Why Does The Biggest Money Back The Biggest Bald Faced Liars In Politics????

I find it amusing that you ALL seem to have seen something in the OP that was not there at all. I'm just talking about neighbors ...and ficticious one at that. I made no mention of any politicians by name.

Seems as though you are rushing desperately to defend someone you believe is a bald faced liar though.

Interesting...

Personally, if you are stupid enough to pass that much money to anyone, you deserve to be taken to the cleaners. That you'd give the guy another 5 grand speaks more to your abject stupidity than to his evil nature.
Well, now you understand why I live on my 200 acre patch, the neighbor north of me has his 100 acres, and the guy north of him has his 100 acres. Everything else surrounding us is publically-owned and there are no neighbors. And I still have 200 acres and a backhoe.
(PS, Did you know, it only takes a year to compost a large animal carcass, 2 years for all the largest bones to become good, black dirt.)

(If you have hogs and a wood chipper it can go much faster)

Sorry, no hogs yet, and we burn the wood for heat and cooking. Although, woodchips make good compost too.
Too bad you're so smart you'd pass the neighbor $15,000 before realizing he's stiffing you. That certainly explains why you would vote for a con man like obama.

OK I get it... Dumb question. They obviously want to have those with the lowest moral threshold working for them.

BUT as a follow up question why do some of you back the biggest liars?

It appears to me that as a citizen you have a neighbor on one side that has failed to fix his fence and cut his lawn like he promised and you find it so irritaing that you won't even talk to him...In fact you hate him and wish he would keel over and die.

On the opposite side of your property ....THAT neighbor ... told you to invest in a certain stock and you gave him $10,000 and the stock immediately went belly up. Of course your neigbor shorted the stock and made a bundle. You applauded him for his keen investment savey. Then he asked to borrow another $5,000 because he told you his mother was sick. You eagerly lent him the cash and lo and behold the scumbag buys an ounce of blow and takes a hooker to Hawaii. You find out. No big deal. His lawn is kept spotless by a Mexican he hasn't paid in months so for that you are happy. You and him are still BFF. The other neighbor you still won't talk to because he never got around to fixing his yard like he told you he would. To you HE is the LIAR...not the guy that has taken all your money and now has designs on your 14 year old daughter.

This odd association with real scumbags astonishes me. Can anyone explain it?

The money does not back the biggest liars in politics. The money backs who the people will vote for and they will only vote for the biggest liars. How can I come to that conclusion? Look at what people vote based on:

Dogs being placed on a car
Flags on a yacht
Tax records not released
School records not released
Birth certificates
Gay marriage and abortion (neither of which has had any real legislation passed for a long time save DATT which is small fries)
Cain’s unsubstantiated sex history
Stupid gaffs from both sides

These are the things that dominate the news because they are the ones that people want to hear about. IOW, no one actually pays attention to the records or policies of the candidates. At least the majority of the population does not. They pay attention to the audio clip that is memorable, the campaign slogan or the juicy piece of gossip they heard last. If you give truthful and detailed answers to questions, you will not get votes. Simple as that. This is how voters really act, it is sad:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2xx9NqUT2c]Family guy debate - YouTube[/ame]

This is true to an extent. However, and maybe it's just me, every time someone asks a direct question of a candidate the reply is mumbo-jumbo. They might just as well reply by mumbling and babbling incoherently. Really good politicians have a knack for responding to questions with volumes of words meaning absolutely nothing. The true experts have a way of sounding like they've said something, and may even "flip-flop" on their meaningless dribble. This makes for real "discourse" about what the candidates "really think" about something.

Thomas%2BM%2BCooley%2Bpile.jpg

:thup:

Personally, if you are stupid enough to pass that much money to anyone, you deserve to be taken to the cleaners. That you'd give the guy another 5 grand speaks more to your abject stupidity than to his evil nature.
Well, now you understand why I live on my 200 acre patch, the neighbor north of me has his 100 acres, and the guy north of him has his 100 acres. Everything else surrounding us is publically-owned and there are no neighbors. And I still have 200 acres and a backhoe.
(PS, Did you know, it only takes a year to compost a large animal carcass, 2 years for all the largest bones to become good, black dirt.)

Sorry, no hogs yet, and we burn the wood for heat and cooking. Although, woodchips make good compost too.
Too bad you're so smart you'd pass the neighbor $15,000 before realizing he's stiffing you. That certainly explains why you would vote for a con man like obama.

I was felling trees at 8 years old. We had no electric power or phone on Orcas Island when I was a yout. Split and chopped mountains of wood for heat and cooking. Oil lamps for light. Big ass ancient cast iron stove in the kitchen and an ice box on the back porch. dragged the tree logs outta the woods with an old willeys jeep PU which I could barely reach the peddles. Sometimes it sucks being the oldest boy. :lol: One nice thing abouty living on the water though was that kreasote logs were plentiful to chop up for kindling. Don't want to burn much of it but a few skinny sticks and your fire is going right now. Always took a little bundle on overnight camps...gauranteed fires rain or shine.

But back on topic.. The OP is hypothetical. It was an excercise in what it is in people that not only condones lying by others in their community but in some cases promotes it and mindlessly defends it. It also applies to who they choose as representatives as pointed out in the title.

we got it and understood it, we are just ignoring you and your agenda, because im tired of the dems and libs telling me the wealthy are bad and they need to pay more, yet you dont mind what Soros does or Hollywood because the dems are the recipients of that money.

dont take this the wrong way we always know waht u mean we just dont need you in the conversation. we want to have a conversation or show the hypcrosy of said thread and if u dont add to it as a grown up than we have no use for you.

You speak for yourself ya twerp. Whatever THAT is.. or am I supposed to believe "Sinjorri" is a real name? More lies?

doesnt say yah or nay about what i said but u go on with your bad self.

Can't be too bad a self recently cuz that pussy "Cuntservapuss" will go crying to the mods squeeling like a little girl and before ya know it half my replies will come up missing.

The puss pees himself quite often.. I bet his laudry bill is outrageous.

You speak for yourself ya twerp. Whatever THAT is.. or am I supposed to believe "Sinjorri" is a real name? More lies?

Can't be too bad a self recently cuz that pussy "Cuntservapuss" will go crying to the mods squeeling like a little girl and before ya know it half my replies will come up missing.

well that was ugly.. why it was called for who knows...:cuckoo:

well that was ugly.. why it was called for who knows...:cuckoo:

Ya ..It's not a pretty picture.. sad really.. But the "Cuntservapuss" knows what time it is.

I was felling trees at 8 years old. We had no electric power or phone on Orcas Island when I was a yout. Split and chopped mountains of wood for heat and cooking. Oil lamps for light. Big ass ancient cast iron stove in the kitchen and an ice box on the back porch. dragged the tree logs outta the woods with an old willeys jeep PU which I could barely reach the peddles. Sometimes it sucks being the oldest boy. :lol: One nice thing abouty living on the water though was that kreasote logs were plentiful to chop up for kindling. Don't want to burn much of it but a few skinny sticks and your fire is going right now. Always took a little bundle on overnight camps...gauranteed fires rain or shine.

But back on topic.. The OP is hypothetical. It was an excercise in what it is in people that not only condones lying by others in their community but in some cases promotes it and mindlessly defends it. It also applies to who they choose as representatives as pointed out in the title.

Tough start, but well worth it. I value the effort involved in my day-to-day existence.
Personally, I see little difference between parties. The pols representing each are the same ilk, the" I've got mine, fuck you all" type. I bleed for what this country has become and want nothing more than what we were.
To the OP: would you really expect reasonable people to cough up that much money to a neighbor?

Tough start, but well worth it. I value the effort involved in my day-to-day existence.
Personally, I see little difference between parties. The pols representing each are the same ilk, the" I've got mine, fuck you all" type. I bleed for what this country has become and want nothing more than what we were.
To the OP: would you really expect reasonable people to cough up that much money to a neighbor?

Expect it? I've seen it. Not me. I don't invest in money schemes. But a good friend just lost $60,000 to a guy that had burned him before(my definition) My friend would say it was bad luck. But somehow my friend and a few people my friend turned on to this guy lost everything and the fast talking dude has a brand new Escalade And my friend and his girlfriends son($10,000) my friends dad($10,000) have nothing to show for their investments. This just came crashing down two weeks ago.

My "tough start" was by design. My parents parents were both wealthy so the grand parents bought the kids 160 acres on the water on Orcas Island when I was 7. They thought "roughing it" on a farm straight out of the 1800's in paradise would be a character builder for the city born grandkids and ground their own brats. The brats never took it seriously. For my two younger brothers and my sister it was hell. They hated it. I loved it and took to farming like a natural. Driving tractors and the Jeep and building barns and sheds and feed stations for the cattle and horse was my cup of tea. My dad wasn't really into the outdoors.. he made commercial movies for the Boeing co and only visited up at the Island once or twice a month. He liked being well off and the convenience of the city and the travel for Boeing. One thing I REALLY loved about my dad is that he saw in me a capability that he encouraged. How many 8-10 year olds have rifles..chain saws...drive big machinery... Or maybe he was just trying to get me killed..:lol:

Anyway I learned how to be practical and the value of hard work...and the penalty for putting hard work off. Chopping wood in the cold rain and snow because you didn't make enough cords in the summer and fall really sucks. My mom was into art and shit and didn't really try to manage the farm as a business. She considered the animals as pets for the kids. Except nobody but me took care of them and did any practical work on the farm.

Anyway...I learned alot about what I was capable of and how to do things I would have never had the opportunity to do otherwise at that young age. My mom was alot like Ann Romney. Never REALLY did a hard days work in her whole life. That doesn't make either of them bad people but I don't think as highly of them as they do of themselves.

Expect it? I've seen it. Not me. I don't invest in money schemes. But a good friend just lost $60,000 to a guy that had burned him before(my definition) My friend would say it was bad luck. But somehow my friend and a few people my friend turned on to this guy lost everything and the fast talking dude has a brand new Escalade And my friend and his girlfriends son($10,000) my friends dad($10,000) have nothing to show for their investments. This just came crashing down two weeks ago.

My "tough start" was by design. My parents parents were both wealthy so the grand parents bought the kids 160 acres on the water on Orcas Island when I was 7. They thought "roughing it" on a farm straight out of the 1800's in paradise would be a character builder for the city born grandkids and ground their own brats. The brats never took it seriously. For my two younger brothers and my sister it was hell. They hated it. I loved it and took to farming like a natural. Driving tractors and the Jeep and building barns and sheds and feed stations for the cattle and horse was my cup of tea. My dad wasn't really into the outdoors.. he made commercial movies for the Boeing co and only visited up at the Island once or twice a month. He liked being well off and the convenience of the city and the travel for Boeing. One thing I REALLY loved about my dad is that he saw in me a capability that he encouraged. How many 8-10 year olds have rifles..chain saws...drive big machinery... Or maybe he was just trying to get me killed..:lol:

Anyway I learned how to be practical and the value of hard work...and the penalty for putting hard work off. Chopping wood in the cold rain and snow because you didn't make enough cords in the summer and fall really sucks. My mom was into art and shit and didn't really try to manage the farm as a business. She considered the animals as pets for the kids. Except nobody but me took care of them and did any practical work on the farm.

Anyway...I learned alot about what I was capable of and how to do things I would have never had the opportunity to do otherwise at that young age. My mom was alot like Ann Romney. Never REALLY did a hard days work in her whole life. That doesn't make either of them bad people but I don't think as highly of them as they do of themselves.

I can respect what it takes to rough it on a farm. The lessons children can learn are invaluable, as you have pointed out. I'll bet there are few things you can't do for yourself, or wouldn't learn if you needed to.

Forum List

Back