Why does NPR exist? Public funded!? Good bye

The gubbmint spends way too much time throwing the taxpayers money out there to the winds.

They never saw a dollar bill they couldn't find 47 ways of wasting.

Trump questions why NPR exists after Pompeo clashes with reporter

Why is that crap!? Anyone listen? I hear trump is questioning it’s existence.

Well....to edumacate people like you. If you've ever had to travel through silent country where (all you have is right-of-right talk radio and big haired preachers telling you of eternal damnation)..at then ends of the radio dial, there is NPR and public access radio..you might find some perspective and education on not only issues that concern the US of A but also the world...and that's a good thing.

Oh yeah, and if I was this reporter, I'd have asked Pompeo where Russia was on his blank map...I'd say he'd be wrong...50/50.

• Banned

Well....to edumacate people like you. If you've ever had to travel through silent country where (all you have is right-of-right talk radio and big haired preachers telling you of eternal damnation)..at then ends of the radio dial, there is NPR and public access radio..you might find some perspective and education on not only issues that concern the US of A but also the world...and that's a good thing.

Oh yeah, and if I was this reporter, I'd have asked Pompeo where Russia was on his blank map...I'd say he'd be wrong...50/50.
Ahh education you say lol that’s funny

While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues

NPR - Wikipedia

While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues

NPR - Wikipedia
Well let’s cut it

1) I listen to public radio pretty much every day since that is where the radio in my car stays.

2) If the agreement to get the interview was it would only be about one subject and the reporter ambushed him with another, then I say the reporter should be fired (not that I believe his behavior was appropriate).

3) Trump can question anything he wants, but he doesn't have much say in it. The P in NPR is not G for Government. It ain't going anywhere. That was the price of the GOP trying to kill them by taking away government funding---they have survived and the government has no leverage on them.

Or you can save all your nickles and cash in your aluminum cans to buy a couple cd's

1) I listen to public radio pretty much every day since that is where the radio in my car stays.

2) If the agreement to get the interview was it would only be about one subject and the reporter ambushed him with another, then I say the reporter should be fired (not that I believe his behavior was appropriate).

3) Trump can question anything he wants, but he doesn't have much say in it. The P in NPR is not G for Government. It ain't going anywhere. That was the price of the GOP trying to kill them by taking away government funding---they have survived and the government has no leverage on them.
It will be cut off

It will be cut off

No they will not. Look at what happened to the last republican who promised to kill Big Bird.

Forum List

Back