Zone1 Why Does God Allow Us to Suffer?

My fiancee and I currently feel abandoned by God with some real life struggles and are currently feeling miserable about it.

We're both wondering if He loves us so much then why does it currently seem like He's ignoring our prayers and allowing us to suffer without getting any answers whether they be yes or no? Just some kind of acknowledgement at least that He's listening.

I thought that Jesus was supposed to answer when you called on His name, but I called for Him until I was blue in the face last night and still nothing. 😞
I thought conservative Christians were happy......

Just couldn't resist displaying your hatred for Biden or calling me a liar? Which is it.
Never mind, I really don't want this thread to be derailed into a thread about abortion because it isn't.

no answer required on this....your suffering....did you cause it yourself? Could this be something that God wants you to learn from. Throughout the Bible, God was silent for a long time.. for whatever His reason.

More like a situation out of my control that I am currently trying to make sense of and get answers for.

Maybe God hates you.

Did you ever think of that?

Nope because if He hated us Christmas and Easter wouldn't exist.

Never mind, I really don't want this thread to be derailed into a thread about abortion because it isn't.

More like a situation out of my control that I am currently trying to make sense of and get answers for.

Just keep praying.

God isnt Santa. how long from the Promise to Abraham to make them a great nation. No doubt Joseph prayed every day to be released from prison. There are other examples I could use some you no doubt know

I thought conservative Christians were happy......
Some time ago Roadrunner started a thread about mysterious blisters under her tongue. I told her it was a warning that God had serious issues with the hate that's coming out of her mouth. She dismissed it as nonsense. And look at her now. Blotted out

Just a thought...maybe if you didn't spend your time stressing over other people's pronouns....And other winter holidays being recognized.....

Just a thought...maybe if you didn't spend your time stressing over other people's pronouns....
tumblr_6204c1f21fc8d78a6edf549112dafd1c_f6f639d3_540.gif

God isnt Santa. how long from the Promise to Abraham to make them a great nation. No doubt Joseph prayed every day to be released from prison. There are other examples I could use some you no doubt know
Theodicy devoted itself to answer the question of suffering and evil in this world.

Maybe He doesn’t hate us, He just hates you.

Matthew 6:26-27 Amplified Bible (AMP)Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow [seed] nor reap [the harvest] nor gather [the crops] into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? And who of you by worrying can add one hour to [the length of] his life?

Matthew 6:26-27 - Bible.com​

Stop demanding God to do something for you. Stop demanding from God.

I have been in some pretty dark days. Days where I could see no way past the awfulness. The more I prayed (demanded) the worse it got. At that point only one prayer will work "thy will be done". Step back. Sit down and shut up.

Forum List

Back