Why do you think President Obama?

Im not convinced he is as well liked as some try to make it seem.

I am put off by that arrogant look he often has. And I notice Michelle is often photographed with a sour look on her face. Is this attitude showing through? I was really peeved at the video of the two of them at a flag ceremony and Michelle clearly said, "All this for a damn flag" and Obama's expression showed he agreed with her sentiment. I think they feel the same way about most Americans. I think the nice guy myth has been debunked.

Great post C. and spot on.

I doubt this guy gives a rats ass that Americans are out of work. I doubt he cares about the economy or the debt either.

We are here mainly to provide the money for his vision of America. We are here mainly to fund that vision. Period.

There is way more to Barry than anyone knows. To bad the LSM hasn't really investigated this guy because I wonder what they would discover??

The more I see of him the less I like him. Of course the first time I heard him speak the word Shyster stuck in my head and my BS meter went off the charts.

A pretty package but not much else.

Why do you think President Obama is so well liked as a person by the American public?

Any theories on this?

I think different people like (or dislike) Obama for different reasons.

I definitely think that some people SO WANT to like the person in the White House, that many of them just will vote for the incumbant no matter what.

OTOH, some people SO WANT to dislike the person in the White House, that many of them just will NOT vote for the incumbant no matter what.

I had a chat to a couple of Californians today.
They liked him because they thought he was doing a reasonable job in very difficult conditions.
In general, with reservations, I would agree with that.

However, my main political reason is that he really screws the racists who believe the White house is for whites.
I find it rather amusing, the haters have to cope with a black bloke as their boss.

Long live diversity and understanding.

Why do you think President Obama is so well liked as a person by the American public?

Any theories on this?

Several reasons.

He has a beautiful family and seems like a dedicated husband..and doting father.
He's very comfortable with most people.
It's hard to resist an Irish guy who loves his beer.

:D

I really don't feel that's true anymore maybe once was when the sheeple were ready to vote dem after 8 years of beating up Bush in the media. But now they can are the hypocritical liar in chief. They saw him laugh at shovel ready jobs now attacks business owners, how sick I think he's worn thin lol see ya Barry

BTW - as others have alluded, his teflon personal favorability is now past-tense:

'His personal favorability, once a strong point for Obama, has vanished and is now being replaced by a personal dislike that is dragging him down.

'These data, buried deep in the latest NY Times/CBS poll (of registered voters, not likely voters) are both stark and important. In April, Obama had a 42-45 favorable/unfavorable rating, itself a shock given his vastly higher favorable ratings only a few months before. Now, he has a favorable rating of only 36% and an unfavorable rating of 48%.'

Obama’s Ratings Dive at DickMorris.com

Forum List

Back