NBC’s Bob Costas rips supporters of “monster” Trump. “A toxic cult”

Former NBC Sports broadcaster Bob Costas unloaded on former President Trump during a recent TV appearance, calling him the "most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history."

The journalist appeared on CNN’s "Smerconish" on Saturday morning, where he laid into Trump and his supporters, which he also called a "toxic cult."

Additionally, he handed President Biden a stiff rebuke for running for office again, claiming that Biden is risking plunging the country into "insanity" under Trump by not stepping aside and letting someone stronger run against the 45th president.

Host Michael Smerconish brought Costas on to revisit comments he made on HBO’s "Real Time With Bill Maher" earlier this month, when he claimed that Biden’s "hubris" is making him run for re-election even though it’s not in the best interests of his party or the country.

The Emmy-award winning sports reporter was first invited to weigh in on why Trump needs to be stopped at all costs. Costas responded with a forceful condemnation of the former president and his supporters.

Pulling no punches, he said, "He is by far the most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history. He’s only become more disgraceful since 2016 and since 2020. He is a bubbling cauldron of loathsome traits."

Costas then added that only a cult would believe that Trump is fit for office.

"You have to be in the throes of some sort of toxic delusion and in a toxic cult to believe that Donald Trump has ever been, in any sense, emotionally, psychologically, intellectually, or ethically fit to be President of the United States," he said, adding, "But his supporters are locked in on that."

Let me translate this for you, "The peons do not listen to their masters, and I am tired of them not obeying us".

Ever notice that those with the TDS always sound emotionally fragile and next level stupid?

I must say though, damn, it's good to hear the sound of REEEEEEEEEE!!! again.
icon_smile_big.gif

View attachment 908162
I don't give any thought to what sports reporters have have tosay when opining about politics.

Not surprised you do.

Trump cultists are devoid of a conscience. Completely self-absorbed.

They simply haven't come to the realization that they are Trump's best spokespeople.

The more unhinged and hateful they become, the more popular the guy gets.
Wow!
He gets any more popular and he'll be in Super Maax by election day.

Lost by 3M votes in 2016
Lost by 7M votes in 2020
25% of the GOP rejects Trump in 2024 so he'll lose by 12-20M votes.

No. Little Bobby Costas merely agrees with his fellow libturds. That, alone, constitutes solid and compelling evidence of how wrong he is.
No, Bob is correct. That's why he needed to get his "anti" post in before someone strted a thread that agreed with him.

It's a republican thing, you kids do it all the time.

Costas lives in the Liberal Bubble. He's got no more idea why average Americans love Trump than he does why Joe Biden fucks up everything he touches! With people like Costas what is said is more important than what is DONE!

Former NBC Sports broadcaster Bob Costas unloaded on former President Trump during a recent TV appearance, calling him the "most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history."

The journalist appeared on CNN’s "Smerconish" on Saturday morning, where he laid into Trump and his supporters, which he also called a "toxic cult."

Additionally, he handed President Biden a stiff rebuke for running for office again, claiming that Biden is risking plunging the country into "insanity" under Trump by not stepping aside and letting someone stronger run against the 45th president.

Host Michael Smerconish brought Costas on to revisit comments he made on HBO’s "Real Time With Bill Maher" earlier this month, when he claimed that Biden’s "hubris" is making him run for re-election even though it’s not in the best interests of his party or the country.

The Emmy-award winning sports reporter was first invited to weigh in on why Trump needs to be stopped at all costs. Costas responded with a forceful condemnation of the former president and his supporters.

Pulling no punches, he said, "He is by far the most disgraceful figure in modern presidential history. He’s only become more disgraceful since 2016 and since 2020. He is a bubbling cauldron of loathsome traits."

Costas then added that only a cult would believe that Trump is fit for office.

"You have to be in the throes of some sort of toxic delusion and in a toxic cult to believe that Donald Trump has ever been, in any sense, emotionally, psychologically, intellectually, or ethically fit to be President of the United States," he said, adding, "But his supporters are locked in on that."

Let me translate this for you, "The peons do not listen to their masters, and I am tired of them not obeying us".

Ever notice that those with the TDS always sound emotionally fragile and next level stupid?

I must say though, damn, it's good to hear the sound of REEEEEEEEEE!!! again.
icon_smile_big.gif

View attachment 908162
Costas doesnt know shit about sports and even less about politics

Forum List

Back