are differences. They have a higher birthrates than Jews;Jews are the oldest mean-aged ethnic group in America; the Jewish birthrate barely matches its mortality rate; all this within two generations of our having lost fully one-third of our numbers in Hitler's war against us. In Argentina , where anti-Semitism seems endemic, the number of practicing Jews has declined from 500,000 to 300,000 in the last generation. The decline, ironically, is not attributed to anti-Semitism per se as to assimilation-------itself the product of weakening Jewish educational institutions.

Nathan Perlmutter and Ruth Ann Perlmutter. “The Real Anti-Semitism In America” (New York: 1982) page 291.

ex·og·a·my Audio pronunciation of "exogamy" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-sg-m)
n.

1. The custom of marrying outside the tribe, family, clan, or other social unit.
2.Biology. The fusion of two gametes that are not closely related.

“And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God. And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:” Deuteronomy 28:62-65

“Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.” Deuteronomy 7:14

“Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.” Matthew 27:25

”And Joseph died, and all his brethren, and all that generation. And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them. Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph. And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we: Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.” Exodus 1:6-10

Shamgar said:
The person who runs the Christian Theocracy that will replace this mob rule. . . .

So you want to get rid of America's Constitution and replace it with a Christian theocracy, eh? Good luck filling up your bandwagon.

Montenegro-90-0011-White-horse_and-empty.jpg

Forum List

Back