National Public Radio has become Nearly Wall-to-Wall anti-Israeli Propaganda

First, the Zionists aren't targeting terrorists, they are targeting civilians because they really can't tell the difference and don't care all that much. This isn't about degrading the military capability of Hamas, it's about punishing the Palestinian people.

Since you want to talk about China.

Tibet was always considered part of China. It had SOME autonomy during the late Qing period but if you look at a map of 1900's Asia, Tibet is considered part of China. The Chinese merely reasserted their sovereignty over their own territory. If anything, the Chinese have been restrained. They haven't invaded Taiwan, they haven't taken Macao and Hong Kong by force and allowed them to have their own systems. Even Tibet enjoys some autonomy today.

Also, the Theocracy that took over in TIbet was not benevolent. The people starved and the Lamas lived high on the hog in palaces, often inflicting brutal punishments. This is the part Richard Gere doesn't tell you about.

View attachment 854010

Hmmm so Israel Apartheid, China Good when it come to Tibet huh? nothing to see there! no oppression there! just China asserting their rights ok! so those guys setting themselves on fire were doing it all for nothing?

Secondly no, its not true. If the IDF was simply targeting civilians the fight would move along much quicker.
Yes its hard to tell the difference but, Israel lets them know when they are coming and the people could evacuate if not for Hamas.

Im sorry but its a war, Hamas started it. They broke the last ceasefire.

I often listen to NPR because I like talk radio while I'm driving and the AM Conservative talkers are so popular and successful that advertising takes a lot of their air time. But, I'd listen to NPR anyway, because I don't want an insulated view of the world. I like to hear from different sides and then come to my own conclusion, not be spoon fed what my opinion is "supposed to be" from any side. I have contributed in the past, but this fund-drive season, they'll have to do without my money.

Haven't taken a formal sample, but just turning them on at random times, I find the majority of times, I tune into an anti-Israeli story or one starts almost immediately. I'd guess about 70% of the air time is now stuff like this:

The progressive Jewish group If Not Now went to Capitol Hill last week to talk to lawmakers and hold a rally.

While the group sang a call-and-response of "cease-fire now" and "not in our name" next to the Reflecting Pool, Matan Arad-Neeman, the group's spokesman, explained why they were there.

"We've only seen — what is it — 17 members of Congress so far call for a cease-fire. And I'm so grateful for their moral courage," he said. "But the rest of Congress needs to step up and end this bloodshed."

. . .

"In the 1970s you see the emergence of a real special relationship there, where the United States gives Israel quite generous support and to a large extent gives it unconditionally," explained Stephen Walt, professor of international relations at Harvard's Kennedy School.
I put the word "unconditionally" in red and italics to recreate the morally outraged tone with which Walt said it.

This was while driving home to day. The very next story had the narrator calling the October 17 Surprise attack by Hamas "the start of Israel's war against Hamas."

In another story - all of this in less than an hour - the narrator spoke in similar moralist tones that "Israel's stated aim is the eradication of Hamas." I'm sure that is true. What that story left out as that Hamas stated aim is to eradicate Israel. Not the Israeli government, not the Israeli military, but all of Israel, they make no distinction between civilians, civilians helping the military, and the military.

This story - yes, also within that hour drive home - is a professor of international law explaining how Israel is violating international law. Not a word about whether Hamas is complying with international laws of warfare, or whether it is a signatory to any of them.

NPR brags that only about 10% of its funding comes from federal sources. It's time for them to really have bragging rights by reducing that number to zero percent.

It's about time. Israel continues to destroy homes, villages and olive groves.

Hmmm so Israel Apartheid, China Good when it come to Tibet huh? nothing to see there! no oppression there! just China asserting their rights ok! so those guys setting themselves on fire were doing it all for nothing?

The flaming Buddhist Monk was something that happened in Vietnam to protest the Diem Regime we supported, but never mind.

The problem is that we in the west see issues like Tibet and Hong Kong and Taiwan in terms of "Human rights" (even if these places don't have great records) while China sees them in terms of national soveriegnty.

Understandable, if you realize that from the Opium Wars to the End of WWII, China had to deal with a whole host of other countries imposing themselves on her.

Secondly no, its not true. If the IDF was simply targeting civilians the fight would move along much quicker.
Yes its hard to tell the difference but, Israel lets them know when they are coming and the people could evacuate if not for Hamas.

Yes, just give up your homes and your communities when we blow them to shit... that will work well for you.

Our corrupt politicians would sell their mother for a buck.

They are pushing more the Palestinian narrative right now which emboldens our enemies.
And Israel continues to destroy homes, villages and olive groves.

Of course, you won't admit it happened.

It makes it easier for you to support when you pretend it didn't.
I won't agree it happened because I've seen no evidence it happened. Just like the IDF almost immediately walked back those stories about "beheaded babies".

The first casualty of war is truth. The second often tends to be women and children on both sides.

The flaming Buddhist Monk was something that happened in Vietnam to protest the Diem Regime we supported, but never mind.

The problem is that we in the west see issues like Tibet and Hong Kong and Taiwan in terms of "Human rights" (even if these places don't have great records) while China sees them in terms of national soveriegnty.

Understandable, if you realize that from the Opium Wars to the End of WWII, China had to deal with a whole host of other countries imposing themselves on her.

Yes, just give up your homes and your communities when we blow them to shit... that will work well for you.

So Hamas is allowed to make war on Israel right? And Israel is not allowed to make war in return because Gaza is densly populated right? because thats about what it amounts to.
If you realize that Hamas just murdered 1400 people most of them being unarmed civilians, and the mission to be killing unarmed civilians, Then you also have to realize that they will simply do it again whenever they have the opportunity.
You expect Israel to sit there and wait for it to happen? Its always Hamas breaking the ceasefires by constantly firing rockets and now this. You want them to wait until Iran smuggles them some tactical nukes dont you? Or maybe you dont get it , the writing is on the wall. Israel has to take them out despite the whining from the LEFT who are pawns of radical Islam.

And Israel continues to destroy homes, villages and olive groves.
so, if terrorists attack from homes, Villages and Olive Groves, then the people attacked by the terrorists have to just shrug their shoulders and say "well nothing we can do about it?"

So Hamas is allowed to make war on Israel right? And Israel is not allowed to make war in return because Gaza is densly populated right? because thats about what it amounts to.

Israel made war the minute the European Squatters showed up in their land.

If you realize that Hamas just murdered 1400 people most of them being unarmed civilians, and the mission to be killing unarmed civilians, Then you also have to realize that they will simply do it again whenever they have the opportunity.

Okay, and so far 9330 Palestinians have been killed so far, including 3800 children.

In the first infitada, 1983 Palestinians were killed. 3168 were killed in the Second Infitada.

You expect Israel to sit there and wait for it to happen? Its always Hamas breaking the ceasefires by constantly firing rockets and now this. You want them to wait until Iran smuggles them some tactical nukes dont you? Or maybe you dont get it , the writing is on the wall. Israel has to take them out despite the whining from the LEFT who are pawns of radical Islam.

I suspect a nuclear war will probably be inevitable, but the Zionists will probably start it.

Okay, and so far 9330 Palestinians have been killed so far, including 3800 children.

In the first infitada, 1983 Palestinians were killed. 3168 were killed in the Second Infitada.

I suspect a nuclear war will probably be inevitable, but the Zionists will probably start it.

There was no country and anyway, Israel fought their wars and won. Why is it that multiple Arab nations lined up against them? It was a religious war by the Arabs, thats why.
Sorry, land now belongs to Israel. If Arabs want to fight over it still and not make peace, then fuck them if they complain about Israel fighting back.

And more Arabs died in the Intifadas why? because Israelis refused to stand there and get stabbed or hit with stones? Blame the Imams who stirred that shit up. You want to put it all on Israel.

There was no country and anyway, Israel fought their wars and won. Why is it that multiple Arab nations lined up against them? It was a religious war by the Arabs, thats why.
Sorry, land now belongs to Israel. If Arabs want to fight over it still and not make peace, then fuck them if they complain about Israel fighting back.

The land belongs to the Zionists now... it won't in 50 years. Colonial States are doomed to failure.

And more Arabs died in the Intifadas why? because Israelis refused to stand there and get stabbed or hit with stones? Blame the Imams who stirred that shit up. You want to put it all on Israel.
Yes, the Zionist are very good at killing women and children... OOPS, the Palestinians are killing women and children back, let's whine like a bunch of bitches.

Im sorry but its a war, Hamas started it. They broke the last ceasefire.
Bibi funded Hamas rather than establish a 2 state solution.

Theft of homes, land and property..and genocide never actually works out.

The land belongs to the Zionists now... it won't in 50 years. Colonial States are doomed to failure.

Yes, the Zionist are very good at killing women and children... OOPS, the Palestinians are killing women and children back, let's whine like a bunch of bitches.

Bullshit. Your an Ass. Israel does not military plan around raping women at parties, shhooting them, torturing them and kidnapping them. They allow civilians to move away from fighting zones. The problem is a dense population. Palestinians had been offered peace deals to which they declined, by their elected leadership. You know it but your also a genocidal maniac also who wants all Jews in Israel dead.
You really think Hamas cares about dead Palestinians? how many times does it have to be told to you that they welcome that and want that? They want dead Palestinians so they can get rid of all Jews in Israel.. and then they dont have to have peace and live along side of Jews.
Its the reason they break every cease fire. So dont be a fucking liar.

Bibi funded Hamas rather than establish a 2 state solution.

every time you give economic aid to People in Gaza... yes Hamas takes the money or resources... so yes, Im sure Israel and everyone else has funded Hamas at one time or another.

Theft of homes, land and property..and genocide never actually works out.

Israel hasnt commited genocide. There was a war. Arab countries lined up in 1948 to wipe them out when they could have had a peace deal. The Jews won. usually the way it works it the winner of a war gets th eland they fought for, so stop claiming genocide.
If the Palestinians would make real peace they could all have greeat lives, living right there, it would just take some time, but you know Muslims dont want Jews living there at all. They are all for the "river to the sea" which means genocide.

The Zionists have already murdered 10,000 Palestinians, including 4000 children. IN addition to the 10,000 Palestinians they are holding without due process. (5000 of which they had before this even started).

There are no clean hands here.

I have no desire to benefit from a Crime against humanity.

All caused by Hamas, and deliberately, so you vermin can run around posturing and pretending you give a shit about 'The Children', when it's been obvious for decades you pieces of shit actually get off on getting them killed, which is why you're here making sure that Hamas tactic works every time.

Bullshit. Your an Ass. Israel does not military plan around raping women at parties, shhooting them, torturing them and kidnapping them. They allow civilians to move away from fighting zones. The problem is a dense population. Palestinians had been offered peace deals to which they declined, by their elected leadership. You know it but your also a genocidal maniac also who wants all Jews in Israel dead.

Yawn, ho-hum. "I don't know why Palestinians are upset we took 90% of their land and consigned them to a densely populated slum that we bomb indiscriminately!"

Of course peace deals based on validating the THEFT of Palestine are rejected.

It would like if I took over your house, got a court to agree with me, and then "generously" offered to let you live in my unheated garage.

every time you give economic aid to People in Gaza... yes Hamas takes the money or resources... so yes, Im sure Israel and everyone else has funded Hamas at one time or another.

Nope. You have avoided the links Bibi Netanyahu supported Hamas because Hamas was opposed to a 2 state solution and so is he.

This stupidity and slaughter may go on another 50 years. What stupid people. They are disgusting.

Forum List

Back