Zone1 Questioning Evolution's Story

Thar be dragons but dinosaurs never existed. Lol! Bible thumpers will believe anything except the truth which is that it's a fairy tale handed down over many generations.

Thar be dragons but dinosaurs never existed. Lol! Bible thumpers will believe anything except the truth which is that it's a fairy tale handed down over many generations.
He's not saying they never existed. What he is saying is dinosaurs used to called dragons.

Sorry, that is ridiculous.
No dinosaur "soft tissue" has ever been found.
I used to be a fossil hunter, and fossils do not even have bone left.
It has all been replaced by minerals.

I'm pretty sure I've found some Dinosaur tissue at KFC. There's no other explanation.

Don't you care about truth? Facts?
Truth is a knowledge of things as they really are, as they really were, and as they really are to come. Anything beyond this is falsehood. Neither you nor I are possessors of all truth but we believe what we believe based on evidence. The evidence I have received in my life point to a belief in God and the evidence provided in the video point me to believe that if soft tissue exists that belong to the dinosaur then it probably did not exist million and million of years ago. Don't you care about evidence as a basis of your belief?

Truth is a knowledge of things as they really are, as they really were, and as they really are to come. Anything beyond this is falsehood. Neither you nor I are possessors of all truth but we believe what we believe based on evidence. The evidence I have received in my life point to a belief in God and the evidence provided in the video point me to believe that if soft tissue exists that belong to the dinosaur then it probably did not exist million and million of years ago. Don't you care about evidence as a basis of your belief?
Truth is established by fact. Truth and fact are linked together. The Bible is short on facts.

He was wrong about pork. That's a fact.
Only in your mind and possibly others is it considered a fact that God was wrong about pork. How was he wrong? What did God say or teach about pork that was wrong? Give me scriptural verse.

Only in your mind and possibly others is it considered a fact that God was wrong about pork. How was he wrong? What did God say or teach about pork that was wrong? Give me scriptural verse.

When it comes to the Pork thing lets please open our minds. God was right about pork for those ancient peoples. They used to roast their animals whole or in large pieces. Often the meat was still bloody. If they ate pork like that they would get diseases so it makes sense for the Tribes of Israel to lay down rules for survival in a harsh environment.

Today people for the most part dont cook that way, so if you have some well done bacon it might be bad for your heart but you're not gonna die from the raw meat bugs that comes from unclean animals like pork.

When it comes to the Pork thing lets please open our minds. God was right about pork for those ancient peoples. They used to roast their animals whole or in large pieces. Often the meat was still bloody. If they ate pork like that they would get diseases so it makes sense for the Tribes of Israel to lay down rules for survival in a harsh environment.

Today people for the most part dont cook that way, so if you have some well done bacon it might be bad for your heart but you're not gonna die from the raw meat bugs that comes from unclean animals like pork.
Supposedly God never changes. I guess you are rationalizing your SIN away. And the wages of sin is death. God's omniscience stumbled over bacon sandwiches 😂

Supposedly God never changes. I guess you are rationalizing your SIN away. And the wages of sin is death. God's omniscience stumbled over bacon sandwiches 😂

Huh? those rules in the Torah were for observant Jews... Do YOU? really believe that pigs which god greated are somehow evil animals?? use your common sense please.

Forum List

Back