Zone1 "God is a sadist," some poster here said, but it looks like... Maybe he's actually a "masochist"?

I have no idea what you are saying.

I speak and write English, myself
How do you know God preceded everything? What if he simply saw the matter unorganized and organized it into our universe? And why could our universe not be created out of a need for it and still allow for free choice with our morals? What if he created our spirits first and organized the universe and our world to give us opportunity to make choices in mortality?

How do you know God preceded everything? What if he simply saw the matter unorganized and organized it into our universe? And why could our universe not be created out of a need for it and still allow for free choice with our morals? What if he created our spirits first and organized the universe and our world to give us opportunity to make choices in mortality?

I don't concern myself with these questions. Maybe that is just simply because of where I am in life, but I have to deal with my life as it is, not as I would have it.

I don't really care about all that stuff... What I care about is doing what God says is right. Some don't believe the Bible is the Word of Godbut I do. So... Besides... Because of the Real Presence of Christ in the Original Church, I have more than just Scripture to inform me

I don't concern myself with these questions. Maybe that is just simply because of where I am in life, but I have to deal with my life as it is, not as I would have it.

I don't really care about all that stuff... What I care about is doing what God says is right. Some don't believe the Bible is the Word of Godbut I do. So... Besides... Because of the Real Presence of Christ in the Original Church, I have more than just Scripture to inform me
How can you do all God requests if you don’t know what his overall plan is?

The longer I live, the more I see this purported "masochism" (for lack of a better word) at work in the human realm

Humans suffer egregiously because of sin, both their own (the natural consequences of it) and the sins of others. Why does God not seem to intervene?

Jesus said that whatever one does to the least of His people, he or she does to HIM. I find that one of the most awesome psgs in Scripture. see Mt 25:31

When we suffer, Christ suffers.

People don't want to talk about this much but that is obviously so. Look at all the sufferings Christians undergo for their faith.. not only in other countries but right here. Catholics in particular suffer for being in the Church Christ founded.

so... all this suffering. God does not end it (immediately). But He suffers WITH us

Again, see Mt 25:31

This tells us that Christ suffers along with us

Forum List

Back