National Public Radio has become Nearly Wall-to-Wall anti-Israeli Propaganda

Actually Money lenders were needed in Europe at the time, and with the approval of european royalty it was designated to the Jews. Abuses by Jewish money lenders happened of course but like everything else

Which is what made them hated. What also made them hated was that they were often the Tax Collectors.

Just like in the West Bank and Gaza, children are taught stories of how Jews drink the blood of Palestinian children, when in reality, Israelis have been divided with many opinions on how to deal with Palestinians.

In the West Bank and Gaza, the Jews are really bombing their apartment buildings, Schools, and Hospitals and are really taking their land to create new settlements.

Which is what made them hated. What also made them hated was that they were often the Tax Collectors.

In the West Bank and Gaza, the Jews are really bombing their apartment buildings, Schools, and Hospitals and are really taking their land to create new settlements.
They are bombing where military targets are, otherwise there is no reason to bomb a school or hospital.
Ask yourself why hamas does not allow its civilians to use those miles of tunnels for shelter?
Well this time it would not make sense because now Israel is destroying those tunnels, but in the past. Shelter was not given to civilians even though there are more miles than the NY subway system.

They are bombing where military targets are, otherwise there is no reason to bomb a school or hospital.
Ask yourself why hamas does not allow its civilians to use those miles of tunnels for shelter?

Nope, don't care. (And I'm sure they already do.)

The point is, the Zionists are bombing apartment buildings, hospitals and schools as an instrument of terror.

I often listen to NPR because I like talk radio while I'm driving and the AM Conservative talkers are so popular and successful that advertising takes a lot of their air time. But, I'd listen to NPR anyway, because I don't want an insulated view of the world. I like to hear from different sides and then come to my own conclusion, not be spoon fed what my opinion is "supposed to be" from any side. I have contributed in the past, but this fund-drive season, they'll have to do without my money.

Haven't taken a formal sample, but just turning them on at random times, I find the majority of times, I tune into an anti-Israeli story or one starts almost immediately. I'd guess about 70% of the air time is now stuff like this:

The progressive Jewish group If Not Now went to Capitol Hill last week to talk to lawmakers and hold a rally.

While the group sang a call-and-response of "cease-fire now" and "not in our name" next to the Reflecting Pool, Matan Arad-Neeman, the group's spokesman, explained why they were there.

"We've only seen — what is it — 17 members of Congress so far call for a cease-fire. And I'm so grateful for their moral courage," he said. "But the rest of Congress needs to step up and end this bloodshed."

. . .

"In the 1970s you see the emergence of a real special relationship there, where the United States gives Israel quite generous support and to a large extent gives it unconditionally," explained Stephen Walt, professor of international relations at Harvard's Kennedy School.
I put the word "unconditionally" in red and italics to recreate the morally outraged tone with which Walt said it.

This was while driving home to day. The very next story had the narrator calling the October 17 Surprise attack by Hamas "the start of Israel's war against Hamas."

In another story - all of this in less than an hour - the narrator spoke in similar moralist tones that "Israel's stated aim is the eradication of Hamas." I'm sure that is true. What that story left out as that Hamas stated aim is to eradicate Israel. Not the Israeli government, not the Israeli military, but all of Israel, they make no distinction between civilians, civilians helping the military, and the military.

This story - yes, also within that hour drive home - is a professor of international law explaining how Israel is violating international law. Not a word about whether Hamas is complying with international laws of warfare, or whether it is a signatory to any of them.

NPR brags that only about 10% of its funding comes from federal sources. It's time for them to really have bragging rights by reducing that number to zero percent.

You're hysterical dude.

What, exactly, did you find fault in any of these two sound clippings?

Forum List

Back