Why does everyone on Hillary's staff look gay?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
On the first watch, I thought this was a video of just whatever gay people celebrating whatever latest court subversion of The Constitution was in the news (I wasn't looking at the Hillary HQ Caption at the right corner). Then, I realized that this is her staff. They don't have to say they 'stand with the LBGT Community.' They are the damn LBGT community.

I mean honestly, I don't think there is a straight one in the lot. I have to believe they're discriminating against straight people at that HQ.

Well, according to the vaunted National Enquirer, her deleted emails included the names of her lesbian lovers, some of whom are rather famous. That being so, no wonder her staff follows her lead.

On the first watch, I thought this was a video of just whatever gay people celebrating whatever latest court subversion of The Constitution was in the news (I wasn't looking at the Hillary HQ Caption at the right corner). Then, I realized that this is her staff. They don't have to say they 'stand with the LBGT Community.' They are the damn LBGT community.

I mean honestly, I don't think there is a straight one in the lot. I have to believe they're discriminating against straight people at that HQ.

Who better to call a lie the truth?

Hillary is a cracksnacker. Why would Bill have been getting blowjobs in the White House and screwing everything in sight? Because he wasn't getting it from her, that's why.

Someone has better Gaydar than I do.

That HQ is gayer than a gay orgy. Doesn't take gaydar, dude.
I do not concern myself with things like that, I do not waste one second of my day obsessing over the probable sexual orientation of the people I encounter. Why does it matter so much to you?

Obsessing? Come on, dude. I asked the question. You only have deflections. Maybe, you shouldn't participate in the thread.

Perhaps she is too elated to mention this:

Lots of people have switched their position on gay marriage in the last 11 years. You allegedly have done so very recently.

That being said, I don't believe for one second Hillary or Obama were ever really opposed to gay marriage. I think they were lying and/or pandering for votes.

Hillary is a cracksnacker. Why would Bill have been getting blowjobs in the White House and screwing everything in sight? Because he wasn't getting it from her, that's why.

Or it could be that Bill is an incorrigible poon hound.

Forum List

Back