Why Does The Biggest Money Back The Biggest Bald Faced Liars In Politics????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HUGGY, Sep 5, 2012.

1. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    OK I get it... Dumb question. They obviously want to have those with the lowest moral threshold working for them.

BUT as a follow up question why do some of you back the biggest liars?

It appears to me that as a citizen you have a neighbor on one side that has failed to fix his fence and cut his lawn like he promised and you find it so irritaing that you won't even talk to him...In fact you hate him and wish he would keel over and die.

On the opposite side of your property ....THAT neighbor ... told you to invest in a certain stock and you gave him $10,000 and the stock immediately went belly up. Of course your neigbor shorted the stock and made a bundle. You applauded him for his keen investment savey. Then he asked to borrow another $5,000 because he told you his mother was sick. You eagerly lent him the cash and lo and behold the scumbag buys an ounce of blow and takes a hooker to Hawaii. You find out. No big deal. His lawn is kept spotless by a Mexican he hasn't paid in months so for that you are happy. You and him are still BFF. The other neighbor you still won't talk to because he never got around to fixing his yard like he told you he would. To you HE is the LIAR...not the guy that has taken all your money and now has designs on your 14 year old daughter.

This odd association with real scumbags astonishes me. Can anyone explain it?

2. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    I don't know.
    You contribute to Obama because you're a pole smoking, non-serving dumb fuck would be my guess.

3. Conservative

Conservative Type 40

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,030
    You'd have to ask George Soros why he backs the Democrats to get an answer to your question.

4. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    Or any wealthy, elitist Hollywood asshole - or politician (Reid, Pelosi) for that matter

5. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Well good ...we got the manditory gay post by Whorier2 out of the way. Thanks for being prompt.

PS...I've contributed nary a nickle to Obama's campaigns..nor any other Dem.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  6. TruthSeeker56

TruthSeeker56 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +496
    The neighbor who failed to fix his fence and mow his yard decided that you were too successful, so he broke into your house, stole your money, stole your food, stole your credit cards (which he maxed out the next day), and set your SUV on fire because he felt it didn't get good enough gas mileage and it was causing global warming.

Then the neighbor across the street came to you, and offered you a "can't miss" ground-floor opportunity to invest in a "green energy company" that was going to create 2,000 new jobs and was being subsidized with hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars. So you invested your life savings into this "green energy company", and within two years the company filed for bankruptcy, layed off 2,000 employees, and you also had to file for bankruptcy.

What did your neighbor next door and your neighbor across the street have to say for their "deeds"? They both replied, "It was all Bush's fault". Then they both told you, "Look at the bright side. The guy we voted for killed Osama Bin Laden".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    did you cry when wall street backed obama?

8. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    I find it amusing that you ALL seem to have seen something in the OP that was not there at all. I'm just talking about neighbors ...and ficticious one at that. I made no mention of any politicians by name.

Seems as though you are rushing desperately to defend someone you believe is a bald faced liar though.

Interesting...

9. Conservative

Conservative Type 40

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,030
    Oh, I'm sorry... was I not supposed to comment on the thread title like I did?
    Why Does The Biggest Money Back The Biggest Bald Faced Liars In Politics????

Dumb ass... go lick your dogs balls or something.

10. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    So you premise is the Money all goes to Republicans and the Dems get only Contributions from well meaning unions?

lol