MSNBC host calls Lakers the "N'rs

Crazy.

She said she mixed Lakers and Knicks by mistake.

I don’t know what the Knicks have to do with Kobe Bryant (nothing) but uh ya let’s go with that....

I've heard them called "Niks" but not "Knickers". And the other guy at the end definitely said "Ni**ers". And he wasn't happy about it.

If that would have been an anchor on FNC the liberals would have made a 10 page thread about racist right wingers.

But since it was PMSDNC we hear crickets.

I'll bet the MSLSD break room is one of the best places in the world to swap N jokes.... they don't give 2 shits about this tree hockey player....

Crazy.

She said she mixed Lakers and Knicks by mistake.

I don’t know what the Knicks have to do with Kobe Bryant (nothing) but uh ya let’s go with that....
Hmmm, no matter how you mash those two words together, you're still missing the Gs in the middle.

Knickers
Knackers
Licks
Lickers

Sorry, no nig gers.

If that would have been an anchor on FNC the liberals would have made a 10 page thread about racist right wingers.

But since it was PMSDNC we hear crickets.
She "Left" FOX5 Going To NBC

Her Career Move To Sweep It Under The Rug
Will Be Coming Out As Gay
Like No One Can Tell

download.jpg

(Oh, And She Apologised...)

MSNBC is here to give their answer to the question...

So much internalized racism.

Sounds like her excitement at the death of someone that she can get her own 15 minutes of fame reporting it, stumbled and wanted to say Knickers or some such. Like, as if she would say the other word? Really? News media adores their blacks, ya know.

Sounds like her excitement at the death of someone that she can get her own 15 minutes of fame reporting it, stumbled and wanted to say Knickers or some such. Like, as if she would say the other word? Really? News media adores their blacks, ya know.

Obviously, but it is too much fun watching the woke left eat itself. They take black vote for granted and regarded them as their plantation property just like in the "good old times".

Forum List

Back