Why does NPR exist? Public funded!? Good bye

Trump questions why NPR exists after Pompeo clashes with reporter

Why is that crap!? Anyone listen? I hear trump is questioning it’s existence.

1) I listen to public radio pretty much every day since that is where the radio in my car stays.

2) If the agreement to get the interview was it would only be about one subject and the reporter ambushed him with another, then I say the reporter should be fired (not that I believe his behavior was appropriate).

3) Trump can question anything he wants, but he doesn't have much say in it. The P in NPR is not G for Government. It ain't going anywhere. That was the price of the GOP trying to kill them by taking away government funding---they have survived and the government has no leverage on them.
It will be cut off

No they will not. Look at what happened to the last republican who promised to kill Big Bird.
Fund it your self,, pbs had homo puppets lol

1) I listen to public radio pretty much every day since that is where the radio in my car stays.

2) If the agreement to get the interview was it would only be about one subject and the reporter ambushed him with another, then I say the reporter should be fired (not that I believe his behavior was appropriate).

3) Trump can question anything he wants, but he doesn't have much say in it. The P in NPR is not G for Government. It ain't going anywhere. That was the price of the GOP trying to kill them by taking away government funding---they have survived and the government has no leverage on them.
It will be cut off

No they will not. Look at what happened to the last republican who promised to kill Big Bird.

If anyone can do it then it will be Trump. But for now the odds are slim. They are a hugely powerful part of the deep state and are responsible to no one. Power without a check. They are dangerous people as is the media in general.

Agreed. Nation Endowment of the Farts too.

Why do Trumpsters hate the arts?
What is a “Trumpster”? You mean someone with an opposing view? We do need an unbiased news source. Only one I can think of now is the WSJ.

I think a trumpster is anybody who kicks her ass daily.

879D37B2-8C46-4A21-854D-A9F4AC2E4AD4.jpeg
Beautiful black woman celebrating trump

Agreed. Nation Endowment of the Farts too.

Why do Trumpsters hate the arts?
What is a “Trumpster”? You mean someone with an opposing view? We do need an unbiased news source. Only one I can think of now is the WSJ.

And NPR.

Do you listen? Doubtfull. Therefore your opinion is meaningless.

Trump hates it because Pompeo's actions are indefensible. So he goes after NPR.

I'm sending in an extra donation.

They will respond with a special card making you Cat Lady level donor.

Nope. It's anyone who is a congenital liar or is a member of the Trump cult (the two are indistinguishable.

Well....to edumacate people like you. If you've ever had to travel through silent country where (all you have is right-of-right talk radio and big haired preachers telling you of eternal damnation)..at then ends of the radio dial, there is NPR and public access radio..you might find some perspective and education on not only issues that concern the US of A but also the world...and that's a good thing.

Oh yeah, and if I was this reporter, I'd have asked Pompeo where Russia was on his blank map...I'd say he'd be wrong...50/50.
Ahh education you say lol that’s funny

Yikes..anything? What about education? If you actually listened to NPR, what are you afraid of learning? The world beyond your comfortable right wing bubble of "truth"...where people actually suffer..and it's not funny.

Nope. It's anyone who is a congenital liar or is a member of the Trump cult (the two are indistinguishable.
Is this HRC? Hyperbole is not the same as lying. I pay my taxes, I am not a criminal and I chose to exercise my right to vote as a citizen for Trump over HRC. So does that make me a “member of the cult and a liar”? This is the issue with this country. People deal in absolutes. I look Forward to hearing your answer.

It will be cut off

If anyone can do it then it will be Trump. But for now the odds are slim. They are a hugely powerful part of the deep state and are responsible to no one. Power without a check. They are dangerous people as is the media in general.

Our problem currently isn't the deep state. It is the very very superficial and petty surface state.

Well....to edumacate people like you. If you've ever had to travel through silent country where (all you have is right-of-right talk radio and big haired preachers telling you of eternal damnation)..at then ends of the radio dial, there is NPR and public access radio..you might find some perspective and education on not only issues that concern the US of A but also the world...and that's a good thing.

Oh yeah, and if I was this reporter, I'd have asked Pompeo where Russia was on his blank map...I'd say he'd be wrong...50/50.
Ahh education you say lol that’s funny

Yikes..anything? What about education? If you actually listened to NPR, what are you afraid of learning? The world beyond your comfortable right wing bubble of "truth"...where people actually suffer..and it's not funny.
You think impeaching the president for no reason is a education? Lol

Is this HRC? Hyperbole is not the same as lying. I pay my taxes, I am not a criminal and I chose to exercise my right to vote as a citizen for Trump over HRC. So does that make me a “member of the cult and a liar”? This is the issue with this country. People deal in absolutes. I look Forward to hearing your answer.

You are welcome to hearing my answer. I was responding to the remarks of another. Not you.

I'm not talking about hyperbole.

I'm talking about flat out lying.

Like Pompeo just did.

And I'm tired of people defending stuff like this.

NPR humiliates Trumps Secretary of State and now Trump is screaming to kill NPR

I’m glad it can be self funding .. cut it off trump!

You are welcome to hearing my answer. I was responding to the remarks of another. Not you.

I'm not talking about hyperbole.

I'm talking about flat out lying.

Like Pompeo just did.

And I'm tired of people defending stuff like this.
Lying like Trump and Tulsi Gabbard are Russian assets? Lies like private servers and smashed blackberries and iPads? Lies like stating you’re Native American when you’re not? Lies like imitating a phone call but changing the verbiage? Lies are par for the course in Washington and we need an unbiased source to report them.

The Democrats gave America a terrible option in 2016 and they for some reason want to repeat themselves in 2020. If Trump wins again they only have themselves to blame. Right now I will definitely vote for him again.

They have a blues program on the weekend that I listen to. The also have National Native News, Freakanomics and Radiolab. I stopped listening to the wanna be news stuff like 1a and All things Considered etc. a few years ago because they had become so blatantly biased that it was intolerable. They rarely do anything on local weather which renders them useless as I can have 4 seasons in one day.

Forum List

Back