Why does everyone on Hillary's staff look gay?

Hillary is a cracksnacker. Why would Bill have been getting blowjobs in the White House and screwing everything in sight? Because he wasn't getting it from her, that's why.

To be fair,would you want any of the hildebeast?
Bills fortunate he didnt go homo,sleeping with that hag the potential was certainly there.

Someone has better Gaydar than I do.

That HQ is gayer than a gay orgy. Doesn't take gaydar, dude.
I do not concern myself with things like that, I do not waste one second of my day obsessing over the probable sexual orientation of the people I encounter. Why does it matter so much to you?

Obsessing? Come on, dude. I asked the question. You only have deflections. Maybe, you shouldn't participate in the thread.
Someone needs to be here to point out how dumb this thread is. Quit worrying about who is gay and just live your life.

She could give a fuck about gays, she will do ANYTHING to get elected. After she uses people the way Obozo did, she will leave them hanging, book it.

Someone has better Gaydar than I do.

That HQ is gayer than a gay orgy. Doesn't take gaydar, dude.
I do not concern myself with things like that, I do not waste one second of my day obsessing over the probable sexual orientation of the people I encounter. Why does it matter so much to you?

Obsessing? Come on, dude. I asked the question. You only have deflections. Maybe, you shouldn't participate in the thread.
Someone needs to be here to point out how dumb this thread is. Quit worrying about who is gay and just live your life.

Says the guy who is for affirmative action.

Before Hillary was trampling gays, she was trampling women.

th

Forum List

Back