Green Bay Packers due to change their name

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702187524274.png

Thus far, there have been two notable name changes in Professional sports, the Washington Redskins changed their name to um...................yea, I forget too, and the Indians changed their name to..............you know, the thing. All I remember is both were really, really silly. You forget as well so don't pretend you don't.! Anyway, both changed their name to spare the feelings of American Indians who are still butt hurt over the genocide thingy.

However, we found out today that Green Bay is not immune from the PC police either. So, who did they offend, you may ask? You guessed it, the LGTB community is offended by their name. "Enough with the Packers ridicule", said Pete Buttigieg of the Biden Administration. "People need to know that the names of professional sports teams are not they butt of a joke! I have feelings you know". Lindsay Graham also commented on the name change by saying, "Even though Pete plays for the other team politically and sexually, he simply should not be treated this way by Green Bay. Of course, I in no way am like him, nope, I'm in the other political party and I'm straight as an arrow. If I were any more straight, I'd turn into Bill Clinton in a room full on interns!! Did I remind you I'm not gay? I can only imagine what Pete has gone through his entire life, being beaten up every day on the playground, having teachers mock you for your lisp and laughing whey you said you were going to grow up and be an elected official that people would actually vote for, or having your mother try to change your last name so no one knows you are her child.............er............um...........I'm guessing here, not that I would know. Also, the Big "G" has to go as well, we all know why that is there damn it!!", as the Congressman began to sob uncontrollably.

But it is not just people who are upset over names of teams, the animal kingdom is just as upset. Tony the Tiger was interviewed on CNN stating, "I'm over the Detroit Lions thing, stop ridiculing the cat family by giving a team that sucks a cat name It's damned humiliating having hyenas mock you like they do every day of your life!!"

Last edited:
How stupid. Changing the name brings more attention to the joke. This is the first I've heard of this.

Isn’t satire supposed to be funny?

The funniest thing I remember reading about the Packers was this story about the NFL having to get rid of some teams because of all of the injuries.

Tampa was going to be merged with Green Bay forming the TamPax. No second string and good for only one period.

Isn’t satire supposed to be funny?

The funniest thing I remember reading about the Packers was this story about the NFL having to get rid of some teams because of all of the injuries.

Tampa was going to be merged with Green Bay forming the TamPax. No second string and good for only one period.
Joe Biden is sane, smart and a decisive leader; totally his own man!😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🥲🥲🤣😂😄😄😄😅😅😄🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣😂😂😄😂🤣🥲😜😜🤪😜😇😂😄😅😂🤣😂😁🤣🤣

I don't object to sports teams changing names to avoid being insensitive. My issue is what the team changes its name to. Both Cleveland Guardians and, up here, Edmonton Elks come across as horribly contrived names that were just the first things that popped into the heads of ownership so no one could possibly be offended. Washington Commanders is very difficult to get used to, but I don't think it's horribly cheesy like the ones I've mentioned. I don't see any basis for changing Green Bay Packers to something else. It can be left as is.

I don't object to sports teams changing names to avoid being insensitive. My issue is what the team changes its name to. Both Cleveland Guardians and, up here, Edmonton Elks come across as horribly contrived names that were just the first things that popped into the heads of ownership so no one could possibly be offended. Washington Commanders is very difficult to get used to, but I don't think it's horribly cheesy like the ones I've mentioned. I don't see any basis for changing Green Bay Packers to something else. It can be left as is.
Well then just change a couple of the letters then instead of the entire name. Just for an example how about the "Green Bay Porkers"?

They would have been better of having a FAN contest to search for new names.

View attachment 870795

Thus far, there have been two notable name changes in Professional sports, the Washington Redskins changed their name to um...................yea, I forget too, and the Indians changed their name to..............you know, the thing. All I remember is both were really, really silly. You forget as well so don't pretend you don't.! Anyway, both changed their name to spare the feelings of American Indians who are still butt hurt over the genocide thingy.

However, we found out today that Green Bay is not immune from the PC police either. So, who did they offend, you may ask? You guessed it, the LGTB community is offended by their name. "Enough with the Packers ridicule", said Pete Buttigieg of the Biden Administration. "People need to know that the names of professional sports teams are not they butt of a joke! I have feelings you know". Lindsay Graham also commented on the name change by saying, "Even though Pete plays for the other team politically and sexually, he simply should not be treated this way by Green Bay. Of course, I in no way am like him, nope, I'm in the other political party and I'm straight as an arrow. If I were any more straight, I'd turn into Bill Clinton in a room full on interns!! Did I remind you I'm not gay? I can only imagine what Pete has gone through his entire life, being beaten up every day on the playground, having teachers mock you for your lisp and laughing whey you said you were going to grow up and be an elected official that people would actually vote for, or having your mother try to change your last name so no one knows you are her child.............er............um...........I'm guessing here, not that I would know. Also, the Big "G" has to go as well, we all know why that is there damn it!!", as the Congressman began to sob uncontrollably.

But it is not just people who are upset over names of teams, the animal kingdom is just as upset. Tony the Tiger was interviewed on CNN stating, "I'm over the Detroit Lions thing, stop ridiculing the cat family by giving a team that sucks a cat name It's damned humiliating having hyenas mock you like they do every day of your life!!"
why do you think 93% of injuns surveyed could give a flying fook about the redskins name

the 7% are hucksters

Forum List

Back